Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2007, 02:31 PM
Priestess HOD

Still alittle confused

I normally islike asking for help. But for once i'm at a dead loss. This goes back two days now and i'm trying my darnest to figure out what happened.
First i'll explain what happened.
I was out of my body and had, as normal, taken off to a place i thought rather empty. It was a very quiet and calm feeling forest. Well i was walking around talking to myself runes. I find talking to ones self can make you think deeper into something. But i had suddenly got very freaked out by something above me in a tree. I couldn't see what it was so i moved to turn to get out of the area. But before i could even get away i was struck in the chest by two arrows. Most people would think that is enough to get thrown back into ones body, sadly not for me. It was quiet the painful expirence as i've never been shot with arrors before. The arrow have a deep green staff and was designed with the arrow head to hook into the flesh and when you try to rip it out the arrow head comes loose. Needless to say i was in quiet the panick and took off to an open looking feild so i could remove the arrows. It was worse pulling the arrow heads out then being shot. The pain was unbelieveable. Well not to long after a friend of mine showed up cause he was startled by my energy. He took a look at the arrows and quickly told me it was poisoned. At this point i began to think it was a very lucid dream. But he pulled made this weird stuff the looked like gell and used it on me. This freaked me out as well and when he finished i was thrown back into my body and jolted up. I was so exausted that i figure it couldn't have been a lucid dream, and even if it was i still don't understand it.
But here is my problem. I don't know what i was shot by or why. I don't know where my spirit guild has been the last little while. And even my friend has no idea what happened. His guild told him i was poisoned and thats how he knew to help me other then feeling my panick. ( for those who don't know i can be very empathic, it was how me and this friend met and we have a strong bond because of it.)
But has anyone ever even heard of this happened? I can tell you i don't please it to happen again and rather avoid traveling again till i understand what happened. If you think it was a lusid dream, any idea what it could mean that?

By Odin's hand, Blessed be and thank you.
Priestess HOD
Old 13-05-2007, 05:17 PM
spiritalk

I believe I posted on the astral travelling thread some caution as to this being the lowest level of entities that you can encounter. It is the level where all uneducated (about spirit) entities attain on death...because they don't know any better.

Your spirit guide will not meet you at this level of spirit contact. It is just too low and energy sucking to be of benefit to either of you. Stop astral travelling and reach higher into spirit realms of love and peace.

I am surprised you have not been attacked and/or de-energized before? Or have you and you ignored this as a symptom of energy sucking? The fact is on return from such a level you will find yourself energized and then in a short time totally drained. It is your own energy that is being used for the exercises. When you reach higher in spirit, you are re-energized during and following any attunement with spirit.

I have heard of many problems at the astral level. Check out your experiences and be sure this is where you choose to be in spirit.

God bless, J
Old 13-05-2007, 05:51 PM
Priestess HOD

You are right about that. I could have fallen to a lower level that night. I hadn't even thought of that since i normally don't dwell that low. Perhaps i'll need to take a look of that days events an see if my spirit was low as well.
But my normal isn't me walking the low plains. Normally after astral travel i am full of energy and rather hyper. Which was why this experience was so unusual to me. Perhaps it will teach me something important in the end. Thank you for you advise and opinion dear.

By Odin's hand, Blessed be.
Priestess HOD
Closed Thread