Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 11-04-2018, 02:09 AM
Guide

Energy Mastery

Hi all. As you all know there are several healing modalities out there. Personally, Reiki was the first I pursued. My first teacher for level one didn't teach me nearly half of what I needed to know about how energy works, leading me to a true earth angel I met on here who guided me through a sort of spiritual self healing boot camp, and I learned tons. Wanting to pursue further healing for myself and others, I was led to my next teacher for Reiki level 2. She explained it all so simply and confirmed so much of what my earth angel mentor taught me.

Today I came across an ad for "Energy Mastery" and listened to the hour and a half presentation. Of course much of the beginning was filled with "has this happened to you? Wonder why you're not getting results?" kind of pitch, but then it touched on the missing pieces several modalities lack, and to be quite honest, it kinda has me really intrigued. I'm wondering if anyone has heard of Energy Mastery (the name is trademarked)?? If so, what are your thoughts?

What hit me was how they preached about how long it takes with other modalities to stir up the muck and overcome it to finally achieve healing. They gently bashed reiki, eft tapping, and hypnosis to name a few and gave reasons why they aren't so effective.

If anyone has come across Energy Mastery, I'd love to hear your thoughts...if not look it up and let me know what you think.
Old 19-04-2018, 02:27 AM
Newbie ;)

I've also been researching other energy systems. I couldn't seem to find any real content about Energy Mastery which makes me feels cautious. I did really enjoy the Bengston method. He's worth reading about. It's all about streaming images through your mind as fast as you can to try to get your brain kind of in a flow state. I'm really new to this stuff so I'm just discovering it.
I'm really interested in a system where I can get some kind of feedback that what I'm doing is doing something. Because right now I can try to do energy healing, and feel like a whole lot is going on, and then have zero result or feedback, or visa versa.
Old 19-04-2018, 08:48 PM
Experiencer

Thank you for discovering Bengston method for me.
Old 19-04-2018, 09:58 PM
Ascender
I found two possible places you could be talking about. I was going to post a link, but for one, I don't think it's aloud and two, I definitely don't want others going there.

Then, I found another place that offers courses, as well. I thought some could be useful, but you could learn them for free elsewhere.

Bottom line, to me it's the same scam wrapped in a different package.
Old 24-04-2018, 03:12 AM
HelperBee

makes my throat and gut tight,,not the droid ur looking for?
put your hand on your heart and say "truth is [name of]right for me?
you might see a yes/no green or red light,maybe go with that,,I did..:}
I think u may need a self-authorized reading of your all your fields
too many to mention in text. imo,, and the cost to look, is the cost to be seen..

the cost to look, is the cost to be seen..HB