Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 27-07-2016, 06:36 PM
Burntfruit

What happens to suicidal terrorists on the other side?

I have read a little, that those who kill, commit great crimes, are held in isolation.

I heard the dead Nazis were mortified on the other side.

One holocaust survivor said that it was better to be a survivor than a Nazi given what happened after death.

Now we have Daesh, etc. What happens to them?

21 virgins?
Old 27-07-2016, 06:53 PM
Deactivated Account
i can only ask you few Questions:

"Do you think, that God is Cruel" ?
"Do you think, That Life can destroy Life" ?
"Do you think, that Eternal Goodness can be destroyed by flesh" ?
"Do you think, that eternity is nothing, and time Everything" ?

Every answer to theese question shows you a way which is either good or bad. But only 1 of it is True.

And the message which the Bible praises is still "There is no Sin, the Son of God is innocent."
Old 27-07-2016, 09:20 PM
Burntfruit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_SF
i can only ask you few Questions:

"Do you think, that God is Cruel" ?
"Do you think, That Life can destroy Life" ?
"Do you think, that Eternal Goodness can be destroyed by flesh" ?
"Do you think, that eternity is nothing, and time Everything" ?

Every answer to theese question shows you a way which is either good or bad. But only 1 of it is True.

And the message which the Bible praises is still "There is no Sin, the Son of God is innocent."
TBH you have to give me a little more. Are you saying it is unnatural and inhuman, in which I case I completely agree with you.
Old 27-07-2016, 07:12 PM
Guide

I'm pretty sure they encounter completely NOT what they expected. No virgins, no hero's welcome.

But I'm also pretty sure they don't encounter hellfire and eternal damnation, either.

I've heard it said that when a person who has been "unpleasant" in life passes on, their life-review includes watching themselves mistreating others, and FEELING THE PAIN THEY INFLICTED. Truly feeling it themselves, along with the victim's emotions.

In essence they are forced to sit in judgement upon themselves. They essentially become the victim, and endure what the victim endured.

And then? And then they are given a chance to forgive themselves. They are given the opportunity to renounce the behavior and move forward.

If they do nor forgive themselves, they may well languish in a lower level of existence on the other side (essentially Hell, but created by their own thoughts and emotions) until they finally see and recognize the light.

Of course I can't prove any of this. But it makes complete sense to me. No human is so reviled that there is no hope of redemption.
Old 27-07-2016, 07:51 PM
Administrator
There are levels in the spirit world people like those you speak of start off on the bottom layer the same goes for enyone who commits a crime towards another.there they will be made aware of where they went wrong and until they are ready to accept what they did was wrong,that is where they will stay they will not be allowed to mix with other spirits,
they wont be forgotten either they will be taught how to treat people etc.
and they will have to show remorse for their wrong doings also.

Namaste
Old 27-07-2016, 09:31 PM
Burntfruit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
There are levels in the spirit world people like those you speak of start off on the bottom layer the same goes for enyone who commits a crime towards another.there they will be made aware of where they went wrong and until they are ready to accept what they did was wrong,that is where they will stay they will not be allowed to mix with other spirits,
they wont be forgotten either they will be taught how to treat people etc.
and they will have to show remorse for their wrong doings also.

Namaste
Thats hard yes, but I think I did read that some souls are isolated after wrong doings in life.

I would imagine on the other side, where our clarity returns, it would be hell for them to live with what they had done. It would surely be extremely regressive in terms of spiritual development.

Maybe they reincarnate as a rat or something.
Old 27-07-2016, 11:06 PM
Master

I don't know if you are familiar with Juergen Ziewe,
He has a website , the multidimensional man...
He astral travels ( been doing it for numerous years) and if I remebe correctly he once traveled to a lower dimension and saw what happens to a suicide bomber....
If I remember correctly( warning , bit graphic)
The bomber was drowning in human dismembered body parts and was begging for mercy....
I remember that distinctly as first it was but it made total sense...
I think he was drowning in the pain of all those peoples pain and hurt ....taking away all those peoples lives. Not just the ones that were killed but the pain shot through to all those who loved them.
Old 27-07-2016, 11:35 PM
Super Moderator
Souls will generally get to see in clarity the full impact of their lives and deeds upon life on Earth and upon other Souls. Not just the damage but also the good. They will 'distil'. Nothing can be hidden from their Spirit.
Cruelties and pain caused will be faced squarely. That is the nature of being stripped bare of the illusions.

Bless their Souls, every last one of them. May they seek deeper and deeper truth, compassion and loving care as they progress.
Old 27-07-2016, 09:22 PM
Burntfruit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Tiger

I'm pretty sure they encounter completely NOT what they expected. No virgins, no hero's welcome.

But I'm also pretty sure they don't encounter hellfire and eternal damnation, either.

I've heard it said that when a person who has been "unpleasant" in life passes on, their life-review includes watching themselves mistreating others, and FEELING THE PAIN THEY INFLICTED. Truly feeling it themselves, along with the victim's emotions.

In essence they are forced to sit in judgement upon themselves. They essentially become the victim, and endure what the victim endured.

And then? And then they are given a chance to forgive themselves. They are given the opportunity to renounce the behavior and move forward.

If they do nor forgive themselves, they may well languish in a lower level of existence on the other side (essentially Hell, but created by their own thoughts and emotions) until they finally see and recognize the light.

Of course I can't prove any of this. But it makes complete sense to me. No human is so reviled that there is no hope of redemption.

Yes. I think this includes the life review. I think on the other side they will recall that we are all one, and their crusade is meaningless.

It would be interesting to know if they did languish on a low level of the other side. You could be correct.
Old 27-07-2016, 07:45 PM
Master

72 virgins it is meant to be ... I think that's why they do it. Totally depraved.

As we have spirit bodies on the Other Side, 72 virgins wouldn't be much good to them even if they were there waiting for them, but of course they aren't.

They see all the hurt they've caused, not just to their victims, but to their loved ones who depended on them.
'Mortified' is the word.

They then face the torment of their evil deeds and eventually they recognise that they have to return to earth to settle the karma they've earned and redeem the wrong they've done.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com