Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 13-07-2012, 10:09 PM
anoona

Question Finding Feathers - Meaning

Hello, All! it's a long time since I've been here! Glad to see Spiritual Forums are alive and prospering!

To get ot the point, I found a pigeon feather today in my garden. It set me off thinking of the significance of finding feathers.

Am interested to hear your opinions re finding feathers - or if you can recommend any good websites that give information re the significance of feathers from various birds.

Thanking you!

Old 14-07-2012, 01:44 AM
Queen Of Light

I came home from work last week and saw a white feather underneath my computer chair. Highly unusual! So I immediately googled and found some great info about the significance of feathers. Basically it means that your angels are letting you know that everything is going to be okay and that you're on the right path. I've been struggling with some issues for the past year and have been asking my guardian angels for help. So in a way I wasn't surprised at all to see the feather.
Old 14-07-2012, 10:31 AM
NetSeeker

I tend to get directed to see small, white downy feathers. I tend to take that as my guide(s) saying 'Hi ' to let me know they're there and everything's OK.
Old 14-07-2012, 10:46 AM
Knower
Hi anoona, I agree with what Queen of Light and NetSeeker have said.
If you need more specifics, just simply google for both feather meaning and colour meaning. Guides tend to leave white feathers .... that is my experience.
Old 14-07-2012, 11:14 AM
gerrygirl

feathers have always been to me a message from your angels telling you to believe and trust in them and your recent path choices
Old 14-07-2012, 04:30 PM
Queen Of Light

Here's some info on what the different colors mean:

WHITE
White feathers symbolize purification, spirituality, hope, protection, peace, and blessings of the Moon.

RED
Red feathers symbolize physical vitality. Also courage, good fortune, and life. Corresponds to the 1st or root chakra, and the musical note C

BLUE
Blue feathers give mental abilities, health, connection with spirits, peace, knowledge, communication, and protection. Also psychic awareness.
corresponds to the third eye, the 5th and 6th chakra, and the musical notes A and G.

YELLOW
Yellow feathers give Intelligence, playfulness, cheerfulness, mental alertness, prosperity, and blessings from the Sun. Corresponds to the 3rd or solar plexus chakra, and the musical note E

GREEN
Green feathers symbolize Harmony, unity, money, prosperity, growth, health, nature, nature spirits, animal and plant spirits, forgiveness,, and fertility. Corresponds to the 4th or heart chakra, and the musical note F
Green and red mixed feathers assist financial matters.

ORANGE
Orange feathers bring attraction, energy, and success.
Also creativity, physical love, new ideas, will power, love, and independence.
Corresponds to the 42nd or sacral chakra, and the musical note D

PINK
Pink feathers attract love, romance, caring, feelings, empathy, kindness, and tenderness. Corresponds to the 4th or heart chakra, and the musical note F

GRAY
Gray feathers symbolize peace and neutrality.

PURPLE
Purple feathers activate higher thought and connectivity with the universe.
corresponds to the crown chakra, and the musical note B

BROWN
Brown feathers give stability and respect. They also symbolize the home and grounding. Brown feathers striped in black, like the tail feathers of a pheasant, give a balance between the physical and spiritual life.
Brown feathers banded or mixed with white bring happiness and give the kind of protection that enables one to go unnoticed amidst those who would harm them. Brown and red mixed feathers bring healing to animals.

BLACK
Black feathers give the mystical wisdom that comes with true spiritual initiation. they also offer protection, and repelling negative energy.
Corresponds to the 1st or root chakra, and the musical note C.

Black, iridescent feathers give mystical insight.
Black and white mixed feathers give union and protection.
Black (or gray) feathers banded or mixed with white give hope, balance and harmony.
Black mixed with purple means deep spirituality.
Black, white, and blue mixed feathers brings change.
Old 14-07-2012, 08:56 PM
Deactivated Account

nice post on the feather colors, Queen of Light.Thanks !

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 16-11-2012, 12:28 AM
anoona

Thank you, all who have posted here. Special thanks to Queen of Light, for taking the time to write at length re the colours and their significance. Seems the colours relate with the colours of the aura, crystals etc.

Blessings, Everybody.
Old 16-11-2012, 09:27 PM
Deactivated Account
Sometimes it can simply mean a lot of pigeons! I see pigeon feathers in my garden most days.

But if it's quite unusual, or a particularly special feather, it's well worth looking into its meaning. I usually look up the symbolism of the bird as this has significance.
Old 16-11-2012, 09:59 PM
LadyTerra

Greetings Anoona:

"Oh Great Faeries--Wise and Fair--
I thank Thee for this Gift of Air--
And Pray my Blessings take with Thee--
As Thy way Thee wend--SoMoteItBe..."

A thanksgiving I offer everytime I receive the gift of Feathers.

Feathers--the Gift of Elemental Air--the Element of the Mind--the Element of Change...

It is up to you to discover what this gift may mean for you.

However--Pidgeons are (also) known as Rock Doves and the Dove is known to many cultures as a messenger that transports knowlege--wisdom--and messages between Realms of existance.

Peace and Love on your path to doing your own research and forming your own opinions...

Blessed be...