Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 28-10-2011, 07:45 PM
hebo

Question "Poltergeist"

The phenomenon that I am referring is probably known to all of you. Poltergeist from the occult point of view is the ability of someone - living or not - to project into the physical plane of existence (the one which we live in) and make their astral body dense enough for them to be able to alter, move physical objects and even make their presence visible to the physical eye.

Evidence keeps pilling up and events are heard to occur here and there though scarcely. I have never had the chance to be present in such occurrence, at least from what I am aware of. It happens so that a very close friend of mine has experienced such phenomena. I can't dismiss what he claims, first of all because I don't want to be the narrow-minded guy who simply believes only in what fits him and second he has been my best friend for many many years and I believe that he would never lie as such.

I would be really glad to hear your opinions, experiences and/or any other knowledge available.... Thanks!!!
Old 28-10-2011, 07:50 PM
Gracey

i did not know that a poltergeist could be a living person.
many decades ago, i lived in a house in ga. i came home one day, as i walked into the house, i could hear all the dressers (3 of them) drawers opening and closing very quickly. it would have taken 3 people to do that. no one was home but me. it scared the heck out of me and i left. very glad i did not see it, i would probably be scared stiff!