Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 17-05-2018, 10:25 PM
Experiencer
Ocassionally feeling strong vibes from newer members

In my own journey I have always had what I refer to as premontions, knowings, and strong vibes that I receive on people as well as day to day situations. I can not explain in so many words how I know the differences between these three things but I can state that "strong vibes" is the only one where I really question what I'm feeling.I go back and forth in my feelings and I know my head comes into play on this even though I try to define the truth in it without my head or ego side.

But I do know there are people out there that do not want us to be awakened or to be seeking the truth. I also know certain ones feel this is an imposing threat if many in todays society do awaken and they would prefer to stop it. And once again I can't put it into specific words but I feel sometimes there are a few people that I feel a certain vibe with that are here in this forum with the intended purpose to see where everyone may be in their ascension process and not for the purpose of their own journeys. Nosiness? Maybe. Information gathering? Possibly. Who knows for sure. But I feel it may be driven by 4th dimension or even any 3rd dimension elitists that wish to stop this shift happening in our world right now. Because I am assured it is happening and a great amount of people are waking up.

I don't know if when I feel this about a specific person or post what triggers this exactly, nor would I share anything specific about when I feel this vibe nor with whom I feel it with other than it is mostly with newer members. I was wondering if anyone here may have ever had this exact feeling either recently or in the past. Because of the fact that it does not hit me as "a knowing" which comes from my gut, I am still trying to decipher if this vibe holds any truths in it. I hope I am wrong. Please let me know if anyone has felt this too.

Last edited by Spirit bird : 18-05-2018 at 01:15 AM.
Old 18-05-2018, 12:27 AM
Master
There are a few on this board that would fall into this category, who are on a dark path, or in service to self.
But never mind, they are very small player, novices in fact.
Old 18-05-2018, 01:21 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
There are a few on this board that would fall into this category, who are on a dark path, or in service to self.
But never mind, they are very small player, novices in fact.

At least I feel not alone in my feeling this by your saying that Rah nam. It was only subtle vibes at first but then it seemed I picked up on more over time.

I know for myself that I only want to be on a path of light and will always do everything in my power to remain on that path only. Thanks for sharing your observations too.
Old 18-05-2018, 04:34 AM
Knower

Yes.
I have felt this too through intuition:
certain visions/dreams and interferences
within the energetic field.

Yes, it has to do with spying/monitoring/
collecting of data. Possibly investigative
or experimental in nature.

Fear based. Malicious undertones.
" Power & Control " . Preverse methodology.

I feel it has to do with dark occultism.
Witchcraft. Messing with energetic fields,
ley lines, transfers, placing "markers" to track &
manipulate thought/emotion/spirit of certain
individuals. Placing hexes & curses. Coding.

Can pinpoint two exact individuals whom I
know personally that are using these accounts. Can identify through visions & dreams.
Every being has an individualised signature no matter
how one attempts to "alter & configure" it.

Essence is essence.
Soul is soul.
Old 18-05-2018, 09:02 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit bird
In my own journey I have always had what I refer to as premontions, knowings, and strong vibes that I receive on people as well as day to day situations. I can not explain in so many words how I know the differences between these three things but I can state that "strong vibes" is the only one where I really question what I'm feeling.I go back and forth in my feelings and I know my head comes into play on this even though I try to define the truth in it without my head or ego side.

But I do know there are people out there that do not want us to be awakened or to be seeking the truth. I also know certain ones feel this is an imposing threat if many in todays society do awaken and they would prefer to stop it. And once again I can't put it into specific words but I feel sometimes there are a few people that I feel a certain vibe with that are here in this forum with the intended purpose to see where everyone may be in their ascension process and not for the purpose of their own journeys. Nosiness? Maybe. Information gathering? Possibly. Who knows for sure. But I feel it may be driven by 4th dimension or even any 3rd dimension elitists that wish to stop this shift happening in our world right now. Because I am assured it is happening and a great amount of people are waking up.

I don't know if when I feel this about a specific person or post what triggers this exactly, nor would I share anything specific about when I feel this vibe nor with whom I feel it with other than it is mostly with newer members. I was wondering if anyone here may have ever had this exact feeling either recently or in the past. Because of the fact that it does not hit me as "a knowing" which comes from my gut, I am still trying to decipher if this vibe holds any truths in it. I hope I am wrong. Please let me know if anyone has felt this too.

I think it's in the nature of spiritual / self-development to develop sensitivity toward others as long as one's ready to allow them their individuality. Easier here on a forum than in face to face life when we physically interact with people in situations.

You'll never get rid of your ego at any level - you'd be surrendering your idetity altogether if it were possible, beyond acknowledging and ackknowledgement. Perhaps it's possible in the farthest reaches of expanded consciousness, maybe trance, but to release it altogether, unable to rely on your residual judgement which is a significant part of your ego?

As for people not wanting us awakened, Greenslade wrote a post yesterday IIRC on how divisive spirituality makes us. There's a tendency, probably natural, to preserve the status quo. People rely on it for their daily interactions, for living and surviving. The alternative would seem anarchy / chaos. But the culture will tolerate a few of us who buck the trend - easier if we pay lip service to those unawakened instutions though. That's been my stance. We're individuals, some of us more remotely connected the mundane than others; so by driving our own lives we navigate a way through that lets us appear we're part of the mob without actually being of it. Seems often said that organisations are easier to change from within.

If the vibe holds truth for you, that's where it's at. Each of us has our own version or vision of "the truth."

Last edited by Lorelyen : 18-05-2018 at 12:27 PM.
Old 18-05-2018, 10:36 AM
Suspended
well, once soon after i posted a few videos of ufos, and talked about it a bit i had a all black helicopter fly over the house i was staying at, no logos no nothing on it.. like these, filmed by some people i know.. i don't think it was a member here though lol, just government people watching then coming to say hey we see what you type..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lK33Snntzw0 (for some reason someone else has re uploaded this on youtube, could not find the one with alot of views but same video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvQPRuJEO8U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3uP-9kPFtY
Old 18-05-2018, 01:18 PM
Ascender

Quote:

I don't know if when I feel this about a specific person or post what triggers this exactly, nor would I share anything specific about when I feel this vibe nor with whom I feel it with other than it is mostly with newer members.

As was mentioned by Lorelyen,we get more sensitive as we progress which is important to remember and we get more sensitive to Our self.

These forums offer a beacon of light to all,even those submerged in the Darkness and we do not change from dark to light instantaneously.The result is you will get some Dark people here because they have been drawn to the light,they are on the first steps of their healing and need help but not judgement,,,, so these would be new members. You are correct.

I have had some experiences that I blamed on entities that I picked up from here which scared me away from here at times, but looking back now it was all a learning for me and all within me....and it was "Information Gathering" by ME!
Old 18-05-2018, 10:41 PM
Experiencer
[quote=barrynu]
These forums offer a beacon of light to all,even those submerged in the Darkness and we do not change from dark to light instantaneously.The result is you will get some Dark people here because they have been drawn to the light,they are on the first steps of their healing and need help but not judgement,,,, so these would be new members. You are correct.

barry nu, I can appreciate what you are saying in your post and I am perfectly fine and welcoming to anyone who is seeking to walk the path of light, even those drawn to it from a darker place. And I do realize it is a gradual step and not instantaneous as you mentioned in your post above. These folks are more than welcome, and they carry a different vibe from the one I speak of. And if there is something that I can help them with I am more than happy to be a part of their journey in even some small way.

My original post may not have been worded correctly. I feel there are "others" who are not here for that reason and their only intention of being a member is to stop others from enlightenment or to see where everyone is in their ascension process. A spiritual stop or agenda. They simply are putting forth every effort to try to stop the massive shift that is occuring right now. It is simply more than just newer souls seeking the light. It is a more worldly nefarious purpose that I feel in this vibe. I want to see our world succeed in this because I feel the scales are shifting in our favor and there are those who recognize it too and don't like this. These are the ones I feel in this type of vibe.
Old 18-05-2018, 11:35 PM
Ascender

I don't feel them/it but I do understand that there are vibes that I don't sense,or maybe I am guided away from them/it so you may be correct.
Yes,the scales are shifting in our favor
Old 19-05-2018, 10:00 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
I'm clairsentient and very intuitive, and sometimes I'll perceive people's vibes from their posts. Sometimes if I engage them in conversation the vibe changes, I dare say at the time they might have been in a different frame of mind. Right or wrong, it's there and I just accept the feeling at the time without the judgement - which right and wrong are.

The perception is very difficult to put into words. The 'gut feeling' is more intuition and sensing of energies more than anything else, kind of sixth sense/psychic territory. It's emotional as much as anything else. There is another 'knowing' which is more Gnostic - meaning you know without knowing how you know. As though it's always been there, just above your mind if you like. It's above/outside everything else. I don't worry about defining/divining truth or not in it because that.... taints it. It's there, it's the way it is and that's it.

Once in a while a rash of newbies comes to the boards as though they're riding on a wave and no, not all of them seem to have the best of intentions at heart. Some of them are egotistical and some of them are like Spiritual youths who have been given far more pocket money than they're used to having, but often Spirituality is more of a mirror to 'real Life' than people would want to believe it is. They are often the contrast to the 'old timers' and that's not always a bad thing, we all need a contrast and a mirror in which to see ourselves. Not so long ago I was reading a post with an astronomical revelation from one of the members who began as being so full of himself.

Everybody needs to work things through in their own way, in their own time. Everybody also has their own agenda, even the ones who are 'Spiritually advanced'.

I'd be careful about conspiracy theories because they can really mess with your head and turn you to paranoia. Conspiracies are a conspiracy because they lack knowledge and/or understanding. Those so-called third- and fourth-dimensional elitists have their purpose in the ascension process too, and they too are having their own shifts. Even though they are trying to stop the ascension process (which is a myth by the way) there are those who will 'punch through' and those who won't. 'Awakened' is another creature that lives and runs with the haggis in the bonny, bonny heather.

The Universe is the way it is for its own reasons and whether you understand them or not, like them or not that's the way it is just the same. When you start stepping out of you start stepping into.