Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Islam Faith

Old 11-01-2017, 04:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeroHector
To believe in more than one God is going to become a problem when you die. As believers in one God we will turn to him only while those than don't, those that believe in more than one God will be in confusion. Do you think that when you die it is so easy. I suffer from schizophrenia and I hear voices. Everyday the voices try to convince me that I am God, that there is more than one God, that I am the anti christ, that I am evil and rahashing my sin to make me feel guilty about my life. The only solace I have is my belief in One God which is more than enough. The same thing will happen to poltheist that die. They will either tell you that you are a God or they will say they are Gods. They know that this is the only way for them to lose heaven. You think death is easy. I almost died and eventually i went insane from the voices. I recovered Godwilling and if you are reading this then you know a secret of death. Who you going to turn to. One God or many. Death is confusing and painful. There is no time to think of a complicated scenario. It simple, you will call out to God. In the quran it sais that Pharoah did so as well when he finally saw God's power but it was too late. God punished him. Don't be like pharoah, while there's life there's hope.
This is so beautifully written and it moved me and touched my soul. Thank you.

This is why I believe in only one all-powerful and omnipotent Divine Being. Also, to believe their is more than one God, means to divide that which is totally indivisible due to its all-comprehensive nature. To believe in more than one God means which one of them created the Universe? I mean they couldn't have all done it or else all would just boil down to the aspect of one God anyway and you are right, when one dies, which God is going to save their souls and who among them shall be called upon? It's pretty much common sense (well, to me it is anyway).

However and seeing as I am in this neck of the forum-woods, where angels fear to tread and all, I will be the very first to admit I know absolutely nothing about Islam, NOTHING! I never learned about it, never studied it...I was too busy studying Hinduism, Buddhism and Christianity and that was enough for me, so stuff like Islam and Judaism was too much for my plate.

The only thing I know about 'one God' and Islam is whenever I see the crescent moon...

I see the crescent moon and it immediately reminds me of God...the ONE God because He loves to wear the celestial bodies as His ornaments whilst dancing throughout the endless reaches of the universe wrapped in the garment of endless space and time.

Even though I am in the Islam forum....oh why not seeing as how Allah and Shiva are one:

Allahu Akbar AND
Aum Namah Shivaya
Old 11-01-2017, 04:39 AM
Master
Oh yes, I was just meditating on the crescent moon in my mind and I also got the reference to the crescent moon and the star.

If you look at the symbol for Aum (the universal vibration) there it is:

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/028...g?v=1479363398

I just learn all of this stuff and I'm flying 'by the seat of my pants' here too. It's so interesting.
Old 11-01-2017, 08:46 PM
Suspended
Seeker

Thanks Necromancer. I am happy that at least I reached someone. May Allah bless you and guide you inshallah.
Old 12-01-2017, 02:33 AM
Experiencer
the crescent and the star was never part of islam
like seriously never
some suggest it was banner they held in crusades while crusaders held crosses the muslims held half moon signs ( without star )
some historian says it came with ottoman empire
this or that the halfmoon sign has nothing to do with islam
and never was part of it
even if it is used today to describe islam it was never of islamic origins
"And when the waves overwhelm them like the dark shadows they call upon Allah for help with pure devotion and when He brings them safety, some of them still doubtful and none denies Our clear signs but every very perfidious very ungrateful one.."
Old 14-01-2017, 11:00 PM
Suspended
Seeker

Just a reminder to read this thread about God's oneness Godwilling
Old 15-01-2017, 01:55 PM
Master
Quote:
The Answer to heaven is God's oneness. But if you are still skeptical here’s an argument for you amongst many but to me it’s the one that makes the most sense. When you about to die will you turn to one God or many. God would’nt make it so complicated and confusing. It is also a very difficult time and one can hardly think. God had made it easier to hold onto one thought and this is the name of God.

What is unity? Unity is one, right? A supreme intelligence like God knows this. Why would God want to ruin his unity? It is impossible because God isn't created, to be created, means that you are not a God. That’s why God is One.

"Unity" and "Oneness" are concepts that separate one from the "Unity" and "Oneness".

Words and thoughts and discussions like this remove one from the Reality. Nonetheless, everything points to the Divine in its own way.
Old 15-01-2017, 04:36 PM
Suspended
Seeker

God created us to have common sense. To use our minds to know the truth. We need to know who God is. The only way is using what he has given us to understand that God is one. Reality is what he gave us to understand him. God would'nt leave people to wonder who he is and be left in limbo.

Life is a mercy. Use your intelligence and know the truth.
Old 16-01-2017, 02:13 PM
Master
Quote:
God created us to have common sense. To use our minds to know the truth. We need to know who God is. The only way is using what he has given us to understand that God is one. Reality is what he gave us to understand him. God would'nt leave people to wonder who he is and be left in limbo.

Life is a mercy. Use your intelligence and know the truth.

Are you saying that God can be known with the mind ?
Old 16-01-2017, 07:24 PM
Suspended
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters
Are you saying that God can be known with the mind ?

Do you think God hides away so that no one will know him and then punish you because you did'nt know? That's why throughout mankind's history their have been Prophets to tell people about God's message.

God is justice right. Do you think he would be unfair to Creation by giving them different perspectives. God gives everyone the same tools to find the answers they searching for. May God guide mankind Godwilling.
Old 17-02-2017, 06:46 AM
Suspended
Seeker

Just a reminder to read this thread