Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 29-11-2015, 10:57 AM
Pathfinder

How are we faring?

I don't really subscribe to the Indigo/Crystal categorization. But I do believe in Star Children and it's been years since I've been told to be one.

We're here to guide Earth through its transition, maturation, and/or purification right?

So how are we doing so far?
Old 30-11-2015, 08:02 PM
Master

I'd say... much like many others on the planet: probably doing the best we can with whatever resources we've got.
Old 17-12-2015, 04:30 PM
Pathfinder

I think there are some struggles because we're new here, just came and there is still a lot of dirt but all after all it is already much better. "New children" educate and "fix" people around and will do so until there is no more to fix.
Old 27-12-2015, 05:47 AM
Experiencer

I'm under the impression that we're not here "on a mission", as if we have an objective to accomplish with checklists and such. I think it's more of a soul-level thing. We just live our lives. We find what we love to do and bring joy to the world as a result of our doing it. It's mainly an energy thing. We raise the energy of those around us just by being ourselves. No action required.

As far as how's all that going, I'd say it's going pretty good. The news paints a dark picture of the world, but the picture it paints is for the older people that are stuck in the old world. The internet - which I believe is a manifestation that is aligned with the energy of all these energy worker helpers - has led to more young people not even watching TV/news, who are very creative and positive and forward-thinking. It's only a matter of time before the "100th monkey" awakens and spirituality reaches critical mass.
Old 27-12-2015, 10:17 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by engellstein
I'm under the impression that we're not here "on a mission", as if we have an objective to accomplish with checklists and such. I think it's more of a soul-level thing. We just live our lives. We find what we love to do and bring joy to the world as a result of our doing it. It's mainly an energy thing. We raise the energy of those around us just by being ourselves. No action required.

As far as how's all that going, I'd say it's going pretty good. The news paints a dark picture of the world, but the picture it paints is for the older people that are stuck in the old world. The internet - which I believe is a manifestation that is aligned with the energy of all these energy worker helpers - has led to more young people not even watching TV/news, who are very creative and positive and forward-thinking. It's only a matter of time before the "100th monkey" awakens and spirituality reaches critical mass.

Yes, I found that no matter what I do- I do what I'm supposed to do unconsciously because that's how I am. So the best advice it's just to be you.
Old 27-12-2015, 10:57 AM
Master
Hello,

Listen to the children and our transition will be smoother.

Quote:
Changes in the Kids are First

A Human baby comes into the planet today, but what is going on today is different from when you were born. You're in a new place in space, the Sun is quiet, you have the nodes and the nulls feeding new information into the grids, and the paradigm of consciousness is different for them than it was for you. Their Genesis cells, the "how a Human works" cells, are changing.

Things will start working that are unusually different for standard Human nature. The intuitive self, the barrier between innate and consciousness, will start to improve. The barrier starts to become less. Be ready for children who have very accurate intuition about what's wrong with them. If they tell you something's wrong, take them to the doctor! Immediately. Don't tell them, "It's your imagination, honey", or, "It will be okay later; it's growing pains." Do you hear that? There are those listening to this right now who need to hear that, because their children are saying, "I feel funny; something’s wrong." Mothers who are used to raising children are also used to an old energy paradigm that has a certain health template. This is changing. The kids are starting to awaken to being intuitive about their own health. The bridge isn't built yet to innate, but it is closer with them and they're feeling something. Innate is talking to them for the first time. Listen: You didn't have it, but they do. Listen to them.

That channeled Kryon message is directed at the adults in our culture. That is those who have ears to hear with. The full message link is here:

"www.kryon.com/CHAN2015/k_channel15_minneapolis-15.html"

This shift is an on going generational reality humanity has never experienced before. In my view we are right on track and progressing nicely.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 30-12-2015, 10:40 AM
Master
Agree with Engellstein. There is no mission. Just be who you are, do what you do.
It's not like you have come to change/heal/better the world and its population. You are here for you to learn and expand. It's an exchange, both parties benefit from it.
Every new generation has something new to offer to the existing society. That's how mankind can grow and evolve and expand. And it's the way it's always been.

So just follow your heart, your intuition, so you live your path and what you came here to do.
If you live the life that makes you really happy, you automatically offer the world the best you've got and are.
Old 20-05-2017, 12:41 AM
Pathfinder

You cruel people :) To exist is the hardest mission of all.
Old 25-06-2017, 07:13 PM
Seeker

Thank you :)