Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Forum Help

Old 03-01-2015, 04:57 AM
Newbie ;)

Arrow Old Account

Hello, I was wondering I have been locked out of my account about a year ago and I just stopped coming here.I recently made a new one which is the one i'm using.But I miss my old account because I have to start new and all my messages and people I have connected with are on that account.So I was wondering if someone could help me get back my account.Also the email address that is on the account i'm locked out of as well..So I was wondering if I could switch the address? I have plenty of people on here who can identify me and I have a facebook...

Old Account : Endless_Love_2_You

thanks

~EL <3
Old 01-07-2017, 08:47 PM
Knower
Do you still remember me? =p
Old 02-07-2017, 01:40 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless_Love_To_You
Hello, I was wondering I have been locked out of my account about a year ago and I just stopped coming here.I recently made a new one which is the one i'm using.But I miss my old account because I have to start new and all my messages and people I have connected with are on that account.So I was wondering if someone could help me get back my account.Also the email address that is on the account i'm locked out of as well..So I was wondering if I could switch the address? I have plenty of people on here who can identify me and I have a facebook...

Old Account : Endless_Love_2_You

thanks

~EL <3

Hello

It is possible that the old account was in the mix of the "crash" we had as I can not find the old account. PM me if you know if it had a different E Mail to the one on this account and I can try to maybe find it that way.

Lynn
SF Admin