Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 10-08-2017, 06:58 AM
Newbie ;)

Giving up on twin flame

Had enough of my so called twin flame. Tired of the push and pull. Twin flame and unrequitted love? Maybe there is no such thing as a twin flame. There is such a thing as choosing to be alone rather than some so called twin flame. I wouldnt want a twin flame relationship, in fact i wish i never met mine because I hate him.
Old 10-08-2017, 07:08 AM
Master
i believe that hate energy is "informative" of something or another.
it serves to provide nuanced meaning to the soul of an unconditionally
loving being.

hatred seems predicated on judgments of some kind. it's not the
'default mode' of a light-based being... it's always a "reaction" to
some specific input, triggering something that's been created in
darkness (not consciously directed).
Old 10-08-2017, 08:49 AM
Knower
Location: I'm a homesick Californian from Lake Tahoe/Truckee, living in England.
I understand where you're coming from. It is easy to hate, isn't it? And, actually, be angry, feel that disdain -- get it out of your system because you need to do that. But once you do that, move forward as best you can. In time, you might come to appreciate this connection while acting from a higher, lighter place rather than reacting from a darker, lower one (like H:O:R:A:C:E: above me said).

Hatred is an easy thing to feel because it is automatically reactive, stemming from the ego. I am feeling some 'hatred' too amid a certain life crisis of my own and I don't like that I am, but I'm also angry and hurt. It's my shadow self making me feel this as yours is doing the same.

It's ever so easy to judge people, but they are learning just as we are -- they are vulnerable to their egoic mind's indulgences just as we can be. If we feel we are existing on a higher level than they are -- that we're more spiritual -- well then, we have adopted a superiority complex. I am sure you know that is not conducive to us as spiritual beings.

Be patient with yourself. I suggest you journal and often --vent out all the emotion you need to. Go and be alone and look after yourself. There is really no other union or connection that is as important as the one you have with yourself.

But don't rule out things changing, including your feelings. Things always change -- it is the way of things.

(((Hugs)))
Old 12-08-2017, 12:34 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCR2017
Had enough of my so called twin flame. Tired of the push and pull. Twin flame and unrequitted love? Maybe there is no such thing as a twin flame. There is such a thing as choosing to be alone rather than some so called twin flame. I wouldnt want a twin flame relationship, in fact i wish i never met mine because I hate him.

I've been there MANY, many times (we met in 2010). Focus on yourself, what makes you happy, making your life work for you. You will be amazed at how much healing can take place when your all about yourself then Don't be surprised if they resurface. I find anytime we reconnect and separate it triggers more learning and growth in each one of us. I am shocked to find out how many separations I actually initiated thru my behavior. It is all good. We are hear to evolve.

I hated, hated my TF majority of this year. Then I had to face some things within. We have since reconnected. It is a very different dynamic. I did two coaching sessions about 10 months apart that really helped me detach from a desired outcome, it has been difficult for me to say the least.
Old 14-08-2017, 01:34 AM
Newbie ;)

Illuminata007
I met my TF in 2009. Its been constant push and pull ever since. I have been the runner too as well. I was in an abusive relationship to the point where I was no longer my own person. My TF brought me back to life. Only to make me feel like he killed me when circumstances tore us apart. He moved away to a different state in May. He wanted me to visit him, I have not been able to yet. Then he wanted me to move there. Now he went and found another gf he claims he is moving in with because his family is annoying. (His mom and sister) Now he answers my texts like a day after I send them. What is the deal with all this push and pull? These separations and returns having been going on for eight long years. My life has been ripped apart torn down and finally will be rebuilt. I tried to find someone to replace him. That was a joke. Did not even come close. I cancelled the date after the man sent me a lewd picture of himself!
Old 14-08-2017, 01:57 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCR2017
Illuminata007
I met my TF in 2009. Its been constant push and pull ever since. I have been the runner too as well. I was in an abusive relationship to the point where I was no longer my own person. My TF brought me back to life. Only to make me feel like he killed me when circumstances tore us apart. He moved away to a different state in May. He wanted me to visit him, I have not been able to yet. Then he wanted me to move there. Now he went and found another gf he claims he is moving in with because his family is annoying. (His mom and sister) Now he answers my texts like a day after I send them. What is the deal with all this push and pull? These separations and returns having been going on for eight long years. My life has been ripped apart torn down and finally will be rebuilt. I tried to find someone to replace him. That was a joke. Did not even come close. I cancelled the date after the man sent me a lewd picture of himself!

Again, been there, I also dated. All my attempts to move on failed as in crash and burn 🔥

His relationships have also being short lived.

I feel this year is going to be huge, especially for us first wavers who have been at this for some time.

What am doing: focus on building a friendship at the very least, trust that you are already together, connect with his higher self, do everything to find joy and fulfillment in your own life. As suggested already, definately journal. Show him your authentic self. Think of your long term goal with each other, carry yourself everyday as if it is already happening.