Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 12-08-2017, 03:24 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHIYAH
Oh goody it listened to my Commandment for them to stay. And I don't bother reading their post. Jeremy Rong has other usernames he hides behind. Shhhhhhhh don't tell it that. Its only it's ego rambling now and that's just as confused as its self minus the ego. Let it continue to rant its nonsense as if it had credibility. We've already Nailed the Tail on the puny dragon.

I tell you , Jeremy Bong is my only name here. You should know if someone like me have to do any stock trick? What a ridiculous joke? I tell you what I do millions of eyes of Gods are staring on me in the universe. They're following me, so you the layman or someone never knowing any truth and trying to take a big part in the bluffing process to the Christianity community. So should you act in a good manner or just afraid your creative power are exhausted? So you try to persist in your indulge in wild fancies or fabrication or even mistakes. You think it's your only way so that you can overbearing to be intoxicated with you verbiage. That's an useless piece of joke and to make frivolous remarks?
Old 12-08-2017, 09:35 PM
Suspended
Master
Well People looks like the Shirk Tails just love us not reading their comments, oh well. I hope they don't think they're wasting their time. Lol.
Old 12-08-2017, 09:41 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysDayAfterYesterday
Try not to lock yourself into one black and white version of this symbolism, but the rainbow above and below. When it says she appears, this is indication she is finally recognized. Sun is the light, but not the source of its own light. Moon is the reflection of the light in the image of another body. Water is the same, reflecting the moon at night. Under her feet is under her path, or the ability to stand above the image. Masculine and Feminine are like Israel (male / Aleph) and Eastern wisdom from Sanskrit as Feminine. Like Bodhidharm coming from the West (India), his message of Bodhi (Tree of Life) and Dharma (nature of reality) gives birth when the gap between East and West is merged.

If we again go to the feminine Spirit of God (Ruach) being realized by humanity, we see the essence of the mind awakening (BUDH) to the nature of reality. Israel comes into this by nature of the Son of God (LORD / Ishvara / All of mankind) awakening to their other nature. Look around. Many people are waking up to their higher nature from meditation, or the moon revealing the sun's light. All of this is symbolism for awakening, Shiva dispelling ignorance and the path back for the Bodhisattva bringing his assembly back to truth, which is Christ (Bodhisattva) awakening from the teaching he receives (right hand) from the Father. Sanskrit is the woman now clothed after being naked. She give birth to something new. Mind gives way to what is learned in simulation. As Tantra reveals, the text becomes the body. DNA is letters becoming a body, or Aleph Bet (Father in Hebrew) writing his WORD (SON). Mara is the illusion (hologram) of the created image of God with letters and words (programming) in simulation of his own mind for sentience.

John 8:28

28 So Jesus said, “When you have lifted up[a] the Son of Man, then you will know that I am he and that I do nothing on my own but speak just what the Father has taught me.

The Father (Bhrama) is the out of time (infinite) Father of Vishnu (Son born into ignorance / avatar). We are all images of Vishnu. Shiva is the destroyer who brings Vishnu out of the dream and back to his first nature as Father. By this, we realize how the Son of God is taught as a relative to himself as God above. We are all in this same process, as we are all Sons of God in the image of Vishnu.

Three modes of existence:

Sattva (Being / Truth) - Bhrama - Father as ONE being with all in him.
Vishun (Buddh Bodies from one Body) - Rajas - Time - Passion
Shiva (Tamas / Ignorance / Rebirth from shadow and form)

Here is a summary from the Hindu Source material, which then reveals the woman now clothed by the light and its reflection in Mara (Illusion). BUDH in Sanskrit means to awaken. Mara is his mother. Vishnu is ALL of creation as a Son, you and me included.

SUMMARY Make sure to download, then enlarge. 10 Dimensions are explained in this, with three modes of existence. MIND, TIME, SPACE. All are one thing. MIND OF GOD (Ruach is Feminine). She is clothed with the process of Earth back to Spirit.

Colossians 1

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.
Oh yet another Elohist joins the Damned party where HaBlurh defeats YHWH. Yeah Nah that's not taking the name YHWH into Pharisitic Leavened Vanity, no matter what religion. Yes believe it to know it you are losing. Keep the attacks on the Commandments coming please wise guys.
Old 12-08-2017, 09:47 PM
Suspended
Master
Hey Folks did you hear about the one about how Yeshua upheld the Commandments and the other one about how these other people came to oppose Him and the Commandments? Did you also hear about the one about how when they killed Him(like all the Prophets before him and after) and stole His inheritance and claimed to come in his name? Did you also hear about the one about their Deadly Head Wound Healed? What about the one where its being opened again as We speak? How about the one about how they think they're hurting us but in fact are just tiring themselves(despicable) out into darkness? This is what they call wisdom. TFF
Old 12-08-2017, 09:54 PM
Master
The Jews who sent the Messiah to the Cross also were claiming to be keepers of the commandments, and the righteous of God.
Of whom Jesus stated that they were no different than their forefathers who persecuted, and executed the prophets, sent to them by God.

Meanwhile, as St. Paul brought out, the perfect law actually points out our shortcoming, and failure to be perfect in them.
Hence the need for salvation, wrought by God. Through the atoning practices He established from early on.

Anyone who trusts that they are right with God by keeping the commandments?
Are resting on shifting sand, not the firm foundation of God.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 12-08-2017, 10:13 PM
Suspended
Master
Did Our People know that the Commandment "Thou shalt not covet anything of thy Brother's" is a commandment broken within themselves when they Pharisitically Lie to you? It's a form of what the bibles call, Devouring flesh. It lines up with this verse and lets see if you can find it. Stolen water is sweet and bread eaten in secret is?
I appreciate their help though, keeping my thread at the top and for also raising our Kingdom. Give them a round of applause like monkeys doing tricks at the Churchus I mean Circus.
Old 12-08-2017, 10:16 PM
Suspended
Master
The return of the Moph which ran with its tail between legs and came back to start where it left off. Please gather all your friends so my People can have Great laugh please Mr 9 CommandmentSkhites with a silent K. Just go right ahead and attack dem Commandments, thank you.
Old 12-08-2017, 10:44 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHIYAH
The return of the Moph which ran with its tail between legs and came back to start where it left off. Please gather all your friends so my People can have Great laugh please Mr 9 CommandmentSkhites with a silent K. Just go right ahead and attack dem Commandments, thank you.

The monkey of the temple in the remote wilderness. Who comes and tends to do the monkey talk while doing the monkey business at the Holly place. Who play the monkey dance on the street at the very corner of the rural region of the desert. Who dare to summon the commandments for joke and reserve the right to perish his enemies in the lightning of the skyline. Try to enjoy the angry of the Holly wind and the groaned voice of the Wolves. Lose in the mind in the morning and evening and never return in sight of the Holly joy. Be no sight of the day and night. Just be lost in sight of the days and months and years. In the throne of the Holly joy just scattered this beast in the future and never to the throne sight of the continent of joy.HAHAHA to whom I spoke to.
Old 12-08-2017, 10:55 PM
Suspended
Master
Hey Folks, did you know that Yeshua is the Word of God? The reason why he was called this is because the actual Word of God which are the Commandments is what he was Speaking with from his Heart. Ever wondered why these Spiritually sick people with many usernames attack them Commandments with their Leaven? I wonder if they're getting the hint where I'm not even reading their crud. It's not time wasting when you consider our People/Kingdom are watching the Tail doing its THANG.
Old 12-08-2017, 11:06 PM
Suspended
Master
9 Commandments? Ahahahaha. I'd say they've taken even more than 50% off with their Tail doctrinity.