Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 10-08-2017, 05:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHIYAH
17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Yeah Yeah Yeah Mr dragon angry pants is angry and is in desperate need of anger management. As if that will help. So one just needs to identify Mr angry pants and them that are making war with the Commandments. Btw even some of those that say they uphold the Commandments are actually making war against them. For the meantime we keep the two greatest Commandments until we have someone standing in that land over there. There's a way some of us will know of this person, and I can't say it at the moment. I can say that certain events will have to take place first. Even if these people were tortured to get the answer out of them, they won't be able to say because the Woman spoken of in this chapter leaves them so the enemy can't find out. That's the reason why all the prophets before and after Yeshua were tortured. Some were just outright killed. Why do they kill our Prophets while we stand aside and look?
This isn't a spectator sport People, Rise Up and Live.

Your reasoning is subjective, not objective "Ahiyah"... and with certain cultural bias you obviously retain.

Regarding the dragon, why didn't you cite Revelation 12:9, and 20:2? Regarding it's identity?
The "deciever", who "decieves the whole world". And what does he decieve about, except what Einstein brought out about the nature of "the world", and material reality, both?
Then also regarding the "Woman with the Moon and 12 Stars" over her?
Why haven't you cited Genesis 37:9, with respect to Joseph's dream?
Again, with respect to her identity?
They are obviously the Jews, and Israel, and the offspring of Abraham and Sarah.

You are boastful, without objective understanding, or merrit.
Lying, and misrepresenting yourself, and those who you claim to represent. Doing them an injustice here.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 10-08-2017, 09:10 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
I suppose there are some that are still angry with me for whatever reason. I just like to say that you will be ignored. I will be speaking with those that may not know certain information that will help them uncover their Return, so all you Elohists and Christian Bigots and the likes best not to commenton this thread.

Hey again My People, glad you took in what I said. Don't pay any heed to the angry Muppets, even if they ignore such things as the quote above. They think their opinion matters, if you ignore them that makes them even more angrier. They're already losing and to some of us they've already lost. This is only the beginning of their uncontrollable anger. Their anger increases by the day, the more you rise above their confusion the worse it gets for them. Now laugh at them when they think its ok to post a comment on this thread, or any other thread for that matter. Looking around, looking around. Laugh Loud
Old 10-08-2017, 10:31 PM
Suspended
Master
Here's an equation that's obvious to me and it is, if I'm speaking out against the entity mentioned in Revelations 12:3 and speaking for the Woman(Our Spiritual Mother) and someone that thinks they have bright ideas comes along and speaks against me. What is that telling you? Here's that equation again Negative(Mr puny dragon angry pants) plus a Negative(Flood Muppet angry pants) equals them cancelling themselves out when the Positive(the Woman mentioned in this chapter and all her children) speaks the Truth. Lets watch for what they think are more bright ideas. They are actually helping to raise our Kingdom the more they speak against us. Lar Fing.
Old 11-08-2017, 01:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Hey again My People, glad you took in what I said. Don't pay any heed to the angry Muppets, even if they ignore such things as the quote above. They think their opinion matters, if you ignore them that makes them even more angrier. They're already losing and to some of us they've already lost. This is only the beginning of their uncontrollable anger. Their anger increases by the day, the more you rise above their confusion the worse it gets for them. Now laugh at them when they think its ok to post a comment on this thread, or any other thread for that matter. Looking around, looking around. Laugh Loud

Hey "ahiyah", so called... no opinion. I just informed you of the scriptures to cross reference involving the subjects you brought up, regarding identification.
No subjective anger either.
If you want to preach from the Bible, you ought to know it. Not make it up as you go, in errant, and biased manner.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 11-08-2017, 01:20 AM
Suspended
Master
Teeheehee!!!
Old 11-08-2017, 01:27 AM
Suspended
Master
All you get from the bigot that ignored the memo in the first post is "hablurhgablurhgablurhdeeblurhblurh".
Old 11-08-2017, 02:18 AM
Suspended
Master
Btw People "hablurhgablurhgablurhdeeblurhblurh" essentially means down the gurgler as in dried up antics of how the tail of the entity mentioned in Revelations 12:4 swept a third part of the stars from the Heavens. So let us keep watching their dried up antics. Did someone mention Gurgler? Down the drain doctrine are those that make war against the Commandments, that's People that say that YHWH gets defeated by Elohim which is breaking the "Thou shalt not take the name YHWH in vain" Commandment and they've actually gone beyond vanity and into Darkness. Lets just say there's the time of Grace for them to change. Another identifying MARK of the puny dragon and its tail antics is the weekly Sabbath Commandment that they break yet there's no mention of such a Commandment in the bibles. People following these leaders with their replacement theology are excused, for the meantime. This is so easy to identify the puny dragon and its flood muppets(tail) by just using the Commandments, like in Revelations 12:17. TeeHeeHee
Old 12-08-2017, 01:17 AM
Suspended
Master
Now that we've nailed the tail on the puny dragon let us look to what the head is doing or rather has done and is still doing.
Matthew 15:
3 But he answered and said unto them, Why do ye also transgress the commandment of God by your tradition?
For context read verses 1-9.
What you'll be reading is exactly what Yeshua and all the Messengers before and after had to oppose, so if you're a follower of Yeshua you must also oppose what he opposed, with the same gifts. You don't have to be combatant against the puny dragons children coming in the name of the Messiah. Ignore them and share among ourselves is what defeats them. If you talk with them they act as if they have the authority in all things spiritual, this is not the case. Here's an example.
I've been flicking through some of these threads and have witnessed a particular bigot(Looking around Looking around) with a set of buzz words. One being "The Perfect Law". If its so perfect why did your god change it? Another buzz word is "Atonement" and is speaking of the Passover Lamb. Problem is the Passover Lamb isn't atonement in the sense that the other sacrifices which are performed by the True Cohen which is the True atonement, because the Pesach Lamb is performed by anyone.
These tail people just keep digging themselves a bigger Gurglar.
Old 12-08-2017, 02:34 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Hey "ahiyah", so called... no opinion. I just informed you of the scriptures to cross reference involving the subjects you brought up, regarding identification.
No subjective anger either.
If you want to preach from the Bible, you ought to know it. Not make it up as you go, in errant, and biased manner.

Hi Morpheus,

Ahiyah still rotes but explains in a wrong concept or distorts the meaning of the truth. He'll display his in-completence before a master and make a fool of himself that's in Chinese idiom:班门弄斧,贻笑大方. Or he's still be trammeled by the force of his own old habits被旧的习惯势力所“牢笼". Pity guy.
Old 12-08-2017, 03:04 AM
Suspended
Master
Here's another Gurglar****e people, although from a different religion is also Spiritually infected by the head of the puny dragon. Remember since I am speaking against the puny dragon mentioned in this chapter of Revelations and Speaking for the Woman that is clothed with the True Light and the Moon under Her feet and her Children as Crown upon her head and some Gurgla****e comes along and attacks me with their feeble words, whats that telling you? Again I am now speaking from my Earth Mother. Many of us around the Globe speak the Earth language and sometimes it doesn't matter what language we use. Just so you know like the Commandments(Psalm119:142 and 151 for context of Truth) the Spiritual Language of the Earth was also attacked by the invaders/Flood people and suppressed. This event is spoken of by Daniel and how the Beast went out to do what it did. Ofc Truth to them is Lies and Lies are Truth to them. Keep watching their antics People you are much loved.