Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 15-08-2017, 09:47 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime
Hello

I hear all the time that God is a god of love but i can't understand why will he send us to hell if he is a God of love!!!We have free will so why give us that free will if God knows most likely it will cause us to go to hell? I mean why does someone have to go to hell, God could just not send us even if we do sin. If God is a god of love he should love us unconditionally and just forgive our sins.

I know that i might be confused so please help me in the right direction.

Why do we have to go to hell for our sins?

What is the sins that we have to avoid to not go to hell?

Please answer these questions an please help me.

THANK YOU

The teachings in the NT are symbolism. Gods justice scales( perfect balance, uncorruptable( deut 32:4) are proof a literal eternal suffering is not a reality. God taught all perfect justice--an eye for an eye--perfect balance--so for 70-90 years of unrepented sin, God could never condemn someone--trillions x trillions x trillions, etc of never ending years of suffering.
Jesus clearly teaches--those walking the broad and spacious path will be destroyed. The majority( 99% on earth) are mislead to walk that path. For most of mortal history that was the case as well.
I Corinthians 6:9-11 has a list--Galation 5:19-21 has a list--But the big one is that most are mislead into partaking off the table of demons( 1Cor 10:21)--By satan and his teachers, transforming into an angel of light( 2Cor 11:12-15)-- using love, sharing whatever it takes to deceive mortals.
Learn and apply all that Jesus taught. Like this super important teaching
Matthew 6:33-- Therefore, keep on seeking- FIRST- the kingdom and his ( YHVH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these other things will be added to you( sustenance, covering, spirituality-Matt 6)
Old 19-08-2017, 02:25 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47
The teachings in the NT are symbolism. Gods justice scales( perfect balance, uncorruptable( deut 32:4) are proof a literal eternal suffering is not a reality. God taught all perfect justice--an eye for an eye--perfect balance--so for 70-90 years of unrepented sin, God could never condemn someone--trillions x trillions x trillions, etc of never ending years of suffering.
Jesus clearly teaches--those walking the broad and spacious path will be destroyed. The majority( 99% on earth) are mislead to walk that path. For most of mortal history that was the case as well.
I Corinthians 6:9-11 has a list--Galation 5:19-21 has a list--But the big one is that most are mislead into partaking off the table of demons( 1Cor 10:21)--By satan and his teachers, transforming into an angel of light( 2Cor 11:12-15)-- using love, sharing whatever it takes to deceive mortals.
Matthew 6:33-- Therefore, keep on seeking- FIRST- the kingdom and his ( YHVH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these other things will be added to you( sustenance, covering, spirituality-Matt 6)

exactly!
Old 21-08-2017, 02:20 AM
Master
What escapes many apparently, has to do with the understanding that sin is what humanity fell into.

When Jesus stated that "a sinful generation seeks after a sign", do you think He was just talking about that present generation in which He appeared?
Humanity, human nature, is the same as since after the fall. Hasn't changed.

It involves this animal/mammal and organic situation into which we fell.

This is the objective understanding which aligns with the conclusions of modern physics, since Einstein. Involving the nature of the material universe and "reality".
Can you say from what we fell?

Either way, the world, that is, humanity, is a sinful and fallen situation.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 21-08-2017, 07:05 AM
Master

[quote=Morpheus

[/QUOTE]
..Morpheus.....animal mammal and organic situation ""INTO WHICH WE FELL"...what kind of situation do you believe, we were in, before we fell, if it wasn't an animal/mammal organic situation.

Because you keep refering to it, BUT, you never define it.

Neil.
Old 21-08-2017, 10:11 AM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Kjw;
Quote:

..........that the god of the bible is NOT the Father that Christ alone reveals !!! Allow this first truth to settle deep before you even open the bible to read.. If you do NOT understand this first truth, then everything else you hear will just send you further off track..

Morph;
Quote:
What escapes many apparently, has to do with the understanding that sin is what humanity fell into.

What you should say there is what escapes the RELIGIOUS TYPES has to do with understanding "sin" - because simply you religious types have no clue at all just what it is you actually need saving from - do you..??..

Neil has it 100% correct - you bleat out the same old phrases parrot style - regurgitate scripture parrot style - but when any of you religious types are asked to explain it - you simply cannot, and all we get is yet more platitudes and regurgitated nonsense that offers NO substantial truth at all...

So how about it..??..ANY of you bible adherants - just what IS SIN..???.....I KEEP asking about it - but you NEVER can explain - perhaps one of you this time can accomodate..??... Have (any) of you any real clue as to the things you spout..??... or is just going to be yet more bible clicjhes I bet...lol...
Old 21-08-2017, 06:32 PM
Master

I HAVE JUST BUMPED THIS ONE UP, BECAUSE IT WAS PUSHED BACK, AND I WOULD LIKE AN ANSWER....TA FROM, NEIL.
----------------------------------
QUOTE Morpheus

.Morpheus.
....animal mammal and organic situation ""INTO WHICH WE FELL""..

.what kind of situation do you believe, we were in, before we fell,
If it wasn't an animal/mammal organic situation.
Because you keep refering to it, BUT, you never define it.

.Neil.
Old 21-08-2017, 09:24 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab Origine
Hi Folks..

Kjw;

..........that the god of the bible is NOT the Father that Christ alone reveals !!! Allow this first truth to settle deep before you even open the bible to read.. If you do NOT understand this first truth, then everything else you hear will just send you further off track..

Morph;

What you should say there is what escapes the RELIGIOUS TYPES has to do with understanding "sin" - because simply you religious types have no clue at all just what it is you actually need saving from - do you..??..

Neil has it 100% correct - you bleat out the same old phrases parrot style - regurgitate scripture parrot style - but when any of you religious types are asked to explain it - you simply cannot, and all we get is yet more platitudes and regurgitated nonsense that offers NO substantial truth at all...

So how about it..??..ANY of you bible adherants - just what IS SIN..???.....I KEEP asking about it - but you NEVER can explain - perhaps one of you this time can accomodate..??... Have (any) of you any real clue as to the things you spout..??... or is just going to be yet more bible clicjhes I bet...lol...

The answer to the ? what is sin---- The answer was showed to all in the NT. In the wilderness, satan, at Jesus' weakest point( 40 days fasting) asked Jesus to do an act of worship to him. He wanted Jesus to commit a sin, thus sin = worship to satan. And mortals have no choice in the matter.
No wonder Jesus taught to all-- Go sin no more---he meant it.

Whoever told you that about the Father forgot to believe Jesus over mens dogma--Jesus taught---Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name( YHVH(Jehovah)--Thy kingdom come, thy will be done--last line--The kingdom, Power and glory all belong to the Father. Jesus said the Father) one who sent him) is THE ONLY TRUE GOD-John 17:3-- Jesus is correct--The Father is the only true God. This is the bottom line of a mortals heart telling their minds-daily--John 4:22-24-- the Father-YHVH(Jehovah)-- Jesus points all to his Father in all things. BELIEVE JESUS.
Old 21-08-2017, 09:43 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks...

Kjw; Ah no my friend - there is a hell of a lot more going on there than that little answer..lol..pun intended..lol..

See - our so called very fist "sin" got us expelled from Paradise - SUPPOSEDLY - and we was NOT "worshipping satan" then at all.. And it was indeed our own FREE CHOICE that was to blame - so no my friend, this sin thing started way before Christ in the desert, and so your attempt just does not quite answer it really, does it..??..

I wil wait some time for it to work through, but it really is quite obvious once you know Christ and HIS truth.... Im hoping at least one of you has a clue before I have to explain it fully...but that clue would not be in the bible, as Im afraid your religion never actually explains it either - just takes it for granted that we "know" - and the, tells us we are damned for eternity BECAUSE of this UNKOWN cause, and the only remedy is to follow THEM as apparently THEY know the truth lol, but aint sharing with just ANYBODY, only those who bow down and WORSHIP THEM !!!
Old 21-08-2017, 10:43 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab Origine
Hi Folks...

Kjw; Ah no my friend - there is a hell of a lot more going on there than that little answer..lol..pun intended..lol..

See - our so called very fist "sin" got us expelled from Paradise - SUPPOSEDLY - and we was NOT "worshipping satan" then at all.. And it was indeed our own FREE CHOICE that was to blame - so no my friend, this sin thing started way before Christ in the desert, and so your attempt just does not quite answer it really, does it..??..

I wil wait some time for it to work through, but it really is quite obvious once you know Christ and HIS truth.... Im hoping at least one of you has a clue before I have to explain it fully...but that clue would not be in the bible, as Im afraid your religion never actually explains it either - just takes it for granted that we "know" - and the, tells us we are damned for eternity BECAUSE of this UNKOWN cause, and the only remedy is to follow THEM as apparently THEY know the truth lol, but aint sharing with just ANYBODY, only those who bow down and WORSHIP THEM !!!

(I'm back to myself).

Hi Ab Orgine,

What I see your belief is out of true that's no more Christianity. You are mixing up with other religions but you still explain as if you're in Christianity content. But you're no more a Christian believer. You don't believe God Jehovah then how can you still be a Christian? You think a God who started a religion like Christianity or his former religion can easily be changed or formerly is wrong but the later one is right. Then why not he form another one without any relationship with any other religion.

But he went to the church to do all the events there to chase away the cow or to turn the money upside down..... for it's his father's place of worship. Then it's obvious that there's no one who had changed his father as the founder of the religion.

But you said, the former God is a fake or Satan ....... Then when that Jesus had said, that his father has be changed by someone? It's you that insisting claimed that there's a fake god. So as I understand that you're cheated one way or another.

You mentioned about kundalini is a practice of Hinduism , and it's a demon practice and you don't know. That's an energy invasion of all the nervous system of a person. That's you're no more you. In a sense that your whole senses are taken over by Hinduism. So you're possessed by Hinduism. The energy you feel is contained of Hinduism Gods.

I know it when someone sends that energy to me. And I see thoroughly what's happening in the energy and the activities inside the kundalini and it's connected to my nervous system and will go over to my whole body that's to invading my mind.

Your meeting with the angel and Jesus is an illusion created by the energy inside you so you're no more you. And you can't take that energy out from you again. But my invaded energy is filtered out by my dharma-subtlety so I understand how wrongly you're saying.
Old 21-08-2017, 11:08 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
(I'm back to myself).

Hi Ab Orgine,

What I see your belief is out of true that's no more Christianity. You are mixing up with other religions but you still explain as if you're in Christianity content. But you're no more a Christian believer. You don't believe God Jehovah then how can you still be a Christian? You think a God who started a religion like Christianity or his former religion can easily be changed or formerly is wrong but the later one is right. Then why not he form another one without any relationship with any other religion.

But he went to the church to do all the events there to chased away the cow or to turn the money off for it's his father's place of worship. Then it's obvious that there's no one who had changed his father as the founder of the religion.

But you said, the former God is a fake or Satan ....... Then when that Jesus had said, that his father has be changed by someone? It's you that insisting claimed that there's a fake god. So as I understand that you're cheated one way or another.

You mentioned about kundalini is a practice of Hinduism , and it's a demon practice and you don't know. That's an energy invasion of all the nervous of a person. That's you're no more you. In a sense that your whole senses are taken over by Hinduism. So you're possessed by Hinduism. The energy you feel is contained of Hinduism Gods.

I know it when someone send that energy to me. And I see thoroughly what's happening in the energy other people who sent to me and the activities inside the kundalini and it's connected to my nervous system and will go over to my whole body that's to invading you mind.

Your meeting with the angel and Jesus is an illusion created by the energy inside you so you're no more you. And you can't take that energy out from you again. But my invaded energy is filtered out by my dharma-subtlety so I understand how wrongly you're saying.

And as far as you being a christian....you would not be one either.

A christian would be a person who has sufficient of creators very essence within them, that will have seen that persons very being transformed into the very essence of the creator....essentially making them a christed being....""Christ'ian"" .....and as proven, in so much of the rude unloving manner in which you speak to people who cross your beliefs, you are not a Christian...jeremy....because if you were "butter would not melt in your mouth". ...you would have a loving AIR about you...but you do not.