Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 06-08-2017, 07:29 AM
Newbie ;)

Are Demons really the bad ones?

Hey all! I was wondering, that are Demons as evil as they have been represent? I mean, there are legends, where people summon demons to do what they want them to do. Usually people captured them e.g using solomon's techniques, but some people say, that they like to work for humans. So as long as you respect them, they will help you if you do not push them too much, and capturing is just a waiste of time.

So are Demons really evil, if you can ask them a favor and they do it? What makes them that evil? They do not look that handsome and they comes form hell, but I used to look one Demonic symbol, and I had a best day in months. Could that be, that I had some connections in some level with him, and he showed me how to create a better world for myself? In some unconscious level? Well, it could just be just a coincidence.

Do you think that Demons are evil, or just other kinds of "Angels", that can be asked to do something for you?
Old 06-08-2017, 07:43 AM
Master
i believe is a unique source for all of creation.
i believe that source creates with benevolent intentions,
and that "evil" has no source; all of life is holy. if/when
a spirit/entity/being is encountered that does not value
and appreciate life, it's proper place (for it's own peace)
is within the void of nothingness.
the demonic forces which you've alluded to aren't "evil"
by my estimation Wiclas. specifics may vary, but some
of them may merely have been misunderstood and
mistreated beings... worthy of compassion and redemption.
Old 06-08-2017, 10:38 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

There are different perceptions with no ability to prove or disprove any of them, so it can get rather complicated.

For example, first one might decide if they believe the generalized Abrahamic story on the origins of demons, and if they do, they might then decide whether or not they are also going give merit to the book of Enoch, which most Christians do not, yet while even some people who do not identify as Christian give much merit to the book. Then the person might furthermore decide based on their own subjective perception, whether or not the demons of that origins story were evil or not, based on their perception of the events as described and also their perceptions of evil itself. And all of that just for the first origins theory on demons from just one religious grouping.

In my own perception, "demons" are often remarkably similar to humans, just disembodied and often able to access more knowledge, so then it gets a bit more interesting.

Are humans evil?

Attempting to answer that question may help some to draw parallel conclusons on seemingly more mysterious matters.
Old 06-08-2017, 03:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiclas

Do you think that Demons are evil, or just other kinds of "Angels", that can be asked to do something for you?

Hi,

I tend to think that judgements about good and evil are mostly perceptions. When we harm no one and do as we wish, then we are exercising our divine free will.

I am inclined to see beings from other realms of reality as guides. Do they actually do things for us or are we the actual creative force. I know that most of us do not think this way. We want some one else to be empowered, never the self.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 06-08-2017, 04:55 PM
Newbie ;)

H:O:R:A:C:E

Does the name come from times, where everything, that was not a part of christianity, was seen evil?
Old 06-08-2017, 05:02 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyToad
There are different perceptions with no ability to prove or disprove any of them, so it can get rather complicated.

In my own perception, "demons" are often remarkably similar to humans, just disembodied and often able to access more knowledge, so then it gets a bit more interesting.

Are humans evil?

Attempting to answer that question may help some to draw parallel conclusons on seemingly more mysterious matters.
Good point. I also feel a bit empathy for every "spiritual being" I have been thinking, and perhaps demons are just as humans, and even past-humans, so some of them are nice and you could have positive interactions for the "not so nice" -ones too. Just as humans. Someone can say about one person, that he is a jerk, but you can still have positive interactions with that guy.

And I see that, if you respect someone, no matter is he a demon/human/whatever, he will most likely to come and help you. And I see, that spiritual beings usually see more ways to solve problems than we do. If one brings me happiness, I do not care has he/she been called evil or not, I rather make my own decisions.
Old 06-08-2017, 05:07 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

I tend to think that judgements about good and evil are mostly perceptions. When we harm no one and do as we wish, then we are exercising our divine free will.

I am inclined to see beings from other realms of reality as guides. Do they actually do things for us or are we the actual creative force. I know that most of us do not think this way. We want some one else to be empowered, never the self.

John
Well, I believe that I create my own reality, but interaction with other spiritual beings gives me different vibrations that create usually more interesting reality, so I kind of like to say that "they help me to do it".

I agree about the thing that there is no universal "good" and "bad", and if something is regarded as "evil", I like to ask, who made the first assumption and why?
Old 07-08-2017, 01:07 AM
Experiencer

Think of it in terms of light and blessedness over darkness and wickedness. If the angels excel in righteousness, upon them is bestowed light and blessedness abundantly. Demons can possess a certain amount of light as well, while others can be completely wicked and wrathful, and consequently are filled with darkness.

Both light and darkness are powers that nourish and rule their own kind, like the Sun ruling the day and the Moon ruling the night. The transitional zone is where mankind usually is.

Those who have much light can recognize that there are evil forces, but when the power in them is mixed they may not perceive the difference between good and evil, as they are not recognized by either as being of their kind. Feel free to disagree with me, though.
Old 07-08-2017, 06:45 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ordnael
but when the power in them is mixed they may not perceive the difference between good and evil, as they are not recognized by either as being of their kind. Feel free to disagree with me, though.

I atleast resonate with this. I walk a path which entails; "Work with both, affiliate with none" in other words; work with both the light and the dark ,but define as neither. A path of neutrality, and I think only in neutrality can one walk a path of justice. I concluded that such a path, is a path that will truly test you.
One does not have to be "of the light" to do good and one does not have to be "of the dark" to do evil.
Old 07-08-2017, 11:07 AM
Pathfinder

Demons are what we believe they are, they can be multiple things depending where we look at them from. I don't support religious views of them, no matter how useful it would be in our society.