Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 05-08-2017, 12:49 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
errors like that aren't "bad", they could've happened for a reason,
to stir the imagination in a particular way perhaps. for it to annoy
you is actually an indication that there may be some significance
to that "mistaken" date... like a birthday or some such thing.

you might have an old pillow that's been storing white feathers for you.

You know what? You are absolutely right. An old school friends birthday was 2nd April. WOW, how's that?
Old 06-08-2017, 01:48 PM
Master
give that guy a white feather!
Old 12-08-2017, 07:52 PM
Newbie ;)

After seeing the number for so many years it could make some sense that the feather would pop up. When I continue to see repeated numbers, even after I've looked up its spiritual meaning, there are times it is just a number. This is because I'm seeing it so frequently, it kinda looses its meaning. So the feather definitely could have been a reminder that they're watching over you in this tough time, and that you're on the path you're meant to be on. Just a theory! Thank you for sharing your story! Sending love your way!
Old 12-08-2017, 11:39 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTM19
After seeing the number for so many years it could make some sense that the feather would pop up. When I continue to see repeated numbers, even after I've looked up its spiritual meaning, there are times it is just a number. This is because I'm seeing it so frequently, it kinda looses its meaning. So the feather definitely could have been a reminder that they're watching over you in this tough time, and that you're on the path you're meant to be on. Just a theory! Thank you for sharing your story! Sending love your way!

Yes I truly believe that too. Thank you.
Old 21-05-2021, 07:34 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Angel1

I've been following Willowsoul.com for everything related to angel numbers, repeated number.
Old 25-05-2021, 12:47 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

white feathers are the angels' way of communication.
Old 25-05-2021, 10:12 PM
Administrator
True it is also the way you know that they are near

Namaste
Old 07-11-2021, 05:24 PM
Ascender

As some of the other responders have said, 2nd August is the 214th day of the year. Does that date mean anything to you? Has it been a special date in the past?

What you could do is also ask the Universe to send it to you as a sign or omen. So you could intend the Universe something like “ if this cancer situation works out well for me, show me the number 214. “ Or if you are feeling nervous about something, like going for radiotherapy, you could ask it to send you the number 214 as a reassurance.

The white feather also means that your angels and spirit guides are near and that they are with you. They will help and protect you if you give them you ask, so give them your permission to act on your behalf, and intervene in things.