Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 24-07-2017, 02:48 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoPeridot
Azmond,

Below is the best description of how I saw the dark waves in the sky I can think of.

The longer I looked at the specs, the brighter and more pronounced they became. Once that happened, I trained my focus just beyond the specs and held it there intently. After a bit of time doing that, the sky grew dark and shortly after I started to see the dark waves. If you are somewhere where you wont be disturbed for a while, it will work much better.

My experience with the specs is that they will be easier to see the more time you spend looking at them, which is probably why they just jump into your vision when you are trying UFO photography. UFO photography sounds very interesting and I'll definitely look into that and certainly will give it a try.

Some things stood out to me when reading about the Blue field entoptic phenomenon you linked above. They describe them as "short lived, visible for a second or less, and traveling short distances along seemingly random, curvy paths". Sometimes I do experience seeing these dots as described in the article, but there are differences compared to what we are discussing here. When I see them, in the context that we are talking about, they are not short lived and I can focus on one single little dot and follow it where ever it goes. Also, when I slightly look to the left or right, I see different sparkles, so they are not following the path of my blood vessels as described. "If the eye moves, the dots follow instantaneously, because they are contained in the retina."

I don't think they are trying to mislead us with science or medicine in this instance, even though it is obvious at other times. I think about the world of science and medicine as not being absolute, but being one perspective. Honestly, if science and medicine were the end all and be all authority, doctors wouldn't "practice" medicine and science wouldn't be based on theories and hypothesis.

As far as visual snow goes, I feel these are two different phenomena. I see visual snow all day everyday, but am able to ignore it. Years ago I asked one of my doctors what I was seeing and they didn't have an answer. The link you provided mentioned a few things I thought were interesting.

"People report seeing "snow", much like the visual noise on a TV screen after transmission ends." Which accurately describes how it looks to me all the time. But beyond that, it gets interesting with this next quote:

"Many report more visual snow in low light conditions. This has a natural explanation. "The intrinsic dark noise of primate cones is equivalent to ~4000 absorbed photons per second at mean light levels below this the cone signals are dominated by intrinsic noise"."

Normally that would seem to explain this phenomenon, but it doesn't seem to hold water when this happens in a colorblind person such as myself. They describe the cones as being the cause or source of this because of "intrinsic noise". Colorblindness is caused by a lack of or non-functioning cone cells in the macula. This would lead me to believe I'd have less of a chance to see this than the average person.

Here is a link to a video that hit the nail on the head as far as what we are talking about. It is about a 20 min video, but I found it very informative. You may have to copy and paste it into your web browser address line since I'm still a newbie and can't post links.

youtube.com/watch?v=IwEROO1Hpak

I'm just happy someone else is experiencing what I see!! I always have visual snow 24-7 and its been there as far back as I can remember. The visual snow doesn't really bother me much because I've learned to look through it or past it, almost like shutting it off. The dots are something I never noticed until last year, but I do have to concentrate a little to see them. Hope all of this helps.

Oh, that is a harsh one, always seeing this so called visual snow. Yes they are different phenomena, but I mentioned visual snow for OP, to perhaps determine if he is seeing this instead, as what he described looking at sky full of stars at night, though it seems unlikely. I find it amazing you managed to gather so much information through your experience with specks of light, just by observing them in one year. I have been watching them for probably around 12 years but I never considered paying more attention to them. For me, they do appear short lived because if I try to follow one it disappears. Like you I wanted to see where they go, how they fly, if they have any sort of intelligence to them but I probably never put enough energy into it, to train my eye for that. I can see them easily since the first time I watched them, that is why they just pop up even though I have no intention of really seeing them. Yes they can get increasingly brighter the more you observe. I found observing them, similar to watching someones aura. The dark you mentioned in the sky is interesting, because I experience something similar if I intently focus on some object or perhaps a candle flame. After some minutes darkness appears that starts to slowly envelop all surroundings that I am not focused on. I guess this is my brains just blocking out all other input except the flame I am focused on? Could this be the same process happening in the sky? I have no idea about the waves. If it really has to do with our eyes, could waves be pulses, like they say that sparks accelerate with every pulse? I have to say though that I never saw them accelerate, they always seamed to move the same speed or random. Maybe my observations were not detailed enough..

Yes I find ufo photography quite amazing. I have a thread here that I keep posting my pictures in, but I have not posted anything interesting for some time now. I have one to post from yesterdays trip, but I have confirmed the object to be something else, but never the less it still looks amazing. I am as well looking for people that would like to do the same and contribute to the thread so we get more pictures. It has to be all original work and no fakes obviously. I imagined that I could build a network of people around the world that would be willing to do this, so we could get more material. there is plenty of material going around on internet and youtube but you never know what is fake and what not. Keeping it relatively small and closed would work in that case I think. If you are interested go ahead and try and post your findings. I explain my methods I use at the start I think, but everyone is welcome to do this as they please.
Old 24-07-2017, 09:35 PM
Seeker

I'll definitely check out your thread and see if UFO photography is something I can actually do since I live in a big city.
Old 24-07-2017, 10:21 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
I'll definitely check out your thread and see if UFO photography is something I can actually do since I live in a big city.

Well from the way I have been doing it mostly I don't think you should have any problems. Mostly you can do it in daylight, if you at least have some view of the blue sky. Smog can be a bit of a problem though.
Old 25-07-2017, 10:57 AM
Seeker

I looked at your thread and funny thing is, I was looking at it the other day and didn't even realize it was yours. haha.

I used to sit and watch the planes spray their chemicals across the sky and always wanted to take pics of that figuring I'd catch a few other things. Recently I haven't been seeing the chemtrails being sprayed during the day. I think they are getting slick and doing them at night now. But I'll see what I can come up with. If I get something, I'll be sure to post over on your thread.
Old 25-07-2017, 05:28 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
I looked at your thread and funny thing is, I was looking at it the other day and didn't even realize it was yours. haha.

I used to sit and watch the planes spray their chemicals across the sky and always wanted to take pics of that figuring I'd catch a few other things. Recently I haven't been seeing the chemtrails being sprayed during the day. I think they are getting slick and doing them at night now. But I'll see what I can come up with. If I get something, I'll be sure to post over on your thread.

Haha yes. I just ran on some problem with picture hosting so I have to upload all my pictures there again, but hopefully they will be up soon. This is actually how I got some interesting stuff with my camera as well. Taking pictures of chemtrails is a very good way to get something. You might be right there! Sometimes I go outside and I can hardly find any trails, but I remember one night just after sunset when it was getting dark and the moon came out, it revealed the sky full of trails. It was like a net was placed above me. Horrible
Old 31-07-2017, 12:53 PM
Seeker

I get this occasionally - my eyesight is absolutely fine too, particularly in 2016 after I'd started meditating.

Even though I'd initially linked the two together, I ultimately believe it's more likely things taking place within the eyes itself, and not some extra-sensory 6th sense developing, as cool as that would be.

However, to notice this is certainly an acknowledgment that a lot more takes place with our physical bodies than we give ourselves credit for.