Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 23-07-2017, 08:03 AM
Master
Everything in creation is an evolution. All other creatures operate in soul groups, so a group of cats belong to one soul, same with other animals. The higher up the consciousness chain a group is, the less animals or creatures per soul group.
Eventually when a soul group has evolved enough they will join with other soul groups from their animal type, and evolve up to the next level. So for instance several dog soul groups may eventually merge to become a dolphin soul. This evolution eventually creates human souls. The human soul is the only one that isnt part of a soul group, this is because the human soul is the penultimate part of the total evolution, once in a human soul, with chakras, we for the first time have the ability to break free of reincarnation.
Old 30-07-2017, 03:31 AM
ketzer

I don't really see the soul as permanently associated with any one particular form, or any one form necessarily more "higher up" or "evolved" then any other (could be, but I tend to think not). The soul may be evolving, but the forms are just props (including the main prop, the "I" or "ego" form) in a play being acted out to provide the soul with experiences to gain wisdom and grow. I see incarnation as more like awareness focusing on one form or another and having an experience as that form. Why it chooses a particular experience is hard to say, but it may wish to gain wisdom and growth in a certain aspect that is part of that story line. Once it has gained whatever it was hoping to gain, or realizes that it has gained whatever it can from that particular experience, it lets go of its focus and brings something else into its awareness to focus on and have a different experience. So, I would say yes, a soul can focus its awareness on anything (dog, cat, insect, rock, etc....) and have an experience as that thing. Sort of like reading a good book and feeling like you are the main character. There is even a type of meditation (name escapes me at the moment) in which the monk tries to transfer his/her awareness into/onto a different form and literally become that form, if only for a short time.
P.S. My dog loved tennis balls too. Was backpacking though a wilderness area once and I suddenly noticed he was carrying a tennis ball. Where he found it?? I have no particular affinity for tennis balls, so perhaps I have yet to incarnate as a dog.... would probably be a better person if I had.
Old 04-08-2017, 07:24 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraIndigo
So everything I have read indicates that humans only incarnate as humans.

However, I had a dog when I was young who was extremely intelligent. I dreamed of him as a human, and everyone in my family did as well.

I was wondering if anyone knows if there might be some kind of reason for an acception in a certain circumstance or why it would be permitted.

I even had a very vivid angel visitation/message bringing me news of his death before I found out about it.

Any info would be helpful!

Thanks

When you say humans reincarnate as humans you imply that humans exist beyond the physical, I don't think that's accurate. I'm not sure where I read it, it was either Monroe, or the Seth books but there is something that it says that we as infinite beings can even choose to be a tree, a rock, it's just a different experience