Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 16-07-2017, 06:08 AM
Knower

How do you drain an entity attachments energy?

Is there any way to weaken them drastically so that they can be forced out?

I'm talking about to the level where they have some control over your body. I need some method that will zap their energy so they can't fight back effectively when I am trying to move them out.

Thank you.
Old 17-07-2017, 06:52 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanm1192
Is there any way to weaken them drastically so that they can be forced out?

I'm talking about to the level where they have some control over your body. I need some method that will zap their energy so they can't fight back effectively when I am trying to move them out.

Thank you.

Hello lanm1192.

Yes there is. There is no force other than love which can "drive out" ignorance, fear and "darkness."

Any type of positive focus or decision is in essence a loving action. By lessening your mind's obsession with such things as "possessing entities," you are removing power from any entity that may be parasitic in nature that may wish to (or continue to) feed off of you.

Through attuning more to your inner Life Force, acknowledging your Inner Power of Love and Light within your spirit, and giving MORE attention to this Inner Force instead of worrying about "entities," you are empowering yourself, which in a sense "removes" low-level energies. You must of course take this one day at a time, therefore you may gradually day-by-day lessen your concern with such entities as more of your attention is given towards living your passions.

In truth, people's own fears are their worst "enemies," their own self-created parasitic entities. A negatively-oriented parasite CAN ONLY attach itself to us when we unconsciously ALLOW it to. This is a fact. I suggest that you actually flood your mind and body with White Light, that you visualize this and FEEL it as a practical reality.

Focusing more on those activities that would bring you peace and joy is even more powerful in dispelling and transmuting low-level energies within your system. Visualize the entity/entities as leaving your system. Even better, imagine that these entities are surrounded by White Light, and in your mind's eye see them as being transmuted and transformed into higher-vibrating forms of energy.

Doing these things WILL prevent and deter any negatively-oriented being from affecting you in a powerful way. In reality, your own loving and wise Inner Spirit is FAR MORE POWERFUL than any low-level, parasitic energy form.

To help, I am transmitting high-level energies of Love and Light to you, to assist you in this process of realizing more of your Inner Power.

I suggest that you be more mindful of how much attention and energy you are giving to such entities, or in feeling violated or disempowered in any way. Whenever we may feel sad, weak or vulnerable and lonely in life, or hateful or resentful to any degree, this is when such low-level energies may attach themselves to our own low-level emotions and feed upon them. Yet whenever we feel peace, joy, loved/loving, contentment or well-being, then low-vibrational energies cannot attach themselves to us while we are in such positive mind states.

After all, your opportunity here is not about seeking to "drain" an "attached entity" (for thinking like that is not very healthy, and it actually feeds these beings to some degree), your circumstance is essentially a perfect opportunity to show yourself just how confident and loving you can be, through doing things that attune you more to your joy and sense of life purpose. It is not about removing power from any entity, it is about GIVING YOURSELF more power, which is ALLOWING yourself to feel more lovingly empowered. Self-love is the key. Giving yourself a free pass to be more and more your highest self. This is what the human journey of life is essentially about.

Blessed Be
Old 20-07-2017, 11:19 PM
Super Moderator
So true, awareness. I can say no more to add to that.
Old 22-07-2017, 02:16 AM
Knower

It's a little late for all that. If you had read what I said above, I have limited control over my body. I am stiff constantly because if I loosen up they move me. And yes, actual directed movements.

If you can ignore things that push you, molest you, and charge at you at every single turn of your mind, more power to you.

I am not there. Trying to learn how to fight in a battle to the death is a poor strategy for success.

I need leverage and I need an extraction.

And I need a solution that is actually viable.

Think about it, you're telling me in essence to ignore and feel love about a person punching me in the face. Not literally, but it is the same thing. Go on. Tell that to the person getting punched in the face over and over again. See how much good it does them when they have no higher ground to stand up on.

How well can they move to higher ground when the person is over them beating them into a pulp?

The time to simply walk away has unfortunately long passed. Christ, I wish it were that easy.

So let me rephrase.

Is there any way to QUICKLY drain them of energy so they are too weak to resist being forced out?
Old 22-07-2017, 03:33 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
It's a little late for all that. If you had read what I said above, I have limited control over my body. I am stiff constantly because if I loosen up they move me. And yes, actual directed movements.

If you can ignore things that push you, molest you, and charge at you at every single turn of your mind, more power to you.

I am not there. Trying to learn how to fight in a battle to the death is a poor strategy for success.

I need leverage and I need an extraction.

And I need a solution that is actually viable.

Think about it, you're telling me in essence to ignore and feel love about a person punching me in the face. Not literally, but it is the same thing. Go on. Tell that to the person getting punched in the face over and over again. See how much good it does them when they have no higher ground to stand up on.

How well can they move to higher ground when the person is over them beating them into a pulp?

The time to simply walk away has unfortunately long passed. Christ, I wish it were that easy.

So let me rephrase.

Is there any way to QUICKLY drain them of energy so they are too weak to resist being forced out?

Hi.

My friend, in your post you did not specifically state word-for-word that you currently had limited physical mobility. What you shared was very brief and didn't go into detail. You stated "some control," which is vague. You didn't specifically state whether or not this "control" over you was non-stop or whether it was an occasional attack of affecting your mobility. Nor did you originally mention any severe stiffness.

I never stated nor suggested in my reply that you ignore anything or walk away. Your situation might be better handled through a more traditional medical approach, if you are open to that, if you have tried that, or perhaps through an exorcism ritual. Regardless of the severity, it is unrealistic to think that you can find a quick and sudden solution, and even if you found what you believed to be a fast solution to "drain" and "extract" this entity that you speak of, you would still have to face further emotional healing, which is something that of course is a day-by-day process.

I do know that in some severe emergency cases such as yours, that there are people who have benefited from "exorcising" entities, as there are some people who are good at facilitating such rituals, or an aura clearing/cleansing ritual, and formal hypnosis also has helped some people in similar cases as yours. Massage therapy for your stiffness may be beneficial. I strongly suggest that you be open to receiving medical attention, for in your two posts you didn't state whether or not you had or were receiving such care.

In addition to your seeking an emergency solution, it is NOT "too late" for you to also alter your attitude for the better, for you clearly can still think for yourself and formulate coherent thought and speech. You are creating a problem for yourself with your unappreciative attitude, for you have a brother here (me) who reached out to offer you suggestions and assistance (when your post really didn't get into much detail), and you refused to even at least offer a "thank you" after receiving my response.

Your own resistant, highly defensive attitude is what is keeping you from manifesting a solution. If you were open to it, there are therapists that could help you with that anger issue.

Your situation would BEST be handled through you choosing, as fast as you can, to be more thankful for the mobility that you DO have, and not taking such a defensive stance toward others who wish to see you well. In other words, to lighten up a bit. No entity can take away your free will, your ability to open up your heart to the Divine.

Attempting to drain an entity of its power is foolish. This is like "black magic," and trying to do so may cost you further loss of physical movement. Whatever direction you go, proceed with caution.

Next time you ask for help in a forum, perhaps add some more clear detail as to what your situation involves, then it is easier for others to assist you more appropriately.

I wish you all the best, dear lanm1192.

Last edited by awareness : 22-07-2017 at 05:37 AM.
Old 23-07-2017, 02:28 AM
Knower

You're right, I didn't explain it in detail. I did mention that it was to the point where they had some control over the body, and I thought that might be enough. I just didn't want to get into all the **** again. I have made several posts about this, and just wanted to get to the point as quickly and painlessly as possible.

I'm not meaning to be unappreciative, but I've been hearing this open to love and change your focus stuff for a very long time, and I am frustrated. I saw there was a reply and I got my hopes up to hear a tangible action to do that would suck them dry so I could regain control, and when it turned out to not be that I lost it.

I know that you are a new person saying this, and it is wrong for me to lash out like that when you couldn't have known. So I'm sorry.

If there is no quick way to do it so be it. But I'm tired of being told to do things that are frankly impossible.

The stiffness isn't them. It's me preventing them from moving my body. If I go to a massage therapist they'll drive me insane with their molestation. And I'll still have to stay stiff anyway.

I took medication for years. It didn't help. Actually, they showed me they could move my body if I let them when I was on medication. Years later, years after I stopped taking the meds too, it has gotten out of control and I'm finding the go to solutions for this problem all too late.

As far as exorcisms go, I'm trying. Healers I've tried thus far have not been effective. One psychic told me it was my job to deal with it. Well, I try but I'm not strong enough to kick everything out and patch up the holes at the same time. I ask for help to hold an energy cyclone open so I can focus on patching up a hole and it collapses around me. I'm not holding my breath on divine intervention.

I'm tired and frustrated and am hoping for a way to drain them. That isn't beyond my ability. I don't believe in "black" magic, as there are certainly circumstances where malicious magic is necessary and or called for. But I do believe in potentially making things worse when you do not know how and or are not ready to handle them.

No therapist is going to get to the route cause of this one. I need to escape. And I do understand there will be emotional issues to handle. My primary concern is getting this thing or these things out and keeping them out. I can handle the rest. But my patience and my strength is being tested moment after moment. I can't get enough space to collect myself. I get very angry. And yes, I do from time to time lash out unreasonably. I am trying to remind myself to step away before responding but obviously that is a work in progress.

Sigh. Faith seems useless to me because if the source were going to act they could have already. They will lend me energy but they will not help. And frankly I feel too crazy now to even try to make a relationship with any specific diety. I have no reliable way to communicate with them and I would likely **** them off at some point and probably get my *** handed to me worse. I can't sincerely build a relationship because I am in need and just trying to get something. So otherwise I need to find a practitioner who could work out a deal with one of them.

Hypnosis is also impossible because I have to relax. And literally, they will throw me around. This is another issue with my self exorcism. I can barely focus with things flying around me and my body getting thrown around the floor.

I'm just trying to explain now. I'm having real emotions to real abuse that just happens to be too invisible for a lot of people to appreciate. And I frankly can't comprehend being grateful with all of this going on. I mean, this isn't the best example, but you can tell the beaten spouse to be grateful they aren't beat everyday, and it may make them appreciate life a little more, in some sick way, or you can give them an address to a shelter.

I do appreciate the value of being in a more positive mindset. Some things just need to be dealt with though. And I can try to use my anger as energy and motivation. It is just hard, so I thought I'd see if anybody knew or would share a shortcut.

Anyway, I do recognize you're offering solid advice too. The only workable one is the exorcism thing, which hell, I hope I do find a person who is capable of dealing with it eventually.

Well. In any case. The faith bit and the positive attitude bit would make it easier for me to proactively use source energy to get rid of these things. It is just damn hard to maintain. Impossible not to break down. Hard to stay grounded enough to be reasonable when broken down and getting kicked more. It is a work in progress, one I honestly don't have much hope for.

But warranted nothing else pops up seems to be the only solution.

Sigh.

But anyway, thank you for trying to help.

I'm not trying to be dismissive. Just trying to explain now.
Old 23-07-2017, 04:17 AM
Deactivated Account
Dear lanm1192,

Thank you for your kind and in-depth response. The fullness of my heart goes out to you. Hypnosis is not impossible for you. Yes, formal hypnosis may not be very helpful at this point, but there are other ways to use hypnosis other than the typical clinical or stage hypnosis variety.

Most people do not realize this (even most hypnotherapists), but hypnosis is actually a constant psychological process, because the mind is constantly being influenced by its own focus of attention, even during deep sleep. This is called self-hypnosis, also known as autosuggestion. Same thing.

Faith, by the way, is essentially belief, and we all have many beliefs.

This is how you may consciously and deliberately use autosuggestion to help you find relief. You said hypnosis was impossible for you because you would need to relax, yet you do relax to a degree whenever you sleep. This is a medical fact, even. If you do the research, it can be seen that there have been many people who have had miraculous results from using the sleep state for healing, cellular regeneration/repair, connecting with the Higher Self and spirit physicians, etc.

Therefore, in order to make the best use of your sleep periods, if you are open to this, I would suggest that during your waking hours from time to time you may build up a positive expectation that you will receive great healing and assistance from your Higher Self (or angels, gods, spirit guides, God, Pleiadians, etc., whatever suits your spiritual frame of reference). I also suggest that you affirm this in present tense, for example:

"Tonight, as I fall asleep, I AM allowing my mind and body to receive the highest and best healing. To help this process, I willingly surrender all worries, fears, grievances and expectations I have that would hinder this process. The only expectation I have is a general one, and that is that I EXPECT my situation to improve. Amen [or "So mote it be."]."

The above affirmation is just a general example of the kind of positive self-suggestion that you may use that would indeed assist you greatly if you gave yourself permission to apply this program on a consistent basis for awhile, perhaps at least for a week.

I myself have used similar affirmations to open myself up to sleep-state healing, in one case experiencing sleep paralysis upon awakening, and I felt powerful waves of intense energies being channeled through me with the assistance of invisible beings that telepathically told me to "Relax and go along with it." (It was a spiritual "tune-up" of sorts, to help clear my energy field.) The body paralysis ended once the healing session was complete.

If you were open to it, and not afraid to do so, as I hereby consciously give you permission, you could sympathetically transfer your condition to me, and I would "take it upon myself" and transmute it. The reason I could do this, is because I am confident and fit enough, mentally, emotionally, physically and etherically, in order to assist others in this way.

I would not do this in expecting a specific set of results, I would simply offer this to you in general expectation that you would receive the perfect amount of healing that you needed in order to more rapidly take you to the next step along your healing journey. I would offer my assistance with this over the phone, as well, free of charge.

If you are interested in this, phone or no phone conversation, please PM me. In any case, I thank you, I love you, and I wish you well in your journey, Ianm92, my friend.

Namaste
Old 23-07-2017, 05:14 AM
Knower

Thank you, I will start doing that. I'm going to try to remember not to expect immediate results or let frustration and depression deter me.

As far as transferring goes. Well, they aren't going to willingly go to someone who could remove them, and if they get removed by a higher being the higher being might as well just take them away from people period. Or at least not give them to other people. I'm not quite comfortable with the idea of giving them away like that. It seems either they can be removed or they're going to cause hell to somebody.

My soul chosen guides or a benevolent diety or being that would be involved will know what is best.

Still, if they can be taken out, it's probably best they just get taken out.

Anyway, again, thank you.
Old 23-07-2017, 05:27 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Thank you, I will start doing that. I'm going to try to remember not to expect immediate results or let frustration and depression deter me.

As far as transferring goes. Well, they aren't going to willingly go to someone who could remove them, and if they get removed by a higher being the higher being might as well just take them away from people period. Or at least not give them to other people. I'm not quite comfortable with the idea of giving them away like that. It seems either they can be removed or they're going to cause hell to somebody.

My soul chosen guides or a benevolent diety or being that would be involved will know what is best.

Still, if they can be taken out, it's probably best they just get taken out.

Anyway, again, thank you.

Excellent, lanm1192, you are infinitely welcome. I am happy that you are opening your mind to new methods that may assist you. Thanks again for your time and patience with me, and for your kindness.

I wish you well.

awareness