Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 08-07-2017, 05:53 AM
Knower
Question seeing white butterflies?

im not too sure what this sign could me.

usually my guides/angels give me signs with repeating numbers, but lately there's been none of that, and just white butterflies.
ive been seeing them a lot.

suggested meanings when i looked it up were souls of loved ones who have died, but i don't know too many people, and none that died recently for that matter.

i don't quite remember what it is i was thinking or doing whenever i see these white butterflies, i just know that currently im going through a changing period in my life where im preparing for big life changes.

basically i'm trying to move out of a toxic environment, so i'm getting things together and working on myself and working really hard to make this move happen so i can start living the life of my dreams without toxicity.
Old 08-07-2017, 12:48 PM
Master
Hi Fox butterflies represent Transformation. Here is a bit more information.
Butterflies are a symbol of love and beauty it can also indicate a love relationship between two older people.

I think the white butterflies are meaning purity and as you say you are going through some changes, I hope this connects.

Love GA x
Old 08-07-2017, 07:19 PM
Knower
thank you very much!
Old 12-07-2017, 06:35 PM
Master

Krios (the Titan) shows white butterflies to me to reassure me that everything is awesomely alright
Old 16-07-2017, 12:48 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Angel
Hi Fox butterflies represent Transformation. Here is a bit more information.
Butterflies are a symbol of love and beauty it can also indicate a love relationship between two older people.

I think the white butterflies are meaning purity and as you say you are going through some changes, I hope this connects.

Love GA x

Can I ask you where do you get this info from? Ive been seeing white moth like things. Im thinking its the season changing.
Old 16-07-2017, 11:40 AM
Master
Hi WeRDivine Butterflies In Tarot tends to mean Transformation if you think about a butterfly it harbonates in a cocoon then transforms and spread's it's wings.

The part about the symbol of love and beauty I found in my spirit Animal guide book, also white is the colour of purity. I hope this helps, you can also look up "What is your animal guide" this site is very useful, maybe look up the meaning of a white moth and see if it resonates with you.

Love GA x
Old 16-07-2017, 03:06 PM
Pathfinder
Interesting topic. I was also wondering about these white butterflies I see, what they mean. I don't see butterflies ever, but recently many times after the meditation or some spiritual feeling one white butterfly suddenly appears front of me and flies very near at me and continues to follow me until suddenly dissapears and I can't locate where did it go.

I have a big transformation or spiritual englightment going on just now, and around me happens also other strange events.
Old 18-07-2017, 09:11 PM
Master
Hi Icrics I believe these butterflies you are seeing are trying to get your attention, for you to take note and to stay on your spiritual path, I also believe that butterflies are a sign from our passed loved ones in spirit.

Love GA x
Old 19-07-2017, 02:33 AM
Knower
I've been seeing them a lot too and I agree with the others. I'd like to add on though that I often times see them when I am doing something that will aid me in the transformation they are hinting at.
We have lots of ups and downs, pleasures and pains, but that's life and we learn to accept the bad with the good. Without the bad times, we wouldn't appreciate the good times. Life is precious and I cherish it, every living moment.
-Sailor Moon
Old 19-07-2017, 06:37 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Angel
Hi Icrics I believe these butterflies you are seeing are trying to get your attention, for you to take note and to stay on your spiritual path, I also believe that butterflies are a sign from our passed loved ones in spirit.

Love GA x

Hi Golden Angel. It seems you are right. After my latest post in this topic those white butterflies have started a campaign to get my full attention. For example, one appeard again suddenly and hit to heart location of my chest

I have had now some month deep connection to my spirit guide and my dead grandfather also have popped up in my mind recently very often, and I have seen him twice after his dead too.