Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 30-04-2017, 09:14 PM
Pathfinder

My energy healer told me I am a time and space traveler?

Hello, my myofascial release therapist who also understands a lot about metaphysical things said that I am a space an time traveler, and while it did not by any means surprise me (I may have brain damage that impedes me from feeling surprised), it did not sound incorrect by any means, and she said that I'm here to enlighten and educate, which, again, doesn't surprise me the slightest bit, but what I don't understand is why I would choose to be here at all, and where am I from if I'm a time and space traveler?

My experience of time is very unusual, like I respond to emotional events before they happen (like days before sometimes), and time goes obscenely slowly, like, it lasts forever, always, and it it strange to me why anyone would be afraid of death, because I have a genetic condition that causes chronic pain, and it's pretty severe at times, so if anything, death is just a nice thing that means that I won't be suffering any longer.

I also have no particular attachment to the idea of self, like I understand that I'm a separate person from everyone else, but I find that to be quite inconvenient and it doesn't feel quite right, as it seems like it would make more sense for us all to be part of a metaconsciousness, but clearly we are not united in that way, except when it comes to mass hysteria and groupthink, which lacks any thought, so I think we can do better.

Mind you, much of this is very foreign to me because I consider myself a man of science, and am on my way to becoming a professor of cognitive neuroscience, and hope to shed light on some phenomena that have long been considered pseudoscience and the purview of metaphysics, but that I believe can be described in terms of simple physics in regards to electromagnetism, and that it's somewhat foolish to not study these things, as they permeate our very being and all of our social bonds.

I also opened my 3rd eye recently, and I was able to see a bunch of different colored entities, and had to spend a good while repeatedly grounding myself, and revoking any permission I may have inadvertently given them to have anything to do with me, and to make them go away, but I don't know what they were, why they were there, whether they were simply hallucinations, or why they wanted a piece of me in one way or another. Thoughts? This is all very confusing to me, because as I said, I am a man of science, but I'm perfectly open to trying to understand things outside the purview of our current measurement technology. Thoughts?

I also figured out how to use healing energy on myself, but again, am new to all of this. And advice?

Also, the same lady told me I had a black blob attached to me, who neither gave off a positive or a negative vibe, but simply an, "I'm fascinated by how you view the world, life, and humans," vibe, so I asked him nicely to go away, and he did, but I still don't know what he was, why he was there, what he was observing, or what about the way I see things is so interesting, or whether he was draining my energy? Any thoughts?

The same lady also said that now instead of a blob (who I named Blobby, or Mr. Blob'n'Flops), there is some sort of gateway/portal near me, but that she couldn't get a read on what it was, why it was there, or even whether it was in my best interest or not. Is this portal a way out if I decide I don't want to deal with life anymore and want somebody else to deal with my life (soul exchange)? Or what is it? Has anyone heard of this sort of thing before? What is it/what does it mean?
Old 01-05-2017, 02:35 AM
Experiencer

You're asking some pretty heavy questions here, and I'm not sure if people are going to get a good enough reading on you to provide solid advice.

I may be reading things incorrectly, but I'm getting the impression that things are hard for you, and you're looking for someone to support you in the idea of moving on. Rather than this, I'm going to support you in progressing spiritually and improving your health and wellbeing.

Chronic pain conditions, such as fibromyalgia or brain damage, are usually a result of nerve repair or over-stimulation. As a brief explanation, chronic pain from brain damage is a result of your nerves repairing themselves (there are numerous minor caveats to this that would be too onerous to describe in detail). And chronic pain from over-stimulation (such as fibro) is a result of ongoing emotional trauma. If you've worked out how to perform acts of healing, I'd suggest you make use of this on yourself. But focus on your auric field rather than your physical body. The physical body is secondary.. if you heal the physical body without healing your subtle energy fields, the physical body will revert back to its damaged state (because it essentially realigns itself to match the condition of your subtle bodies).

Regarding 'Mr Blob'n'Flops', I'm aware of a wide variety of groups of beings that are interested in us. They normally don't 'attach' in any way, but are often likely to study a specific person for extended periods of time. I generally take the approach of letting them do as they please.. if they're interested in us/me, then studying us is likely to help them progress/evolve. I do draw the line when they start to interfere.. but this has never happened to me.

I'm not sure of the gateway near you... in a general sense (as it relates to this discussion), these things aren't needed. If there was some 'gateway / leak' in your auric field, I'd have a different stance. But your words seem to indicate that it was merely 'near you'. I'd argue that this isn't some type of escape route out of this life.. the 'pearly gates' only open up under certain circumstances, and generally don't stay open while you retain a physical body. Your words about brain damage do cause me to have some reservations about this statement.. but even if you had a near death experience, I'd not really know why a pathway to heaven would remain open after you made the choice to stay within a physical body.

Finally, if you decide to move on and not live in this life anymore, the decision would have to come from your higher self; not 'you' in terms of your current conscious awareness. This is to say, if the time came for you to leave, events would unfold in your life that would result in your death. Making the conscious choice to move on because there's a perceived 'gateway' open, is in violation of universal law. The specific life circumstances you find yourself in, are normally ideal for your spiritual progression. Making a choice to leave because 'it's too hard' will only result in your next life incorporating similar circumstances.

It's likely best that you try to understand why you find yourself in this situation, learn why it's important for you to experience life in this way. If you come to terms with this, then the connected circumstances will no longer be necessary; and they can properly be healed/removed. I know this is easier said than done.. and by their nature, many life experiences are for 'life'.
Old 01-05-2017, 04:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Lambo009: why I would choose to be here at all
love is a great motivator. perhaps you'd recognized an opportunity to
provide loving assistance to the beings in this realm; to bring understanding,
enlightenment, and foster peace.
Old 01-05-2017, 08:21 AM
Suspended
Guide
Hello,

You sound pretty normal to me,so what's your problem?
chronic pain,healing, opening third eye,hallucinations, having black holes/portals nearby?
So,what's the problem brother!

Kind Regards Billy
Old 01-05-2017, 11:39 AM
Guide
Hi there

I was told by a medium many years ago that I was a "time lord" as I travelled in time. I'm assuming if this is the case it must be when I'm asleep as I have not experienced this in consciousness. It's not something I've felt the need look into more.

I am also new to feeling energy healing in myself and am keen to read of other people's experiences. I made a thread about it here ...

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=112902

Patrycia
Old 01-05-2017, 02:33 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
I was told by a medium many years ago that I was a "time lord" as I travelled in time. I'm assuming if this is the case it must be when I'm asleep as I have not experienced this in consciousness. It's not something I've felt the need look into more.

Maybe you do it in between lives; so when you are in a life you are there to fully enjoy that lifetime. When it is done you move onto a different time to submerge there, rather than follow the current expansion of the world you just visited? Also, something on my mind lately is that the past is as much created in the present as the future is, so maybe part of your consciousness fill out these holes while being in the present of a world? Or maybe these new past can be experienced in what seemingly seems like your next life, while in a way they are actually occurring right now as the present is altering the past and like we first remember dreams when we wake up, so does you first experience these lives from this point of perception when you return back to source. Haha I will stop now
Old 03-05-2017, 01:16 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
PAST/past
PAST/present
PAST/future

PRESENT/past
PRESENT/present
PRESENT/future

FUTURE/past
FUTURE/present
FUTURE/future
This would be the Model that makes sense at least in my experience of things.
Old 04-05-2017, 01:43 AM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by EndoftheRoad
This would be the Model that makes sense at least in my experience of things.

Hello,
I like that,you should turn it into a board game,I am serious, Past Present and Future,throw the dice,pick a card and answer a question,cool eh,lol.

Kind Regards Billy.