Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 12-11-2016, 11:11 AM
Suspended
Master
Later 'itches. Please be careful not to obey any of the biblical commandments you might just be called an apostate.
Old 13-11-2016, 11:08 AM
Suspended
Master
Revelations 18:6
6 Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.
Lets obey that biblical commandment and fill her hidden identity twice
Matthew 15:6
6 And honour not his father or his mother, he shall be free. Thus have ye made the commandment of God of none effect by your tradition.
Reworded for better effect
6, And honour not his father or his mother, he shall be free. Thus have ye made the commandment of God of none effect by your FAITH.
Oh this Yeshua was actually teaching what the true understanding of the core commandments of God are rather than these unbiblical commandments.
Lets continue with the title of this thread
Matthew 15:9
9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
So this unbiblical weekly sabbath commandment is not a commandment of mere men and neither are their doctrines. Speaking of vanity Jeremiah 8:8 LOL
Old 13-11-2016, 11:13 AM
Suspended
Master
You'd be able to boil an egg under the collars of these replacement theologians and their cheerleaders. TeeHeeHee
Old 14-11-2016, 07:23 AM
Suspended
Master
So lets investigate this verse in Collosians from different angles.
Collosians 2:14.
14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;
When I was a Saturday Christian we had people saying that it was the 10 core commandments that was nailed to the supposed cross. So I would say to them. Well that means after three days it got up walked. LOL. Now that I don't believe in the literal resurrection my interpretation has changed in that being resurrected from the dead means RISING above this Flood and not believing what they say. Hence why it was the stiff necked fool with their traditions(Faith) and their replacement commandments written on their stony hearts that nailed Him to the scaffold. Imagine that. Take up your scaffold and follow me? Lol
Old 11-08-2017, 11:03 AM
Master
"The sabbath was made for man, and not man for the sabbath."
Jesus
Mark 2:27

Your focus is wayward.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 12-08-2017, 10:57 PM
Suspended
Master
Game over Boiiiiiiiiii.
Old 12-08-2017, 11:02 PM
Suspended
Master
The Sabbath was made for man and not man for the Sabbath? Oh because the word Sabbath/Shabbat is in the Feminine means all things that are Righteous and in the Feminine was made for Adam. Guess you missed that part.
His logic is, look God made the Sabbath for Man not Man for the Sabbath that's why he gave It to Man, sheesh. Oh is that why they only have the 9 Commandments. Cool joke bro.
Old 13-08-2017, 04:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
"The sabbath was made for man, and not man for the sabbath."
Jesus
Mark 2:27

Your focus is wayward.

You claim to know the Bible, so you ought to know the context in which Jesus stated the above.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein