Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 03-11-2016, 08:16 AM
Suspended
Master
Matthew 15:9

So why do we JW's and our mother Church "The Holy Roman Catholic Church" follow the weekly sabbath commandment that the book god didnt command? And what is our doctrine concerning this unbiblical commandment. Im Brand NEW to this whole JW thing please help me out to find the commandment given by God of the many bibles concerning the Grand Spanking New Covenant Commandment for the NEW weekly sabbath.
If any of you are confused about how this works the next answer to this question will require a name of a book in the so called NEW testament followed by a chapter as to narrow down where this commandment by God is and to even clear up all confusion the verse is necessary.
Kjw47 couldn't help me out to find the book, chapter and verse which contains this commandment by God even when asked directly. We got deflections such as the Calendar mentioned in the bible and the modern day Jewish Calendar that doesn't line up with the biblical Calendar and accused me of thinking it was changed. And yes I have proven that the biblical Calendar is not the same as the so called Jewish Calendar with all the names of other gods on it, Daniel 7:25 keeps coming to me for some reason. If anyone can show me where this commandment is I will become a devout JW and devout Roman Catholic. I'll be waiting.
Old 03-11-2016, 08:28 AM
Master
The Sabbath.

http://www.bible.ca/7-sabbath.htm
Old 03-11-2016, 09:09 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Where in Collosians does it say that God abolished the Sabbath commandment? Since it doesn't say the Sabbath was abolished. I thought it was the commandments of men that were against them that was nailed to the cross or rather the tree. So why not the rest of the ten core commandments? I say core because the reason these ten core commandments were given was to be a part of the Halachah judgements which the Rabbis/Pharisees like to take authority over. They're a diverse bunch some of them are even Christians and even planted their SEED in other religions and cultures. They're like a flood. Now the verse you have given is written by the supposed Apostle the Christian Pharisee named Paul who is writing to the assembly at colosae. The thing is he talks about a Sabbath and not to let anyone judge them for keeping it. It's hardly a verse against the weekly sabbath in the Ten core commandments. If that's the case the New moon should be abolished and the food they ate should be abolished. But is it really saying that?
Here's another view, God gives Yaakubah a set of core commandments and when Yaakubah didn't obey them God punishes them for it just so when the Christians come with commandments of men and doctrines to match God abolishes only the Sabbath of the ten core commandments and nails it to a tree and says "it's ok you're allowed to break the Sabbath that I have made Holy and obey the new weekly Sabbath that I have commanded but have hidden within all the many bibles created by mere men". Oh this does make sense.
Does Colosians 2:14-16 have anything to do with Daniel 7:25?
How about this? The Christian letter to the Hebrews written by an anonymous writer has in the middle of chapter 3 to about the middle of chapter 4 speaking of a gospel that was spoken of in Moses' time and also in the time of the anonymous writer of Hebrews and it also speaks of the Sabbath of rest. Hmmm pay close attention to Hebrews 4:2 and 4:4 . Hmm the same gospel that was preached to us was also preached to the ones with Moses and likewise there are those with unbelief and would rather follow a man made commandment.
At least your answer was more convincing than kjw47. Lol
Old 03-11-2016, 09:40 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
And you do realise that question I asked was "Where did God command a New weekly Sabbath?" This will require a book of the many bibles the chapter and verse containing words such as "I am the God of Yaakubah and I command you to observe the first day Sabbath that I have sanctified and made holy".
Why would the seventh day sabbath be against the obedient ones in order for it to be abolished? Unless ofc its now the disobedient ones that get to interpret it out of context and into the replacement theology realm.
Old 03-11-2016, 09:52 AM
Suspended
Master
Oh and I read further on in that link you gave and it talks about the whole of the 10 commandments being abolished and it talks about the seventh day Adventists being lied to for keeping the Sabbath. Well well well isn't there a commandment saying thou shalt not lie? So why would this website speak of the sevies being lied to in a derogatory manner when lying is forbidden in the Ten Core Commandments?
Old 03-11-2016, 10:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHIYAH
Oh and I read further on in that link you gave and it talks about the whole of the 10 commandments being abolished and it talks about the seventh day Adventists being lied to for keeping the Sabbath. Well well well isn't there a commandment saying thou shalt not lie? So why would this website speak of the sevies being lied to in a derogatory manner when lying is forbidden in the Ten Core Commandments?

Everything is upside down, inside out and back to front that's the reason I prefer Esoteric Christianity, it makes more sense to me.
The 42 Egyptian Commandments are the source of the Biblical Commandments, you might enjoy reading them if you haven't already.
Old 03-11-2016, 10:56 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Something came to mind so I'll just express it. The same writer of Colosians 2:14-16 also wrote Romans 3:31. Some people might want to re-evaluate their interpretations and always consider Matthew 7:22-23 especially the part where it says "iniquity" which is translated from the Greek word Anomos or Anomia and means Lawless or lawlessness. Sometimes other bible translations use the detestable word instead of iniquity probably like the nlt but the Greek word for law is Nomos and with the Prefix A means AntiLaw the same way the English uses it in the word Atheist. Ok I'll go back to waiting for the place where this commandment for a new weekly sabbath is given by God in the many copies of copies(bibles).
Old 03-11-2016, 10:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHIYAH
Something came to mind so I'll just express it. The same writer of Colosians 2:14-16 also wrote Romans 3:31. Some people might want to re-evaluate their interpretations and always consider Matthew 7:22-23 especially the part where it says "iniquity" which is translated from the Greek word Anomos or Anomia and means Lawless or lawlessness. Sometimes other bible translations use the detestable word instead of iniquity probably like the nlt but the Greek word for law is Nomos and with the Prefix A means AntiLaw the same way the English uses it in the word Atheist. Ok I'll go back to waiting for the place where this commandment for a new weekly sabbath is given by God in the many copies of copies(bibles).

I wouldn't waste your time looking for answers outside, look inside. You know what the real answer is without asking the question....
Old 03-11-2016, 11:04 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Everything is upside down, inside out and back to front that's the reason I prefer Esoteric Christianity, it makes more sense to me.
The 42 Egyptian Commandments are the source of the Biblical Commandments, you might enjoy reading them if you haven't already.
Upside down,inside out and back to front, that must be the god that SENT a strong delusion even though the bibles say God is not a God of confusion and that's why he sent a great delusion or rather it was allowed to deceive the whole world because the actual Hebrew people were scattered for breaking those commandments. This should've been a sign and a warning for those replacement theologians on what will happen to them. I mean if the actual Hebrew people weren't spared what makes the Liar, The Thief and The Murderer think that they can get away with it? Their over inflated Babylonian Ego perhaps? This is the reason I entertain myself watching the replacement theologians squirming in their own blood, again that is to say squirming in their own words(commandments made by mere men)
Old 03-11-2016, 11:06 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
I wouldn't waste your time looking for answers outside, look inside. You know what the real answer is without asking the question....
Like I said this is for my entertainment, I like to watch the Liar the Thief and the Murderer squirming no matter what face they put on in the morning. Lol.