Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30-01-2012, 09:39 PM
HEERO108

Does the color of your clothing effect you?

I've been wearing a lot of black and darker colors lately and noticed lesser energy than usual. I'm very sensitive to energy and one day I compared the difference in wearing all dark and all bright. Man, I know I'm not crazy, but I can really tell the difference in energy levels.

I've Googled and ran into a few sites.

http://www.thiaoouba.com/matching_aura_environment.htm
http://www.personal-development-coac...vibration.html
http://ezinearticles.com/?Insight-In...ura&id=6682537
http://healing.about.com/od/colormet...tcolorheal.htm

"Clothes and the environment clashing with your Aura. Dull colored clothes absorb your bio-energy rather than harmoniously enhancing it. It is interesting to note that males on Earth die much earlier than females, regardless of their cultural and ethnic background, diet etc. In my opinion it is related to the fact that males dress in black or gray colors for the most of their lives and rarely use colors. Females use much more colors in their garments and change them frequently. Interestingly, many male birds in Nature are much brighter colored than females. And THEY live longer. Nature always gives us a hint. All we need to do is observe it and adopt ideas from it. An immediate effect of wearing gray, black or brown clothes seems that that they make you tired quicker. Have you noticed that young people today look MUCH OLDER than they should?"

"Wear bright clothes – the more often you wear bright clothes, the more you will raise vibration. The colours that are near you have an impact on your aura. Light colours enhance your well-being because they are similar to the colours of your aura. Whereas dark colours make you moody because they clash with it. You can even do an experiment and observe people that wear dark clothes versus people that wear bright clothes. It is easy for me to observe this phenomenon here in the UK. Most people in UK wear dark (black and grey mostly) clothes therefore they are more negative and they tend to complain. I think this also has to do with English weather. It is mostly raining and quite dark even summertime, therefore the mood of the people goes down and they end up wearing dark clothes. I am not sure if that is correct, but some people who work with auras on daily basis say that the reason why men have shorter life is because they wear dark clothes more often than females. That could be the case, but the shorter length of life also has to do with keeping suppressed feelings inside and as a result these suppressed feelings manifest as illness. If you know your aura colour (you can check it yourself or you can ask someone who can see auras) you can match your clothes to it. That will raise vibration even more. However, if you find out that the colour of your aura is dark (or greyish) then you should not wear clothes of the same colour as your aura. If this is the case you should work on other ways to raise your vibration and become a more positive person."

What do you guys think?