Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 15-08-2017, 04:07 PM
Guide

Guardian Angel, P_lice _fficer

It was perhaps no more than a dream, but with my growing connections with the Angels, one of my dreams caught my attention. I was sat watching some kind of performance, and then at one point my mother appeared to my left, trying to get my attention to 'look over there' to my right because there was a message telling me who my Guardian Angel is.

There was a sign like an advertisement board seen at bus stops, but in this case on a wall. It was the image of an Angel painted with a backdrop of various colors, particularly oranges and purples. The Angel was based more to the bottom left-hand side. Also upon the image, like a game of Hangman, there were underscores with letters spelling out two words. The O's were missing, but the rest of the letters were there. It was 'Police Officer'. Although the message in the dream intended to tell me who my Guardian Angel 'is', I considered within the dream that it could be a message suggesting a career as I seek a new path. This searching for a path, in fact, has seen me calling the Angels far more frequently. But if it is a path suggestion, it's not ideal.

Upon waking, I questioned whether it was in the fact the I's that were missing, rather than the O's, but in another dream on another night, I received confirmation that it was indeed the O's.

I thought about the I (and there being two of them) referring to eyes. The letter O (also coming in two) could be interpreted the same way. Perhaps the Angels really were offering me guidance in relation to careers, stressing a lack of perspective or sight leading to a lack of fulfilment or completion. The bus stop sign as I interpreted it could reflect the journey. It being on a wall could reflect blockage or lack of progression. I would imagine the choice of words (Police Officer) serve their purpose, likely in how I feel in these circumstances. There are many possibilities from feeling imprisoned by my circumstances to trying to seek justice. Or maybe my Guardian Angel is quite simply an enforcer of the law!

But just a dream? I posted it here because I get the strong sense that my Guardian Angel was indeed reaching out to me, and thought it would be good to share.
Old 16-08-2017, 03:48 PM
Guide

Interesting! Do you think you would enjoy working in law enforcement?
Old 16-08-2017, 04:44 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clio_86
Interesting! Do you think you would enjoy working in law enforcement?

Well, I intended to volunteer in such a role once. I was going to work in surveillance and figured some police based experience would just be good in general. At some other stage in my life I was studying criminology. Not one of these plans panned out, including the studies I had at the time. Because of an anxiety issue, I decided in the end that it probably wasn't suitable and lost interest in all of it. I don't feel like going back down that path, which made the message stand out all the more.
Old 16-08-2017, 05:49 PM
Master
the circle shape "O" symbolizes wholeness, and completion. paradoxically,
it might also represent nothing at all if it's thought to be zero. the police
work for you is differentiating between what is working for your wholeness
and what serves no purpose at this time; you get to walk that line.
it doesn't need to be an active burden, sorting things out manually, it can
be quite passive, simply allowing things to situate where they feel comfortable,
with them using your posture as a guide to sort themselves out.
the idea of double-O's being reminiscent of eyes seems fitting; you can
look at things from more than one fixed vantage point, you can see more
than one angle.
i don't think 'the wall' is representing a blockage to possibility or an
imprisonment, but maybe a demarcation point between all that is and
what has no substance in it for you to make use of.
Old 17-08-2017, 10:50 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
the circle shape "O" symbolizes wholeness, and completion. paradoxically,
it might also represent nothing at all if it's thought to be zero. the police
work for you is differentiating between what is working for your wholeness
and what serves no purpose at this time; you get to walk that line.
it doesn't need to be an active burden, sorting things out manually, it can
be quite passive, simply allowing things to situate where they feel comfortable,
with them using your posture as a guide to sort themselves out.
the idea of double-O's being reminiscent of eyes seems fitting; you can
look at things from more than one fixed vantage point, you can see more
than one angle.
i don't think 'the wall' is representing a blockage to possibility or an
imprisonment, but maybe a demarcation point between all that is and
what has no substance in it for you to make use of.

Thanks HORACE. Some angles I didn't consider. I will see if I can encourage some expansion on it over the following nights.