Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 20-08-2017, 05:43 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
There isn't much in civilisation that isn't designed to kill or maim you permanently either physically, mentally or emotionally so what do you do? If I remember it began with the Swedes around 2000/2001 time when they did a study with CRT monitors but few took any real notice. It waned a bit when LCD monitors became the norm but then wi-fi took over. I watched a YouTube where they'd dome a study of cellphones and towers, and quite frankly it was damned scary what was going on. And yes there is a regulatory body, but it's funded by the telecomms industry. That's not to mention the psychological effects of people who are so wrapped up in their mobile phones the Universe revolves around them. And selfies???? Are you kidding me????

They already know the dangers of cellphones and towers and how they've been proven to cause cancer and what else, it's not a huge leap to think wifi isn't so far behind.

What was just as scary is that the cell towers were affecting the bees' navigation systems and fewer of them near cell towers were returning to the hives. Of course, less bees means less pollination and the knock-on effects. But the thing is, while we're not so reliant on our own natural navigation systems the EM field means ours is swamped and we're losing the connections to what we've always been connected to - the earth and its magnetic field.

Even nature has gone mad. Dolphins and whales are beaching, birds are migrating to the wrong place, their habits are changing...

It's been rumoured that Tesla stopped his experiments because the energy transmissions were happening at the same frequency as an atmospheric field created by human consciousness. Schumann discovered that to be 7.83 Hz. The numbers for what it is now vary wildly bit the upshot is that it's all out of resonance. Regardless, nobody is immune to that because we're all antennae whether we realise it or not. Maybe Keo's old folks aren't going insane, maybe their consciousness is being adversely affected by the EM radiation and its affect on the earth's consciousness field. What we might be seeing now are the effects of cellphone technology finally surfacing.

Anything that carries electricity emits an EM field no matter how low current, so the power grid cables and what goes into and through your home will affect you. The earth also has energetic channels or leylines and although they're of different frequencies the human body is already tuned to both of those frequencies. And we also emit an EM pulse every time our hearts beat. Add in a touch of wifi and smart meters and.. Kerploowie!!!

Damn, where's that precipice????

yep, it's definitely a good thing to be awake and prepared right now.
Old 21-08-2017, 09:05 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by keokutah
My abundance has been doing great and my law of attraction skills are getting very strong, but all this low frequency stuff going on in my town is honestly lowering my vibration lately, and I guess I just really need to become a hermit for awhile to stay away from it.
Not my monkeys, not my circus.
There's a hell of a lot going on at the moment and everyone is going through it in their own way. Many don't have the first clue about Spirituality nor forums so they don't have anyone else to talk to. Heck, most people really don't have a clue as to what they're going through so they do the very human thing and lash out in anger and frustration.

Your Guides are telling you to stay put yet you're surrounded by all this 'low vibration' stuff, and your LoA skills are increasing? Something very contradictory there. And how do you know your vibrations are being lowered, objectively? It might feel like it, you might think it but are they really? Nobody can lower your vibrations without your permission, they can't be taken away or changed - in any way - without your consent.

This stuff isn't 'low frequency', it's actually part of a greater process towards a higher vibration. It's kinda like people venting their spleens so they can get it all out of their systems so they can feel better. They're getting rid of vibrations they no longer need. Thinking that this is low vibration, thinking that they can lower yours is what's actually lowering your vibrations.

Yeah they are your monkeys and it is your circus because "We are One" and all that or is that just a load of Spiritual baloney that sounds good but has no substance? If it is then that's the circus, and I can't help wonder how many Spiritual cornerstones those few words go against. Actually they are your monkeys because you've defined them as such and that's what they are in your reality. No compassion then, no empathy, Love for your fellow monkeys?

Your reality is defined by your perceptions, your perceptions are defined by your beliefs and your beliefs are defined by your definitions. You are the one that's defining them and the situation as 'insane' and your ramped-up LoA kicks in.

Personally I think it's great, it's magic. It's like that heavy, muggy feeling when you want to scrape the air from your skin because it's clinging to you, just before the storm comes to clear the air. The clouds gather and the lightning puts on a show, the heavens open and the rain doesn't take the time to fall. Then at the end of it you're soaked because you've been playing in the puddles, and you feel released.

This is your reality, this is the way the Universe is because people have made it that way. It can be anything you want it to be, you can experience it any way you want to. And you chose 'insane'. That's insane.
Old 21-08-2017, 09:16 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
Greenslade, I agree with all that you say. I do what I can to avoid the hazards as described in my first post.

What I find curious is Why the majority of people are oblivious to the health implications of mobiles, microwaves, wifi and even if you introduce the subject to them they're just not interested. I take my health seriously, have spent years studying nutrition, supplements, doing what I can to avoid GMOs, pesticides, plastics, vaccines, tap water. And I just can't understand why other people don't. This would be the generation of people who are now getting diabetes, obesity and a host of other health problems, all ably assisted by our medical "profession".

I really am concerned about the future for humankind.
I suppose that in the grand scheme of things this is how they chose to experience their existence and yes it can be very worrying but I suppose Spirituality is where you find it. These are the choices they're making for their own reasons so the question might be what are the reasons they're choosing them? What are their Souls experiencing because of them?

Mankind will always have a future because there are always different ways Souls can come up with to experience reality, as reflected in your and all of our Lives. We experience reality as babies, children, adults... Spiritual etc... There will always be new experiences to explore.

We're also heading for the Precipice Principle; we're pushed towards the edge and either we'll fall off or we'll turn it all around. That's when it becomes interesting.
Old 28-08-2017, 04:56 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
There's a hell of a lot going on at the moment and everyone is going through it in their own way. Many don't have the first clue about Spirituality nor forums so they don't have anyone else to talk to. Heck, most people really don't have a clue as to what they're going through so they do the very human thing and lash out in anger and frustration.

Your Guides are telling you to stay put yet you're surrounded by all this 'low vibration' stuff, and your LoA skills are increasing? Something very contradictory there. And how do you know your vibrations are being lowered, objectively? It might feel like it, you might think it but are they really? Nobody can lower your vibrations without your permission, they can't be taken away or changed - in any way - without your consent.

This stuff isn't 'low frequency', it's actually part of a greater process towards a higher vibration. It's kinda like people venting their spleens so they can get it all out of their systems so they can feel better. They're getting rid of vibrations they no longer need. Thinking that this is low vibration, thinking that they can lower yours is what's actually lowering your vibrations.

Yeah they are your monkeys and it is your circus because "We are One" and all that or is that just a load of Spiritual baloney that sounds good but has no substance? If it is then that's the circus, and I can't help wonder how many Spiritual cornerstones those few words go against. Actually they are your monkeys because you've defined them as such and that's what they are in your reality. No compassion then, no empathy, Love for your fellow monkeys?

Your reality is defined by your perceptions, your perceptions are defined by your beliefs and your beliefs are defined by your definitions. You are the one that's defining them and the situation as 'insane' and your ramped-up LoA kicks in.

Personally I think it's great, it's magic. It's like that heavy, muggy feeling when you want to scrape the air from your skin because it's clinging to you, just before the storm comes to clear the air. The clouds gather and the lightning puts on a show, the heavens open and the rain doesn't take the time to fall. Then at the end of it you're soaked because you've been playing in the puddles, and you feel released.

This is your reality, this is the way the Universe is because people have made it that way. It can be anything you want it to be, you can experience it any way you want to. And you chose 'insane'. That's insane.

There is nothing contradictory about that, obviously, if you were to become a hermit, practice Buddhism and cut out all the chaos, you would excel at using the LOA (if you wanted to).

It is my belief that you can't control people with the LOA. that you are not the cause of their insanity, and you do not have to be around people who are trying to kill you.
There are definitely low frequencies out there.
And it would be wise to keep ourselves away from danger
Old 28-08-2017, 05:31 PM
boshy b. good

Quote:
Forgive them father, they know not what they do.

" "forgiveness" " is special

forgiveness adds up what

forgiveness as more
fight for what

forgiveness as more
fight for what

does that assort the " "self" "

what other does
that assort