Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 07-08-2017, 02:49 AM
Guide
To Bless

Oh the world can be a rough place.. Or can it? That awareness is what makes it so, or does it? What do you say reality is? For myself I found at first that it was my judgement, my idea, my awareness, my definition, my beliefs. So I began saying things like the world is a great place to learn. It can teach you anything. When I found a person talking trash about the world I did not judge him or her as evil or bad, I merely thought that they were sustaining an average worldy view. I suspected that they were taught this vision, this idea, from social conditioning and sought to enlighten them and bring them higher to see that the world need not be so bad as you think it is. That life can be whatever you make of it to be. I wanted people to see that they did not need to empower forms of cursed knowledge. The knowledge of "I cant do this", or "this will make me sick", "this will surely hurt me", "people are poison", "life sucks", or "that is incurable"etc etc the list goes on. I wanted to plant the seeds of choice in my people and also let them find for themselves their own truth, their own ability to create and be free. Sure I wanted to share my truth and power with them and so I did as often as I could when I felt it was right. Jesus was a great teacher and blesser and he said if you think it is wrong dont do it. Makes sense. But for me I found that thinking it is wrong was the wrong thing to do. Creation can be made to create anything. The tree of life gives life and form to the tree of knowledge. Life activates the knowledge you accept.

Problem was some of my people did not know that the worldy knowledge we were taught was only one possibility and did not see that we had a choice. We thought and were taught that it was the only truth, the only way. Yet creation creates not just one path but infinite number of potential and real possibilities and ways. That is merely what creation does. Yet we were given choice and free will. The secret is just how much and how far that choice goes and can be made to reach. Choice can be activated on every aspect of your life. Some may say I am not free because I can not fly, or do anything I want right? Sure, understandable. But are you free to try, to learn? Yes. You had to learn how to ride a bike before you could and so surely you can learn to follow and empower your dreams. Thats right you really are. If you say you cannot do something or it is beyond your reach then you actually set this barrier, this limit onto yourself. I would rather say maybe, someday. Even better is to say even if i think i cant sometimes there is still a way and I can find it. "Power always finds a way", is a great blessing. We all have power. We all have choice. We all have hope. I used to think hope was weak because I knew I could do anything. I thought knowing was better and hope was for the weak who could not. I thought I knew better then. Turns out I was wrong and cursed my form of hoping. Hope should be blessed, like everything. Hope finds a way. Hope keeps you moving towards your goal. Hope should and can easily be made powerful. Its a choice what to empower and what not to.

I remember the average world wisdom spoke to err is to be human. That wrang awfully wrong in my ears and so I ever kept intending and believing that perfection itself can be attained.

Indeed the awareness of how to bless and how to uncurse yourself, your body, your world, is indeed the best awareness, the best form of knowledge one can learn.

Another blessing I have is that confidence makes your intent/will perfect and your actions perfect. You see using the right definition controls and forms the intended action. SO every time i get confident from doing something right it blesses me and I go on a streak. Common enough blessing really. Another blessing I have is my anger makes me perfect and lets me perfectly crush my enemies and turns my actions into perfection. Crying lets me release pain and curses on me, it heals me in unknown ways. It feels beautiful and releasing and oh man I love it. Love? Well Love is great and all, the best, but still you can go further and always will. For me I call my love wondrous and I say when I love someone it makes them love me back. It makes their love blessed and makes them feel wondrous too. You see perception is special in that if you name something beautiful then it will become beautiful. If you say love is wondrous and crying is a release then it feels exactly the description you have given it.. So many people from my old world used to say crying is for babies and makes you weak. Sad really because this is what they now receive. God said it best we reap what we sow ad are accountable for what we make with our lives.

Be wise, be blessed ad listen carefully to the wisdom and lessons life has to offer. And bless your life to the fullest and never back down from doing what is right. Stand your ground and follow your own way and yet do not follow merely yourself as you are small in the eyes of infinity and eternity and so learn how to listen. How to understand. How to find perfection. You CAN. . Never curse, always bless, never give up. Even if you were against the whole world and the world told you no way you can never win and you will never accomplish your goal, you can. Believe. Know. Hope. Try. Well thats all and may God bless you!? Just imagine what God's blessings can do?!!! Well if you are good in heart and do what is right i am sure you will find you have an eternity of the best creation has to offer to show you. Good luck and god speed.
Old 07-08-2017, 08:45 AM
Deactivated Account
Good afternoon Kerubiel

The Gentle and Forgotten Art of Blessings
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BkT6-CDIjw
Old 08-08-2017, 04:04 AM
Guide
Thanks, Muffin, that was a good video.
Old 10-08-2017, 04:05 AM
Master
I agree that thoughts play an important role to create what we experience in our lives. The results can be so bad that we believe there's a curse on us or so good that we believe we're blessed and lead a charmed life. There are some people who don't consider that their thoughts are more powerful than they can imagine. Even a passing thought can be manifested which I've experienced throughout my life. The energy from the thought has been sent and it may take years to manifest. I believe the Law of Attraction and the Law of Expectation come into play. Energy is always moving, flowing and changing. How we use energy is up to us.

We can use these energies via affirmations, mantras and other methods to bring our thoughts to the forefront when we want to send the energy out to the universe to effect a change within us or to change an outward situation. Thoughts, conscious or otherwise, happen before action which we need to do as thought alone is usually insufficient. At some point in the process, action will be required. I view thoughts as being initiators of action which are combined with will and intent. If those are strong enough then it becomes desire which adds fuel to the action of what you want to manifest.

Positive thoughts, positive action leads to a life that may be considered blessed.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 13-08-2017, 04:17 AM
Guide
Yes, Chrys, I suppose it boils down to how you empower things in your life. Some people place power in thoughts, and some in belief, others in knowingness. I see you place power in thoughts and expectations. But remember do not empower negative thoughts and at times you must let go and expect the unexpected! Empowerment is a choice where to apply it to. I empower my choice most of all.
Old 14-08-2017, 07:54 PM
Master
I agree that thoughts are not the only way to empower our lives. I too use knowing and belief as they do have a place and purpose on our spiritual path. Now I ask this question, are thoughts the beginning of developing belief and gaining a knowing at the spiritual level? I believe that thoughts come first and yes, of course, watch out for negative thoughts as those too get empowered.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 14-08-2017, 08:47 PM
Guide
Well be careful as the knowledge you posses of thoughts can indeed pave the way to the outcome and if that outcome is not desired then one should alter the belief, or form of knowledge about thoughts that is getting in the way. For example the knowledge that states negative thoughts can be empowered does not have to be so at all. You can make a choice and an affirmation and then attract to yourself a new outcome. I always state my intent and say negative thoughts do not get empowered and do not manifest and my energies will effectively 'cut' then down. Just another view or counter-thought in which can take care of the the nasty thoughts from manifesting.

I do believe that thoughts come first and help us form our beliefs. I always like to utilise my choice when using belief because the power and range of belief is open-ended, there are no limits. So using my choice is an effective to to hone that power.