Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 23-07-2017, 11:04 AM
Knower

What makes someone prone to cording?

I'm very prone to cording. This often makes people think we're soulmates or have a special connection. Why does this happen to me? It even happens to me when I post on forums without anyone even knowing what I look like.
Old 24-07-2017, 10:40 PM
Suspended
Open chakras
Old 24-07-2017, 10:41 PM
Suspended
Or, overly open chakras
Old 25-07-2017, 12:20 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParanoidHippie
I'm very prone to cording. This often makes people think we're soulmates or have a special connection. Why does this happen to me? It even happens to me when I post on forums without anyone even knowing what I look like.
I wasn't familiar with this word, and after a few searches, I guess you meant:
cording = sober man talking to good looking girl "working towards having sex with this girl";
I was cording this girl for a few days
Old 25-07-2017, 08:13 AM
Guide

Could be many things, poor boundaries would be one explanation.

I could be wrong but did you not mention in another thread that you may be a psychic vampire? If that is the case it would likely be yourself that's creating these cords.
Old 25-07-2017, 09:54 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Goose
Could be many things, poor boundaries would be one explanation.

I could be wrong but did you not mention in another thread that you may be a psychic vampire? If that is the case it would likely be yourself that's creating these cords.
I'm not sure. It just seems like random people get obsessed with me for whatever reason. So it seems like they create it. I guess I can be a bit of an attention seeker at times. It generally happens online when I'm a bit off guard. It used to happen a lot more in real life, but I'm a bit more on guard in real life so I don't deal with them as much.
Old 26-07-2017, 03:34 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Goose

I am inclined to believe that is their problem. The vampire in them seeks out new prey without the host knowing it. Would suck having a vampire spirit. Draining all that energy from innocent people .good or bad. With your cord attached to them, feeling their misery. Would be a good idea to get rid of your vampire spirit.
Old 27-07-2017, 04:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParanoidHippie

Has it happened here???

Maybe you're just being a paranoid hippie.
Old 13-08-2017, 03:14 AM
Knower
I agree with Tesla, overly open heart chakra...Also, Law of Attraction...You get back what vibe you send out...Check your alignment within...Does your beliefs align with your desires and be totally honest with yourself...There are many Abraham Hicks you-tube videos to guide you on Law of Attraction, etc, if you haven't already checked them out...

Good luck...Hope you find your answers...Wishing you light and love..:)
Old 13-08-2017, 02:11 PM
Knower

Dear ParanoidHippie

Easy to explain, all people you interact and react in this way are old friends from previous encarnations, you lived together and make things together and those bonds are still strong...

The similars atract themselves it is a physics law! Your vibration still the same and by this vibration you find each other...

Aparently this dont make you happy, if this is the case you have to change your vibration, how? Doing different things! Do charity, be a volunteer in a charity institution, help poor people you will find soon how good this make for you!

Study and understand how spirits works, The SpiritĀ“s Book from Allan Kardec will help you. You can freely download at internet in pdf file.

Good study!