Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 04-05-2017, 05:52 AM
Knower
How does one stop telepathic broadcasting?

It happens more when I'm stressed out. Xanax helps a lot. I get migraines and headaches because of it. Like, why did it happen? I read that it may have been kundalini awakening. It started in 2012 and continues to go on.
Old 04-05-2017, 06:59 PM
Knower
nevermind. pointless post.
Old 06-05-2017, 03:51 PM
Deactivated Account

Hey,

Not pointless.
I can't help you stop it. But I want to know what do you perceive telepathically? Is it other people's thoughts or random messages?

Thanks
Old 08-05-2017, 08:29 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazingEssence
Hey,

Not pointless.
I can't help you stop it. But I want to know what do you perceive telepathically? Is it other people's thoughts or random messages?

Thanks

It's more like...trading thoughts? or picking up on their feeling/thought. idk. it's a lil hard to explain. it's all mixed up. i feel people can hear the voice in my head. may be paranoia, schizophrenia..idk.
Old 09-05-2017, 10:57 PM
Newbie ;)

going through the same thing i don't know if its a person or an astral entity all i know is that ever since i opened up the crown chakra i'm able to feel peoples thoughts and intentions so it seems i also hope i'm not schizo
Old 01-08-2017, 04:34 AM
Newbie ;)

I have the exact same problem. Please is there a solution?
Old 01-08-2017, 11:06 AM
Experiencer

At first, when you realize that we are all ONE, and there are no private thoughts as someone said at some post earlier, we get freaked "oh my god, what CAN people hear." Not much, most people aren't that aware of the oneness and that telepathic communication is always open, whether we realize it or not. So most people can't hear what you are thinking. Maybe some fragments here and there, but even that is a rare gift at this point in time.

Later on, when we as human beings are more evolved, we can start communicating through telepathy consciously. But at that point we are also able to control our thoughts.

People can't hear you, yet, at least not that often and not as much as we might think. It's an illusion and a pointless fear.