Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

View Poll Results: UFO Album
http://imgur.com/a/hphPg 3 75.00%
http://imgur.com/a/hphPg 1 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-06-2018, 11:42 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Think this is what they call, "camera artifact" ?
Involving stars.

No it was definitely something that was out there moving across the sky. But it could have been a range of things, a lot of them pretty common or ordinary. Not sure, what you mean with "Involving stars".
Old 09-06-2018, 05:56 PM
Master
Looks like a star in a pic. No way to tell.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 09-06-2018, 11:02 PM
Master
How can you take a picture of a star during the daylight?

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 10-06-2018, 12:49 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Looks like a star in a pic. No way to tell.

Morpheus, those are multiple pictures layered one on another. It took less than a second to take all of them. The object was moving fast. Also, it was during day, like Chrysalis pointed out.
Old 28-10-2018, 02:22 AM
Ascender
Talking OMG These are terrible

I'm a photoshop artist, and some of these are obviously multiple photos with a camera in short time of a BEE!
like the second one down on the first page. LOL, and flowers up close in shadow on the side. ROFLOL.

Then you have repeats of a toy plane made of clay, on the bottom right in a few shots. OH, GOD, comic relief. The photoshop is so bad on the plane going across the sky, it's just copied over and over ontop itself.

*Thanks, I needed a great laugh tonight.

(I could get much more convincing images by shooting the inside of greyhound buses reflections of lights outside at night)
Old 04-11-2018, 04:39 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCreativeSpirit
I'm a photoshop artist, and some of these are obviously multiple photos with a camera in short time of a BEE!
like the second one down on the first page. LOL, and flowers up close in shadow on the side. ROFLOL.

Then you have repeats of a toy plane made of clay, on the bottom right in a few shots. OH, GOD, comic relief. The photoshop is so bad on the plane going across the sky, it's just copied over and over ontop itself.

*Thanks, I needed a great laugh tonight.

(I could get much more convincing images by shooting the inside of greyhound buses reflections of lights outside at night)

Mm, ok well, let me address this, in the most beneficial way possible to you, me, and everyone else. First off, I am not a Photoshop user, so my knowledge of photoshop is very limited. What I have been using it for though, is layering multiple shots taken in a short time together, so the movement of the object, whatever it may be, can be observed through time. From time to time I will increase brightnes and contrast if I think something, can be seen better by doing so. But this is where my use of this ends, as it also reaches the limit of what I actually need it for.

Now, moving on, if perhaps you took the time to actually read my descriptions and information I give on photos I share, you would undoubtedly realize, that I do, in fact, many times say, that objects in photos could be just some bugs, and frankly it is quite possible yes, that some of them are just bees, since a lot of photos were taken during summer time, and there is a lot of activity going on in the air.

Since a lot of photos are taken outside my house, with vegetation around, I presume some of them may have some of the surrounding vegetation caught into the picture as well, but since that is not the focus of observation, I fail to realize what the flowers you mention have to do anything with that?

What I do is, focus in to the sky, and then took multiple photos and observe later if anything interesting showed up in them, it is that simple, but somehow that seemed to eluded you.

I do appreciate you taking the time to reply though, and also I am happy that you managed to get some laugh fro mall of this, the world is in fact quite a serious and many times discouraging place to be in, but likewise, you have given me the reason to laugh at your silly assumptions as well., which also clearly show you lack some sense of common sense.

You seem to identify some of the objects caught in photos, as a toy plane, made out of clay. For that alone, I can only congratulate you, because it shows how well developed your imagination is. bravo. But it also shows a part of you, that looks on the world and others as if everyone is out there to get you, and make a fool out of you. So let me tell this one more time, I did not start this thread to fool people into believing my photos are something real, when in fact they are not, and because of that, I also do not use some props to fake photos, which would be completely counterproductive to the purpose of this thread. So the thing in the photo, if it actually looks like a plane, is a plane.

The Photoshop, which you say is so bad, that it has repeats of a plane copied on top of it self over the sky, is precisely what it needs to be. it looks like that, because it is showing the movement of an object across the sky, in the few seconds the photos were taken. So each plane in the same picture represents the plane in the sky at the different point of space and time; that's how movement is observed. I think even you can understand that right? =)

But like you said, you are a Photoshop artist, so you know all of these things, and how to fake something, so I do understand why you would think, someone would have the same intention or approach to something like that.

So all in all, your comments were in fact quite helpful, because they did make me realize that most of the pictures are just too bad in quality to be a credible source. But that's just how ufo photography is. You know, they do not land in the clearing in the woods where you live, so you can take a crisp photo of the object. They do in fact fly very very high above in the sky, so capturing them is extremely difficult. And that's it. Thanks and have a nice life MissCreativeSpirit ;)