Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 27-09-2019, 01:44 PM
Guide

Migraines and Telepathy?

I woke up last night around 3:20 with a massive head ache.... I use to think that this was because what I was eating but not so.... or maybe I needed to eat more meat or protein.... Nope.... I realized that this is happening because of other reasons I dont fully know.

I've had dreams before where I would wake up and have a headache... not bad dreams but maybe dreams where I am interacting in them and especially if I do something in the dream that uses a lot of energy.... anyone else getting this? Also 5he strange thing that happened last night as I was laying down in pain lol... I heard a voice clear as day say.... Awww. Lol it seemed to come from a Male guardian... and the other one I am not sure.... it sounded like a voice but kinda like a bird....

Clear as day too I heard them.... lol they probably stopped talking because i started trolling what i was hearing.... i was like wait what just happened...?

Anyways I also saw a number 7 so I know that is my guardians telling me not to worry.... funny thing is that I am on a bus writing this and I looked up just now and saw 777.

I literally struggled with this migraine until the sun came out. I was concerned about missing work to and all of the sudden around 7am the headache started to disappear...

This is the 2nd or 3rd time that this has happened...

I wonder why this is happening...

Thanks for reading.
Old 30-09-2019, 03:08 AM
Newbie ;)

telepathy

Use your telepathy to sense if they are feeling the loving energy you are sending to them. You can repeat this love therapy as often as you wish, over days, to increase and optimize the effect the Love energy can have on that person.
Old 30-09-2019, 08:41 AM
Seeker

i will pm you
Old 01-10-2019, 12:47 AM
Seeker

Male? Are u a female?
Old 01-10-2019, 12:48 AM
Guide

Thank you Sunbeam and @Lonewolf. I am a man :)
Old 01-10-2019, 01:56 AM
Seeker

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyGodWarrior
Thank you Sunbeam and @Lonewolf. I am a man :)

well I'm not exactly sure if seeing 7 's is anything too special yet. Says your ready to try new things. Oooo I think I get it now. Good luck on your journey. I hope you figure it out lol
Old 01-10-2019, 03:58 AM
Guide

For me I am familar with angel numbers so seeing the number 7 reminds me that I am right where I need to be doing and feeling how I am suppose to be. Sometimes I get lost in the moment and feel lost or maybe my mind starts to wonder off towards the negative or just situations like this where I have a giant headace but nothing really to show for it.

Ive been shown rainbows and stuff like that. It helps stay positive too... I am kinda in a transitional period right now. I sleep on a couch at a friends. But its not a bad situation at all.

:)
Old 01-10-2019, 07:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyGodWarrior
I woke up last night around 3:20 with a massive head ache.... I use to think that this was because what I was eating but not so.... or maybe I needed to eat more meat or protein.... Nope.... I realized that this is happening because of other reasons I dont fully know.

I've had dreams before where I would wake up and have a headache... not bad dreams but maybe dreams where I am interacting in them and especially if I do something in the dream that uses a lot of energy.... anyone else getting this? Also 5he strange thing that happened last night as I was laying down in pain lol... I heard a voice clear as day say.... Awww. Lol it seemed to come from a Male guardian... and the other one I am not sure.... it sounded like a voice but kinda like a bird....

Clear as day too I heard them.... lol they probably stopped talking because i started trolling what i was hearing.... i was like wait what just happened...?

Anyways I also saw a number 7 so I know that is my guardians telling me not to worry.... funny thing is that I am on a bus writing this and I looked up just now and saw 777.

I literally struggled with this migraine until the sun came out. I was concerned about missing work to and all of the sudden around 7am the headache started to disappear...

This is the 2nd or 3rd time that this has happened...

I wonder why this is happening...

Thanks for reading.
One time i was dreaming that a tall being was inside my bedroom communicating with me.I started to feel a terrible headache (while i was dreaming)and a heavy pressure,at the point of vomiting in my sleep.
I did something to dismiss the being and i woke up feeling sick and with peeing pajamas.It took me hours to recover from this awful headache.

As for the number patterns,i suspect you allready saw a lot of infos on the forum.Try to stay on the healthy side,and be very carefull of what you eat.

And by the way,two days before i woke up also at almost 4:00 am,after a nice vivid dream,which i think i visited someone in my astral form.
I've heard that when your higher self is working (while you're sleeping)you'll experience energy draining.
Old 11-12-2019, 03:01 AM
Guide

I think I found out what the issue is.... I wasnt getting enough water and sleep and my body probably wasn't getting completely to sleep since I had bright lights right outside my window so it was probably messing with my biological timing.... so I put up a curtain to block the light and that has helped a lot. At the same time I do think because of the circumstance that the negative entities do take advantage of those periods if they can.

I am glad that you are okay and I am sorry for such a thing to happen to you. I would try reach out and getting familiar with more guardians or arch angels. With them on your side I dont think things like that come into being with out karma...

:)