Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 24-07-2014, 10:30 PM
Zsymon

I believe many things can happen to us that we don't accept, that go against our free will, even against our subconscious and spiritual
path. The greatest learning happens in dealing with those assaults on our freedom and purpose, how we deal with them, how we act in
response to them, determines our learning process, and it also determines our success in enacting the purpose we chose for ourselves
before we were born, because learning is only in service to our purpose, it is not the highest goal. Tho it is very well possible for those
outside forces to prevent us from enacting it altogether. We always learn and add something to our purpose, yet they can shrink it to
a minimum at times.

But that's why we're immortal, that's why we incarnate, to try again, keep trying, keep learning, keep contributing to the greater path
we've chosen to be a part of tens of thousands of years ago, that journey is eternal and without any end goal. In short I believe the
Universe exists to provide an endless journey of learning and purpose to all that has a conscious mind, including the beings that created
our souls, they learn and evolve as well, just in a different way.. I don't believe omniscience can ever exist, since existence is eternally
changing and evolving.
Old 01-08-2014, 06:31 PM
Experiencer
Or you can replace it with the thought you like. Like I love .... (to whatever you have a resistant thought). Ihis way you are not pushing against it.
Old 02-08-2014, 06:24 PM
Enigmatic Spammos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zsymon
It is based on the idea that most negative thoughts (not feelings/emotions) are implanted into our mind by negative ethereal
entities. While negative emotions and feelings are more the result of a low energy flow, negative thoughts are in fact planted
into your mind, often constantly and at a very rapid pace. They'll draw you into a black hole where you start to respond and
accept those nasty thoughts, and eventually you feel horrible and become depressed, your energy drops down and your
emotions follow the negative stream.

Interesting. I call this a temptation and if a person as you say "accept those nasty thoughts" will in the long run become more and more one with the demonic spirit tempting you, me, who ever. So the more someone consents the more perverted or in some way more deviant or at least more sinful in some way they may become. So what if politicians and people in power are influenced by these entities and they act upon these sinful suggestions and impulses to some degree?
Old 02-08-2014, 06:42 PM
Enigmatic Spammos

Quote:
Originally Posted by charly233

On the other hand since God (You) is all that exists the thoughts must be from God/you since there is no other reality from whence they could be coming.

So we are all Gods and not creatures?
Old 05-08-2014, 07:07 AM
Zsymon

Just like you can't choose to not be robbed when someone with a gun walks up to you, you also can't choose to
not have negative entities plant thoughts into your mind to manipulate you. All you can do is acknowledge what's
happening and act to minimize the effect of these incoming thought patterns.

While our heart can never be broken, only wrapped in negative energy to prevent love to flow, our mind can be
broken and manipulated in many ways, our mind is vulnerable and there is no way to completely prevent incoming
manipulations. But in time you can steel your mind and prevent it from automatically giving in to cycles of negative
thought.
Old 05-08-2014, 07:37 AM
Zsymon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmatic Spammos
Interesting. I call this a temptation and if a person as you say "accept those nasty thoughts" will in the long run become more and more one with the demonic spirit tempting you, me, who ever. So the more someone consents the more perverted or in some way more deviant or at least more sinful in some way they may become. So what if politicians and people in power are influenced by these entities and they act upon these sinful suggestions and impulses to some degree?

Actually, I believe that the vast majority of major politicians, religious leaders and corporate leaders, ARE such
demonic and alien entities, but incarnated into the physical. They are "guided" by their own kind from the spirit
world as well though.

What you call perverted, deviant and sinful, and I agree with that, is just their natural way of existence. I don't
believe they were God's children that somehow got on the wrong path, I believe they were born from darkness
and will always remain in darkness. I don't consider them inferior, I don't feel they shouldn't exist, they are just
a different type of being. Just like we have our path that we try to walk with love, patience and empathy and
tolerance, they have their own path along which they walk and evolve.
Old 05-08-2014, 11:53 AM
Master
Zsymon--

It is your perception that there are these alien entities out there. It is my perception that they are not, that, generally, the thoughts/actions of people are taken on their own.

It's a way of absolving yourself of responsibility for actions to say "the devil made me do it"!

Lora
Old 05-08-2014, 05:05 PM
Enigmatic Spammos

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsleWalker
Zsymon--

It is your perception that there are these alien entities out there. It is my perception that they are not, that, generally, the thoughts/actions of people are taken on their own.

It's a way of absolving yourself of responsibility for actions to say "the devil made me do it"!

Lora

They can't say devil made me do it. They have a free will and act upon these temptations, oppressions, obsessions; depending under what degree of demonic influence they are under. So it is them who willfully consent to it, therefore devil didn't make them do it they did it themselves.

Also remember that demons don't tempt much people who are sinning on their own, they are already "responsibly" perverted by themselves.

Old 05-08-2014, 05:14 PM
Enigmatic Spammos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zsymon

What you call perverted, deviant and sinful, and I agree with that, is just their natural way of existence. I don't
believe they were God's children that somehow got on the wrong path, I believe they were born from darkness
and will always remain in darkness. I don't consider them inferior, I don't feel they shouldn't exist, they are just
a different type of being. Just like we have our path that we try to walk with love, patience and empathy and
tolerance, they have their own path along which they walk and evolve.

It's not natural, it's unnatural that's why I called it a sin. Sin is a deviance from the order implanted in nature and what is commanded by God. However since our nature is wounded by Original Sin it is unable always or most of the time to obey Natural law and Revealed law. Original Sin is the absence of grace and the absence of grace is the absence of virtues hence we sin easily with different powers of the soul which are in the constant internal anarchy. Powers of the soul. http://www.lifeissues.net/writers/mc...hyyouth13.html

Reason enlightened by faith and strengthened through virtue would never sin. EXAMPLE: if someone acts upon lower powers of the soul like concupiscence and they desire and fall in love with a married woman or man they commit the sin of adultery. As you see in this case it is not reason that governs but sinful desires and unlawful love. So it is with every sin.
Old 05-08-2014, 05:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmatic Spammos
They can't say devil made me do it. They have a free will and act upon these temptations, oppressions, obsessions; depending under what degree of demonic influence they are under. So it is them who willfully consent to it, therefore devil didn't make them do it they did it themselves.

Also remember that demons don't tempt much people who are sinning on their own, they are already "responsibly" perverted by themselves.

Here's the part of your statement that I don't accept: NO one is under demonic influence. YOU are both light and dark. YOU have the capacity to do "evil" or good. YOU make choices. And YOU are separating your own dark impulses onto a subset of "them" --so that there is someone else to blame.

Sorry, but that's the way I see it. Whenever you have an "us and "them", a "light" and "dark" --you are not accepting the wholeness of that duality --of yourself, of all of us.

Lora