Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Philosophy & Theory

Old 08-02-2019, 12:54 AM
janielee

Ultra high beings are normally in a deep meditative state. Should they stop their work and shift down just to speak to a human? Those few humans who have such access remain quiet. They do not speak of it. They are too busy working in solitude.

I would have assumed that there isn't a real distinction between those personages and their abiiity to interact with humans.

I have met quite a few enlightened Ones.

Intention (idea), application (formulation of purpose) then action (directed will).

Is prayer the intention? I guess it's formulating the wish, idea, ideal...

Purity is a necessary element only because when it is present distractions are minimalized. But do not consider purity to mean high intent. Evil can also be pure. This is demonstrated handily by those dark practitioners in the world. It is worth noting here that the most effective way to avoid evil is to learn to operate on a plane which is above it's capability. Evil is non existent on any plane above the mental.

Interesting and concerning.

Yes. Consciousness is a determining factor. See above....

Thanks bartholomew/James
Old 08-02-2019, 01:35 AM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
How does someone know if they are operating above its capability?

My response is meant for your ears only .... Look in PM.
Old 08-02-2019, 06:24 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color

Quote:
Gem--No.

Yes, and is the three most generalized{ most cosmic } and eternally existent;

1} spirit-1, metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts.

--------------conceptual line-of-demarcation-----

2} metaphysical-2, macro-infinite non-occupied space,

3} finite, occupied space Universe aka Uni-V-erse or God, aka spirit-2, 3 and 4.

Quote:
Yes, though 'mystery' implies no answer.

No verified/conclusive answer.

Quote:
Energy balance, or zero sum energy, between the dark and the light as the Tao symbol represents it, and this also the scientific view of an infinite universe.

Incorrect. Balance between charges{ + and - } is zero not infinite.

Quote:
"Something from nothing" is not a literal nothingness, but the polar sum of positive and negative energy, which is continuously contrasted throughout the Tao Te Ching.

Incorrect. Something{ occupied space } from nothing{ non-occupied space } is a fiction/false/non-truth ergo a non-starter.

The balance between positive{ + } and negative{ - } is zero, not infinite.

zero{ 0 } is a numerical place holder for any numerical value{ count } in the first column of an abacus, once that column is full and there is need to start a 2nd counting column.

In this way zero{ 0 } is counting number{ value }.

Infinite this or infinite that is the diametric{?} opposite of zero{ 0 } when zero is used as a place holder for any specific value/count.

Quote:
The practical application in any mundane human life is the middle way according to Buddha, which to me ultimately refers to a perfect equalibrium of stillness of self and equanimity of mind.

Absolute stillness insinuates no motion. Energy{ reality } is motion, change and charge.

The closet we may come to stillness, barring non-occupied space, is the constant speed of EMRadiation being constant to all observers irrespective of their speed moving toward or away from radiation{ photon }.

This may also be closely related to geodesically curved, metaphysical-3, gravitational Space ( ) and geodesically curved, metaphysical-4, dark energy )(.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 08-02-2019, 06:30 PM
Master
IMO it all came from and continues to exist within God. All of reality is not a place outside of God, it takes place within God.

I also like to think of God as infinite, beginningless, and endless. And also as being beyond human comprehension. So instead of asking questions about God I just humble myself and pray to God for love and grace.
Old 08-02-2019, 11:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Yes, and is the three most generalized{ most cosmic } and eternally existent;

3} finite, occupied space Universe aka Uni-V-erse or God, aka spirit-2, 3 and 4.

No verified/conclusive answer.

Incorrect. Balance between charges{ + and - } is zero not infinite.

Sum of charges is 0.

Quote:
Incorrect. Something{ occupied space } from nothing{ non-occupied space } is a fiction/false/non-truth ergo a non-starter.

Positive and negative balanced out.

Quote:

+ and - is there: sum of charge = 0

Quote:
zero{ 0 } is a numerical place holder for any numerical value{ count } in the first column of an abacus, once that column is full and there is need to start a 2nd counting column.

0 also symbolises the base of a number system. In base 10, '10' mean '1 set of ten'. in base 8, '10' means 1 set of 8.

Quote:
Infinite this or infinite that is the diametric{?} opposite of zero{ 0 } when zero is used as a place holder for any specific value/count.

Not quite true, because infinity isn't a number on a number line. But 'approaching 0' and 'approaching infinity' is the relative difference between the infinite and the infinitesimal, and could be considered opposites (polar ends of each other).

Absolute stillness insinuates no motion. Energy{ reality } is motion, change and charge.

The closet we may come to stillness, barring non-occupied space, is the constant speed of EMRadiation being constant to all observers irrespective of their speed moving toward or away from radiation{ photon }.

This may also be closely related to geodesically curved, metaphysical-3, gravitational Space ( ) and geodesically curved, metaphysical-4, dark energy )(.[/quote]
Old 09-02-2019, 12:09 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
It has always been a theory of mine that everything stems from nothing.
In this sense: O = space enclosed in nothingness but bordered by something divided down the middle by one (I) which both multiplies and divides. This digital form gives rise to the micro and also to the macro cosmos. Thus O can be divided without end and multiplied without end.

Think of Ying and Yan or of an egg.

A mathematical universe which takes on forms.

Well put! This and what Gem said above is exactly how I see it as well.
Old 09-02-2019, 01:50 AM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
Ultra high beings are normally in a deep meditative state. Should they stop their work and shift down just to speak to a human? Those few humans who have such access remain quiet. They do not speak of it. They are too busy working in solitude.

I would have assumed that there isn't a real distinction between those personages and their abiiity to interact with humans.

The spiritual Hierarchy of the planet is the necessary intermediary through which the greater beings will work. When it is required that a directive be made known to enlightened human beings it is through this assemblage of human and ascended human souls that it passes. It is here that those we know as enlightened beings (still incarnating or post) will be found. At the head of the Hierarchy is the World Teacher, the Anointed One. We, each of us, will someday be drawn into this world group of souls, in service. It is thus for each planet upon which human beings are found. There are two other groups which directly affect the Earth. First is our sun where the local greater beings are found and second those others whose bodies constitute the constellations of stars which serve as focal "lenses" for the beams of energies which we know as astrological forces. None of these are in any way human beings. Other beings which have not een mentioned are of two types. First are the many worker spirits whose duties include care taking the ethereal and physical Earth and second are the Angels, the messengers to the great ones in service to our planet.
Old 09-02-2019, 05:37 AM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
So instead of asking questions about God I just humble myself and pray to God for love and grace.

That's nice.
Old 09-02-2019, 05:41 AM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartholomew
The spiritual Hierarchy of the planet is the necessary intermediary through which the greater beings will work. When it is required that a directive be made known to enlightened human beings it is through this assemblage of human and ascended human souls that it passes. It is here that those we know as enlightened beings (still incarnating or post) will be found. At the head of the Hierarchy is the World Teacher, the Anointed One. We, each of us, will someday be drawn into this world group of souls, in service. It is thus for each planet upon which human beings are found. There are two other groups which directly affect the Earth. First is our sun where the local greater beings are found and second those others whose bodies constitute the constellations of stars which serve as focal "lenses" for the beams of energies which we know as astrological forces. None of these are in any way human beings. Other beings which have not een mentioned are of two types. First are the many worker spirits whose duties include care taking the ethereal and physical Earth and second are the Angels, the messengers to the great ones in service to our planet.

I see. I didn't understand to whom you were referring. Now I understand better.

So interesting.

Angels. Beautiful. I think there must be a love that is so tender, it's unimaginable. I wouldn't know either but I would guess.

Astrology. How interesting also (I find so many things interesting haha and unfortunately I know so little. I also don't want to "blind" follow someone - I want to know for myself)

Anyway this is all fascinating. I was wondering today how come there are those who wish to perform service, and there are those who just want to be "far away" from problems.

Perhaps as people (so called) 'ascend' and truly live as "other is self, self is other" and as love, the call will be undisputable...

Namaste,

JL
Old 09-02-2019, 03:22 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color Infinite<-------0---------->infinite

Quote:
Gem--Sum of charges is 0.

Balance between charges{ + and - } is zero{ 0 } not infinite is same conclusion as your above.

The most generalized{ most cosmic } --ergo most inclusive naught is left out of consideration--- eternally existent, Cosmic Trinity Set :

Quote:
Positive and negative balanced out.

You associating of non-occupied space with positive or negative is in error.

Non-occupied space is neither a positive, or a negative geometry, nor is it a charge{ + or - } ergo non-occupied space has not any characteristics that can be associated with occupied space.

Quote:
+ and - is there: sum of charge = 0

The sum of any two negative numbers is always a postive number so your above is in error.

Quote:
0 also symbolises the base of a number system. In base 10, '10' mean '1 set of ten'. in base 8, '10' means 1 set of 8.

The abacus is derived from the above or vice versa.

Quote:
Not quite true, because infinity isn't a number on a number line. But 'approaching 0' and 'approaching infinity' is the relative difference between the infinite and the infinitesimal, and could be considered opposites (polar ends of each other).

Zero is niether postive or negative. diametrica opposite of +1 is -1.

The diametric{?} opposite of zero{ 0 } is infinite.

Your "between the infinite and the infinitesimal" is not a rational, logical common sense statment i.e. meaningless.

Again, use occupied space Uni-V-erse macro-infinite non-occupied space as an example;

1} Universe{ occupied space } has at minimum three values of consideration ergo associated with numerical numbers of number line;

..1a} -1 as fermions, or -1 as negative shaped )( Dark Energy

..2a} 0
..3a} +1 as bosons, or +1 as positive shaped ( ) Gravity

2} .....infinite space...... has no numerical values to be associated with it.

It is true that numerical zero{ 0 } is closet numerical value we can associate with a macro-infinite non-occupied space as in saying it is not an occupied space thing ergo we can assign a zero{ 0 } to represent nothing{ 0 }.

Then occupied space Universe can be assigned numerical 1{ ergo +1 }.

On the other hand we can use the same two above as postional opposites if not also a diametric opposite as follows and actually closet to what exists geometrically;

infinite<-------radii from (center of finite Universe) radii------->infinite

beyond number{ count }<-----radial number line( 0 )radial number line----->beyond number{ count }

Infinite this or infinite that, is the diametric{?} opposite of zero{ 0 } when zero is used as a place holder for any specific value/count.

Quote:
Absolute stillness insinuates no motion.

Perfect representation for macro-infinite non-occupied space.

Quote:

Energy{ reality } is motion, change and charge.

Ergo Universe aka Uni-V-erse

The closet we may come to "stillness", barring non-occupied space, is the constant speed of EMRadiation being constant to all observers irrespective of their speed moving toward or away from radiation{ photon }.

This is what Einstien thought with his thought experiement, riding on beam of EMRadiaton, he would not experience time.

This may also be closely related to geodesically curved, metaphysical-3, gravitational Space ( ) and geodesically curved, metaphysical-4, dark energy )(.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman