Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 05-03-2011, 03:57 PM
cdog

the changes

Over the past year I have been going through a multitude of changes. Some of my beliefs have been shattered and some have been solidified. I have started to get the bigger picture and seen many errors in my some of my choices. I feel that I am much more now than I have ever been.
I thought that I was going crazy, not really actually although I really felt that everyone else believed that of me, yet people are drawn to it. Some flat out call me crazy and I will always agree, that I am happy to be "CRAZY". I like making people come out of confinement. I like to make people laugh and smile even more.
Although, with these new changes I have seen the equilibrium. The pendulum will swing the other way to compensate. You can have a grand beautiful experience in one moment and the complete opposite after. One moment your are riding in the clouds and the next you can't get anything right. Yin-Yang, Man-Woman, Frick-Frack, Toby Keith-Dixie Chicks.

"It is time for a change.
we don't have a choice,
Its already here.
and I've found a voice.
Others will fight it,
say its not so,
I have embraced it,
and its time to know."
Remember I don't,
but wait yes I do.
I've known all along,
my Soul sings it true.