Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 20-12-2020, 10:59 AM
Master
🤓CHRISTMAS STAR🤓

Tonight,
         right after sundown,
         you should see the
            Christmas Star
                as a result
            of the conjunction
                   of Saturn
                  and Jupiter
                  to form the
              Christmas Star.

..................... a December 21 event!

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 20-12-2020, 01:50 PM
Ah, perfect place to place this link to the free docu movie on
what exactly the Star of Bethlehem was ---
using Kepler's equations ---the same used by NASA to hurl a probe 10 years into space to land on a speeding asteroid successfully.
More than the Star is covered and explained!!!!
Watch in increments if you have to, it's worth it to the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exmbuX1NffU

* Btw, I have been looking for Jup and Saturn lining up after sunset - and can't see a darn thing?
But tomorrow - I will get on my roof of I have to!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 20-12-2020, 02:18 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn

Tonight,
         right after sundown,
         you should see the
            Christmas Star
                as a result
            of the conjunction
                   of Saturn
                  and Jupiter
                  to form the
              Christmas Star.

..................... a December 21 event!

Yes!

I was going to create a thread on this event yesterday but yours is much nicer

It is supposed to be a positive one. After all the chaos the Saturn Pluto conjunction in Jan created, we need a little sunshine on the darkest day of the year. A little Christmas present for this planet

Plus we had the new moon/solar eclipse on 12/14 which is also a significant event that brings positivity too.

I copied and pasted this from the website foreverconscious:

On December 14-15, we have a Total New Moon Solar Eclipse in the sign of Sagittarius. Solar Eclipses are like potent New Moons and unlock a door to a new portal of energy.

There is so much fresh energy on offer for us under this Eclipse. It brings the promise of brand new beginnings, fresh starts, and the opportunity to set wheels into motion.
The strong, abundant energy flowing around this Eclipse may also bring some gifts and rewards our way. This will be extra amplified by Saturn, who a few days later on December 17, will leave Capricorn where it has been for the last 2.5 years, for the sign of Aquarius.

It is said that whenever Saturn leaves one zodiac sign for another, we are gifted and rewarded for all of the hard work we have achieved.

The energy of the Solar Eclipse has the power to amplify these gifts and rewards, so think about where you have felt most challenged and where you have done the most growth, and then stay open to any gifts and rewards that may be illuminated for you under this energy.

The Sagittarius Solar Eclipse falls at 23-24 degrees of Sagittarius, which is also just a couple of degrees shy of the Galactic Center.
The Galactic Center is believed to be the center of our Universe and sits at about 27 degrees of Sagittarius. This is a highly sensitive degree of the zodiac and indicates strong galactic activations.

Under the light of this Eclipse, we may notice our frequency lifted and our consciousness ascending. We may begin to become aware of growing pains or ascension symptoms. We may even find ourselves accessing the wisdom of our intuition, spirit guides, and higher self with greater ease.

Each degree of the zodiac also carries a significant message. These messages were intuited by psychic medium Elise Wheeler, and are known as Sabian Symbols.

The Sabian Symbol for this Solar Eclipse, which falls between 23-24 degrees of Sagittarius is – a Blue Bird standing at the entrance to a house.

The idea of this bluebird standing at the door is a happy one. What a treat it would be to see a bright bluebird waiting at your door! It would feel like a special gift or a loving sign from the Universe.

However, the Bluebird could also be missed. You could be too busy on your phone, caught up with the thoughts in your mind or how many things you have to get done, that you miss the bluebird altogether.

And this energy is carried through the Solar Eclipse as well. It offers new beginnings, it offers signs and gifts from the Universe- but will you be open to see them? Will you be open to see the bluebird sitting at your door?

The Universe is always offering things to us, but we have to be in an open state to notice and receive these offerings too.
The fastest way to get into a state of receiving is to shift our mindset, and the easiest way to do that is to focus on abundance, appreciation, and gratitude as often as we can.

When you shift out of complaining, wishing things were different, or self-limiting thinking, and open instead to abundance, you will open the door to not just seeing the offering of the bluebird, but all that you have to offer too.

Giving from the pureness of your heart is also another way to open to receiving. This time of year tends to bring out the spirit of giving anyway, but see if you can shift this to come from a more heart-centered place rather than a place of obligation.

The Sagittarius Solar Eclipse is also connected to the Eclipses we experienced back in June 2020. In fact, this Solar Eclipse is directly linked to the Lunar Eclipse we had on June 5, 2020.

Whatever empty space you have been working with since that time will blossom flowers under the presence of this December Solar Eclipse.

Mercury, the “messenger of the Gods” is also very active under this Eclipse. Mercury rules over communication and our mind.

Under this Eclipse, our powers to create and draw things to us are amplified, so pay attention to what you are choosing to focus on and think about.

What you think about expands, and this is doubly true under the power of this Eclipse.
While we do have to be mindful of our thought processes on this day, it is also important to remember that being true to ourselves is what we should aim for.

We don’t have to be fake positive. We need to stay rooted in our truth, but in a way that encourages expansion. So, for example, instead of focusing on a mistake or trying to pretend it never happened, you instead acknowledge the mistake with kindness and focus on what you can do now to move forward.

The idea of Mercury being the messenger of the Gods is also about listening to our inner divinity. Each one of us holds the essence of “God” within, so how can you connect with this part of yourself and listen to the wisdom it shares?

There is also a power that comes when we listen to our own inner divinity rather than getting lost in the sea of noise that very often surrounds us. It is time for us to exercise this power.

The Sagittarius Solar Eclipse beckons us to rise up and observe the many blessings that have been hidden in the shadows. As we bring our blessings into the light, it also shines a spotlight on our relationship with the Universe.
The Universe is always listening and responding to us. Even during those dark times where it feels the Universe has not got our back, that is only because we have entered a chapter where we are strong enough to walk as One.

Embrace the season of your life, ground into this Solar Eclipse energy, and keep your heart and mind rooted in the miracle that you are.

Overall, the Sagittarius Solar Eclipse carries some of the brightest energy we have experienced all year.

Stay open to the light even though there may be darkness present too. Look out for bluebirds. Listen to your own inner voice and keep your heart pointed in the direction you wish to head.

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."

~ Albert Einstein &/or Bob Samples

"However rare true love may be, it is less so than true friendship."

~ Albert Einstein

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so."

~Thomas Jefferson
______

EXISTENCE IS PAIN
______

Old 20-12-2020, 02:24 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn

* Btw, I have been looking for Jup and Saturn lining up after sunset - and can't see a darn thing?
But tomorrow - I will get on my roof of I have to!

Yeah me neither, I wasn't sure if I just wasn't looking in the right place or if there is just so much light pollution. But I live 15 mins from O'Hare Airport so seeing any stars are exciting

Yes I am busting out the binoculars I use to creep on the neighbors (Kidding....they caught on & bought some curtains.. I am currently looking for a new pasttime :-P)

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."

~ Albert Einstein &/or Bob Samples

"However rare true love may be, it is less so than true friendship."

~ Albert Einstein

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so."

~Thomas Jefferson
______

EXISTENCE IS PAIN
______

Old 20-12-2020, 04:31 PM
At 5:16 min in, this nice guy shows some neat stuff thru his telescope
in the last couple days as the planets align (to us, here).
They are very low to the horizon!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0trR1s-S2A

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru