Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 03-02-2011, 04:59 PM
windwhistle

Yes I mean 'Way," or "Tao," as my spiritual path...thanks Uhmar.
Old 03-02-2011, 05:03 PM
Uhmar

Silvergirl)))) they are more about guidance...
how about this question for you

"Is my life headed in the correct direction for my greatest good?"
Old 03-02-2011, 05:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uhmar
Silvergirl)))) they are more about guidance...
how about this question for you

Sure, that's a great question for now.

Old 03-02-2011, 06:00 PM
Uhmar

TAO STONES for Windwhistle 2/3/11

question presented was
"What must I do to be more in tune with the "Way" on a day to day basis?

The tao stones will not give you direct answers to your question but hopefully gentle guidance to help you find what you seek.

The stones I pulled for you were

TAO / YANG
Tao.... is your path, th ultimit force of the universe.The true path or way of life.
Yang...is the sun and represents male energy, summer and spring and the hot dry nature of existance.
-------------
PROVERB
When a leopard dies he leaves his skin; when a man dies, he leaves his reputation.

POETRY
See the foul rat? He has skin.
A man without pride,
A man without pride,
Why is he living? Why doesn't he die?

See the foul rat? He has legs.
A man without custom,
A man without custom,
He'd better die soon.

MEDITATION
What you do lives on. As Shakespeare says. "The good that a man does,dies with him; the ill lives on.' Look to what you do and why you do it. Think of how the future will judge you.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=
A Leopard is a seperation of faith. To me to die means for something to end or to be running away from something. A rat is the ability to hide unseen or intelligence but not shown to anyone. Pride is a sense of self worth , custom to me is traditions or a way of doing things and legs represent running away or the direction of ones life.

So this is saying to stay on your path and to not loose your faith in yourself and in what you are doing.If you do it will wither away as in death. A man without the ego/rat will find immortlity after the ego/rat has learned many lessons .To not turn away from the truths out of frustrations with your progeress. Continue to follow the direction of thd universe and contnue to just BE one with the all.
Old 03-02-2011, 06:20 PM
Uhmar

TAO STONES for Silvergirl 2/3/11

question presented was

While the Tao will not directly answer your question it will give you wisdom to help find the correct path.

I drew for you

Yin and Fire

YIN represent the female, intuitive, winter and autumn, the cold and wet nature of life.
FIRE represents destruction but from the ashes of destructuon comes new life.

PROVERB
Lift the heart of a friend by writing his name on a dragon's wings.

POEM
My lord burns for me
In his left hand he grasps a flute
With his right he beckons to me
Oh, such joy!

My lord is free and happy
In his left hand he holds a dancing feather
With his right he calls me to him
Oh such joy!

MEDITATION
Celebrate all that is good, for you are blesssed. Not with great wealth of the material kind but by friendships worthy of the name: by love of the kind many long for, and by the ability to recognize the good and also the potential that surrounds you. Enjoy.

===========================
Dragon is free with emotions and often carried away by passions. And wings is the power of thought so a dragons wings to me means to say a prayer or give a thought for a friend before yourself and place it on the dragons wings which is the power of thought carried through time and space, and what may return to you is great passion. The flute is your body, a sacred purified human voice..the holes in the flute are your chakras. Do you need to work on your chakras a little? The feather is about trust and strengths, wisdom and a gift from the higher beings or even truth and justice. The burning fire is your passion for life and your emotions.It is kundalini chakra energy. The left hand is negative and femenine and the right hand is masculine and positive.

To me this is saying if you place others before yourself then the law of the universe may return something back to you in the form of passion. It is saying possibly to change your thoughts and what you desire may have you hearing the masculine flutes call. You may feel the feather stroking your cheek. It could be in a romantic manner or it could be in a spiritual manner. Only you know what you desire and send thoughts out for.
May you find peace, love and joy on your path.
Old 03-02-2011, 06:43 PM
Deactivated Account

hi Uhmar,

How about the following for my question ~

What advice or guidance do I need at this moment in time ? That should cover just about anything.

thanks,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 03-02-2011, 07:54 PM
Uhmar

TAO STONES for Dream Angel 2/3/11
question presented was
" What advice or guidance do I need at his this moment in time?"

While the Tao will guide you with wisdom it does not directly answer questions.

I drew for you

WOOD / TAO

WOOD is about being flexible. Wood is that which fuels fire and helps create earth itself. It symbolizes the flexibily of the elements.
TAO is the path, the ultimit force of the universe. The true path or the way of life.

PROVERB
Tall trees get cut down first.

POETRY
Streams flow deep down,
Deep down from the south.
may you be as firm as bamboo
As tall as the highest pine
May elder and younger
Always love each other
Never do evil to each other

MEDITATIOB
Wood and Tao; both grow and spread in the right directions. This is a good poem, an affirming poem. Be true, be modest ( listen to this proverb) and you will be nurtured by the Tao as wood is nurtured.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++====

I believe the tree is about the body and a tall tree is a healthy flourishing body mind and spirit. A tree is a persons spinal column. To cut don is to destroy or to remove their values and principles. Streams would be the current of ones life and the flow would be its direction. To be firm is to be tangible touchable or solid in your beleifs. Bamboo is about masculine virtues, being humble and simplistic. and of course evil is about harming or doing bad deeds to others.

So this is saying stand tall and proud as you are being noticed for your good works, your faith and your service to others. You will be rewarded if not in this life in the next. It says to me you are on the correct path and you almost float with the beauty of it all. Be well be safe be happy.
Old 03-02-2011, 08:11 PM
Master
Color

Quote:
..the holes in the flute are your chakras. Do you need to work on your chakras a little?

Wow, that was such a strong and imaginative reading~Do you write the poems? Those are all amazing, so fanciful...

I really enjoyed it.

Does the reading give any idea as to what chakras of mine need work or further nature of the problem or need?

(Thanks!)

Old 03-02-2011, 08:17 PM
Experiencer
u still feel people arent interested? i hope you reconsider this quickly ive heard of many forms of divination but not many you have described and would like to hear more from youwhat should be my next steps in life is my question if u care to answer;) thank you for your time and thoughts and knowledge
Old 03-02-2011, 08:51 PM
Uhmar

Silvergirl)))))) ...funny I never connected the two oracles till you just asked that....also came up in the story cubes...go there lol

Onlyme)))) I will do this later or tomorow ..hun..I have a cramp that is really hurting in my hip right now..can't think very well....... never had it before..like a charlie horse almost...grrrrrrr so will do it after while or tomorrow...