Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 03-03-2018, 06:30 AM
Master
Month Planning

I asked some planning questions last night, which I thought I'd share. I found them quite accurate and helpful.

1. What was my lesson last month? The World Reversed. Very apt for me as I'm still trying to finish up and move on with my life but it's taking longer than I anticipated. The Lesson here for me is to be patient, no matter how frustrating it may be, and have faith that closure and completion will come. The other lesson I got from this card was that I need to be more pro-active. I did tend to get so fed-up with it all that I slacked off considerably over the past couple of months and found it very difficult to be motivated. If I don't put the work in, I'm not going to achieve what I want. *simples* (squeak noise ...)

2. What energies will be present this month? Knight of Pentacles reversed. This ties in beautifully with The World reversed. Boredom, general feelings of being fed-up, unmotivated and quite frankly, plain lazy. Also the sense of doing the same thing day in day out, mundane to the max. So that's something I need to work on this month to try and push myself along towards my goal and give myself a right royal kick up the ****.

3. How can I use this knowledge? 6 of Cups. I took this as saying look how far you've come. Look back at the trials and tribulations you've endured over the past 2 years and how well you've overcome them. After the very literal bereavement of the 5 of Cups, it's important for me to take time out to heal, look back and the past and focus on the good things I had, as well as draw inspiration by looking at how well I've coped. So quite a bit of meaning in this card too.

Feel free to have a stab in you're inclined.
Old 03-03-2018, 11:47 AM
55Degrees

I'll grab my cards when I'm finished up adulting for the day.
I find doing the SWOT spread at the end of the week/month while re-visiting the weekly/monthly outlook spreads really insightful.
The spread is here http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...72&postcount=1
Old 03-03-2018, 11:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
I'll grab my cards when I'm finished up adulting for the day.
I find doing the SWOT spread at the end of the week/month while re-visiting the weekly/monthly outlook spreads really insightful.
The spread is here http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...72&postcount=1

Brilliant Pisces Moon, thanks. I'll have a squizzie.
Old 03-03-2018, 07:35 PM
Master
I haven't been keeping up with my monthly spreads lately and I want to get back into the habit so I thought I'd give this a try.

my lesson last month: 4 of cups
my lesson was not to take what was going on around me personally, not think I'm the only one hurting or who isn't loved (which it definitely did feel like).

energies present this month: ace of pentacles
a fresh start, results, trust, realism, grounding, tangible results. I'll be getting my **** together emotionally from the upheaval of last month and focusing on practical things like my schooling.

how I can use this knowledge: page of swords
use foresight and logic to sort out situations, be honest, and focus on the big picture. I need to keep focused on what I need to do and not let myself be overcome by my emotionality. in other words, the best thing for me to do is just focus on school this month, get it done, it's the last big push and then the semester's over and I have the summer off.
Old 03-03-2018, 07:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow.sprinkles
I haven't been keeping up with my monthly spreads lately and I want to get back into the habit so I thought I'd give this a try.

my lesson last month: 4 of cups
my lesson was not to take what was going on around me personally, not think I'm the only one hurting or who isn't loved (which it definitely did feel like).

energies present this month: ace of pentacles
a fresh start, results, trust, realism, grounding, tangible results. I'll be getting my **** together emotionally from the upheaval of last month and focusing on practical things like my schooling.

how I can use this knowledge: page of swords
use foresight and logic to sort out situations, be honest, and focus on the big picture. I need to keep focused on what I need to do and not let myself be overcome by my emotionality. in other words, the best thing for me to do is just focus on school this month, get it done, it's the last big push and then the semester's over and I have the summer off.

Thanks for your interpretation of the Page of Swords. I've had a hard time "feeling" him. This card has been haunting me lately and your take really resonates.
Old 03-03-2018, 08:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora.
Thanks for your interpretation of the Page of Swords. I've had a hard time "feeling" him. This card has been haunting me lately and your take really resonates.

glad I could help! I sometimes find pages in general a bit unclear/confusing but this one made sense to me in the context of my current life circumstances.
Old 04-03-2018, 01:44 AM
Master

Yay another prospectus/retrospective thread, I am really enjoying these at the moment. As well as Steampunk tarot.

* Steampunk Tarot

1. What was my lesson last month?
4 of Wands reversed. There's an interesting vibe here - like, there's a lot of celebration, milestones being reached etc, but the feeling I get here is that the figures are actually taking down the garland. Things are coming to an end, and it may be time to pack up and move on. This resonates for me as I had to say goodbye to my old car and am preparing to say goodbye to my house.

2. What energies will be present this month?
5 of Pentacles reversed. The feeling I get here is that the figures are getting ready to move on and seek alternate shelter (again, apt as I'm looking to move again soon). This is all about picking up and moving. I'm feeling that the advice here will be to "travel light" - it's probably a good idea to continue decluttering and not make any purchases unless I really need to (eg the car) as I am literally about to move.

3. How can I use this knowledge?
3 of Wands. The energy here feels to me as if it's about setting my sights for the next big move. So again - this probably means looking at every potential action and purchase in terms of "will this come with me to the new house?". I'm also feeling that it's wise to know my parameters for the new place I'm looking for, eg location, the facilities I'm after etc (I know I am already super-keen for any kind of apartment with enough space, a private outlook, and has a pool or close access to one). It may also mean that I need to keep a close eye on the rental market re: new listings.
Old 04-03-2018, 02:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
Yay another prospectus/retrospective thread, I am really enjoying these at the moment. As well as Steampunk tarot.

* Steampunk Tarot

4 of Wands reversed. There's an interesting vibe here - like, there's a lot of celebration, milestones being reached etc, but the feeling I get here is that the figures are actually taking down the garland. Things are coming to an end, and it may be time to pack up and move on. This resonates for me as I had to say goodbye to my old car and am preparing to say goodbye to my house.

5 of Pentacles reversed. The feeling I get here is that the figures are getting ready to move on and seek alternate shelter (again, apt as I'm looking to move again soon). This is all about picking up and moving. I'm feeling that the advice here will be to "travel light" - it's probably a good idea to continue decluttering and not make any purchases unless I really need to (eg the car) as I am literally about to move.

3 of Wands. The energy here feels to me as if it's about setting my sights for the next big move. So again - this probably means looking at every potential action and purchase in terms of "will this come with me to the new house?". I'm also feeling that it's wise to know my parameters for the new place I'm looking for, eg location, the facilities I'm after etc (I know I am already super-keen for any kind of apartment with enough space, a private outlook, and has a pool or close access to one). It may also mean that I need to keep a close eye on the rental market re: new listings.

Great perspective tealily. It's so helpful to see what other's put in relation to the cards, it really helps resonate.
Old 04-03-2018, 05:10 AM
Master
What was my lesson last month ? Brazen head. Releasing old connections spiritually that remained stuck in my field anyways, and was struggling to release emotional spiritual impacts of those. Learning to find inner peace and knowing my interactions in past do not define my moments at present.

What energies will be present this month ? Triumph. Newer connections, travel and new learning. Past does not play out anymore.

How can I use this knowledge ? Four of Leviathans. Having an awareness of something might not mean the same as living with it. Having more optimism, faith and courage to move ahead. As in the past cannot return and shall not be re lived, but only be learnt from.
Old 06-11-2018, 04:43 AM
Master

yay here's the other forecast thread I liked!

* RWS
Hierophant. That everything has a time and a place, and sometimes the timing of everything else will operate on a timeline different to that which you'd like. Stay calm. This is just how things are. You will learn to find your place in the way of the world and as you get to know the system better, you will find it easier to move forward.

2. What energies will be present this month?: 5 of Wands - clarifiers The Sun + Lovers rev. Looks like it's going to be another hectic month. Lots of fun, but also a notable "there will be certain things you just don't do". Looks like a lot of competition for your time and energy - you may have to make some careful strategic decisions about your time and energy investment. Make sure you've got an optimisation list.

3. How can I use this knowledge? 8 of Swords reversed. Interesting, this card says the best way forward is to be liberated. Have fun - roll with the punches, and don't worry too much. Don't be locked in. The old corporate saying "stay agile" is really jumping to mind here - going to Google this!

EDIT: oh my god that was so much more difficult than I'd anticipated. I've been out of corporate so long, I forgot how ridiculous and excessively regimented it was. The good news is a super-simple explanation of the Agile Methodology can be found here - https://www.reddit.com/r/explainlike...e_environment/ (thank you reddit!)