Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 29-03-2016, 05:19 AM
Knower
thanks to everyone who responded!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerin

A star seeded soul will incarnate wherever optimal conditions exist for that soul to learn, grow and evolve.

thank you! this is what I initially thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241

There are a great many things written with the intent of creating mis-information. It seems deception is the way of life in our society at this time. Trust how you feel when you read things.

John

thank you for the advice. i definitely felt it was ludicrous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerraStorm
Lol thats really really absurd! I'm a starseed contactee, Pleiadian to be more precise, my Father is also a starseed contactee, born in 1960, hes a sirian starseed, they used to be called star children back in the days or children of the stars by my people. And newsflash we are not white lol, we're natives from new zealand. So we're very brown. Our children in my culture were taught when they were contacted by their extraterrestrial counterparts that it was normal. The knowledge was passed down by the elders those particular children from generation to generation, because there were many contactees going back many generations. Just as other children born with spiritual gifts would have knowledge passed down to them concerning any areas they would manifest ability. When we demonstrated any inclination towards the extraterrestrial persuasion we were taken immediately to the elders, where they would teach us about the many beings that came from the stars, and had been visiting us since the earliest of our times, that they would leave their children here, us, whose spirits came from the stars, and would one day become great elders to teach about other worlds. It is recorded in our whare-wananga which is our repository of spiritual knowledge, by our many generations of ancestors.

In western culture they are called Starseeds. The word is new, but the meaning is not. Starseeds/Starchildren have been prevalent across many cultures for millenia, and no they are not all white. Who on Earth is spreading around that ridiculous rubbish.

Lol I need to tell "Yshatar" from Starseeds.net about this rumour, she is going to laugh! Considering she is the creator of the international starseeds network and shes a coloured person!

Wait wait, hang on a minute, are you mixing starseeds up with Nordic Extraterrestrials? the ET's that they say are pretty much all white?

Wow! Thank you so much for sharing. That history is truly amazing. I wish more cultures did that, really, that is all very interesting! Thank you so much for that.

& nope, I'm not mixing up the nordics and starseeds, I was looking through some "credentials" i guess you can call them, for starseeds and many of the sites/quizzes I found said things like "caucasian decent, green/blue eyes, blonde/red hair, attraction to pale complexions" etc, while some other sights just outright said "white". lol

I did think it was absurd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olivia13
Not true.

Here is a good example, Barry Littleton, he wondered the same thing. He often jokingly refers to the nordics as the Christy Brinkleys and Fabio's.
Here is one interview he did, but there are several if you are interested. Just do a search on youtube for him. And there are others, besides him.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HEr1dxEdV-c

Thanks so much! I watched the first few minutes, I'll probably find some time tomorrow to watch the rest .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Tiger
Definitely not a "white only" phenomenon. Most likely these are "labels" that were popularized in largely caucasian regions of the world. But popularizing a label does not confer "ownership" of the attributes.

I am quite convinced that there are indigos, starseeds, and highly evolved spiritual people in every corner of the planet. No group owns these "designations." No group should decide that they are somehow "better" than any other.

What you might find though is that many cultures other than predominantly Caucasian ones have never heard of Starseeds or Indigo Children. Not having heard the term does not mean one is not actually a member of that group. You don't need to know you're "Gifted," to be gifted.

Very wisely said! Thank you :)
Old 29-03-2016, 11:33 PM
Knower

That's absolutely false.

The people we call "indigo children," "crystal children," etc. may be born into any race, society, or culture. However, they may interpret those people's behaviors differently or not notice them at all. Let's use some other examples of natural human difference:

In Western culture, a man who prefers to have sexual and romantic relationships with men is called gay. Being attracted to men is something you are, not something you do. However, in other cultures (and for much of Western history until fairly recently), there were no such things as "gay" or "straight." There were only descriptors for things someone did. Does that mean there were no people with same-sex attractions in other cultures and time periods? Of course not. It just means that we interpret the same phenomenon in different ways.
Old 31-03-2016, 02:19 AM
Experiencer
Actually there's quite a few indigenous cultures that do this kind of thing, our Native American counterparts have something similar

http://www.dranrashar.org/Starchild.html

And Native aboriginal Australians have something similar with "star sons" they call them recorded in their emu dream time

I think most of the World indigenous council has a similar system in place for star children

hey! Could you share the sites you got the info from! :)

Quote:
Wow! Thank you so much for sharing. That history is truly amazing. I wish more cultures did that, really, that is all very interesting! Thank you so much for that.

& nope, I'm not mixing up the nordics and starseeds, I was looking through some "credentials" i guess you can call them, for starseeds and many of the sites/quizzes I found said things like "caucasian decent, green/blue eyes, blonde/red hair, attraction to pale complexions" etc, while some other sights just outright said "white". lol

I did think it was absurd

:)

"Everything that occurs—everything that has occurred, is occurring, and ever will occur—is the outward physical manifestation of your innermost thoughts, choices, ideas, and determinations regarding Who You Are and Who You Choose to Be"
CWG
Old 31-03-2016, 08:38 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by coelacanth
That's absolutely false.

The people we call "indigo children," "crystal children," etc. may be born into any race, society, or culture. However, they may interpret those people's behaviors differently or not notice them at all. Let's use some other examples of natural human difference:

In Western culture, a man who prefers to have sexual and romantic relationships with men is called gay. Being attracted to men is something you are, not something you do. However, in other cultures (and for much of Western history until fairly recently), there were no such things as "gay" or "straight." There were only descriptors for things someone did. Does that mean there were no people with same-sex attractions in other cultures and time periods? Of course not. It just means that we interpret the same phenomenon in different ways.

ty for this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerraStorm
Actually there's quite a few indigenous cultures that do this kind of thing, our Native American counterparts have something similar

http://www.dranrashar.org/Starchild.html

And Native aboriginal Australians have something similar with "star sons" they call them recorded in their emu dream time

I think most of the World indigenous council has a similar system in place for star children

hey! Could you share the sites you got the info from! :)

That's very cool. Thank you for the link!
Ahhh I wish I could but I was using my school's computers so none of this history saves once I log out.
But I googled things like, "what are star seeds, traits of star seeds" etc etc
Old 02-04-2016, 10:51 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by fox22
While trying to research, I read somewhere online they can only be white

:O No way lol! They can be ANY race. God doesn't discriminate on the basis of race.
Old 11-04-2016, 11:37 PM
Ascender
The "Nordics" mentioned are not all white either. They are a minority on their world but there are also black nordics with red hair.
Old 03-05-2016, 01:52 AM
Seeker

Im a non white. Pretty much a full blown indigo :)
Old 03-05-2016, 02:50 AM
Experiencer
Only white? And Americans (of course)?
This is simply absurd.
Old 04-05-2016, 08:13 AM
Seeker
Everything that has a soul can be an indigo soul etc :)
Old 04-05-2016, 08:38 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly
:O No way lol! They can be ANY race. God doesn't discriminate on the basis of race.
Damn right ! The Divine never discriminates...only people do. One more barrier between souls aspiring to ascend and reach the Divine, and the final destination i believe.