Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 22-12-2015, 11:06 PM
Pathfinder

Activated from a distant past life?

Few months ago I went to a trusted biotherapist who is also a really good (legit!) psychic. The purpose of the visit was to tinker with my chakras, energy body and ask a few questions about my situation, me attempting astral projection, etc... I asked him why it still didn't happen to me after such a long time.

So I found out it's not my time yet to go out. That my time of exit (OBE) is determined from above (he probably meant my Higher Self) and that I have to let go and just embrace it when it happens (just like my pisces 12th house north node).

Then I asked him about my past lives, where I've been... So he told me I was in ancient Egypt, some sort of a priest on a high level and that I had metaphysical abilites on the palm of my hand. That I'm coming from these roots into my current lifetime and that now I'm trying to bring out these abilities by force from ancient times with my affirmations, sleep programming for OBEs.... And that I activated now from that lifetime into this. Things I was able to do then, I will be able to do now. This might be correct because I also have 8th house scorpio Moon - Moon deals with past lives.

So if I understood him correctly, something is brewing in my subconscious since childhood when it all started developing and that it's about to be completed. I'm in my twenties now.

My question is, could something also be brewing in my DNA, apart from my subconscious? Because I slightly doubt those Egyptian priests from several thousands of years ago used only 2 strand DNA template.
Old 22-12-2015, 11:24 PM
Master

The flow / drive of your subconscious should be capable of overwriting any physical programming. Not sure if you will find a change in your DNA though there is a lot of talk about DNA actiivation.
Old 23-12-2015, 10:55 PM
Newbie ;)

I recently went to an astrologer and had a very similar reading. I went for a natal chart reading and solar return reading and this woman was legit and a professional in the area for about 30 years. She was a professional astrologer but was also a channel.
Anyway, I was told I was a high priestess in Ancient Rome right before the patriarchy. I was a vestal virgin, and so was my partner. We've had various lives over the past 2,500 years and may even be older than that but once she identified our first lives together she sort of moved forward from there.
I was also told I have quite a few ties to Chiron in my natal chart and that my spirit has always Been a strong healer, particularly in my hands. I have figured out where it flows out with help from crystals and focus. But I don't really know how to use it.

I understand what you mean about feeling like you may be getting close to unlocking information within yourself that will allow you to remember? That's what I've been feeling at least..just so interested in what I have gotten my spirit into, because this just feels so confusing!