Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 06-12-2015, 09:46 AM
Ascender

London approx 1900 - 1955

Hello everybody...
Just would like to know if there is "accidently" someone out there who has lived one past life in London approx. between 1900 and 1955???
Old 07-12-2015, 01:27 PM
Ascender

Hm....It seems like no one here in this forum. ..what a pity
Old 11-12-2015, 01:40 AM
Master
I don't know for certain. I know that I have travelled there (place and time) many times astrally and know the hidden places quite well. It seems I was recognised as an insurrectionist by some that may have been across many lifetimes. I know little about myself then but I have been to more than one London at this time/place, via ley lines and such. Not much more to say, really...

Peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 11-12-2015, 03:19 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
I don't know for certain. I know that I have travelled there (place and time) many times astrally and know the hidden places quite well. It seems I was recognised as an insurrectionist by some that may have been across many lifetimes. I know little about myself then but I have been to more than one London at this time/place, via ley lines and such. Not much more to say, really...

Peace & blessings,
7L

well....thank you for telling me
Old 27-12-2015, 02:09 PM
Knower
I lived in London during that time period.
Old 27-12-2015, 06:31 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by *whitefeather
I lived in London during that time period.

oh love to hear this.....this was my last life....do you know your name from this time??
Old 28-12-2015, 02:05 PM
Knower
Hi scotch, yes I do know my name. Did you shop at Selfridges at all? ... perhaps we bumped into each other there, as I know I shopped there in that time period. I'm a bit reluctant to talk about this lifetime openly, but if you want to drop me a PM please do.

What does your name scotch refer to? ... are you Scottish? ... very curious.
Old 04-01-2016, 02:08 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by *whitefeather
Hi scotch, yes I do know my name. Did you shop at Selfridges at all? ... perhaps we bumped into each other there, as I know I shopped there in that time period. I'm a bit reluctant to talk about this lifetime openly, but if you want to drop me a PM please do.

What does your name scotch refer to? ... are you Scottish? ... very curious.

oh wow...thank you for the info well...i dont know much about my daily things i have done in London.....so not sure about selfridges.....my name was Elizabeth Mary Armstrong those days ....

well i am not scottish....he he.....long story....scotch is from a last (surname) scotchinson.....not mine....