Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 04-02-2012, 02:13 AM
Scottmana

10 month before I was born I kicked my last bucket. I had unfinished business so i got back into the game as fast as I could find a pregnant woman that would serve to put me where I needed to be.
Old 04-02-2012, 03:21 AM
Master
I'm not sure what my most recent one would be... I've been trying to discover more about my past lives to see if there's anything that needs to be healed, but it seems now's not the time to know about them. I've been told that I was once an artisan who was killed at a young age during some war in Europe; because of this life, I have difficulty accepting and expressing sympathy to soldiers. I was also apparently a woman on a pacific island (not sure if this comes before or after the artisan one) - one who was fabulous with storytelling. I could tell and act out the stories of my people wonderfully, and I was well-liked in my community. This is probably why I'm so into storytelling in this lifetime.

Old 04-02-2012, 03:29 AM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evaah
because of this life, I have difficulty accepting and expressing sympathy to soldiers.

Do you feel that this is something you have to work with or are it something you are okay with?
Old 04-02-2012, 03:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjoorka
Do you feel that this is something you have to work with or are it something you are okay with?

War is never something I'll be okay with, but I don't feel a strong urge to work on this. Nothing in life right now is telling me "you have to fix this." Probably because it's not a significant issue. It's not preventing me from fulfilling my purpose or goals, so it's just sort of sitting there in the background.

Old 04-02-2012, 03:51 AM
Quagmire

May I suggest that it might be something you shall accept (if you have not done it). Maybe it is not something you shall ever fix. I do not feel sorry for soldiers either and I see this as a good part of myself. I feel sorry for those that their choice of being a soldier hurt.
Old 04-02-2012, 04:15 AM
Master
Quote:
May I suggest that it might be something you shall accept (if you have not done it). Maybe it is not something you shall ever fix. I do not feel sorry for soldiers either and I see this as a good part of myself. I feel sorry for those that their choice of being a soldier hurt.

I've accepted it.
I think it might've been something I merely accepted in-between lives, because there's no urgency or potency associated with it. I don't find myself facing solider-related issues very often, so I'm pretty sure I've accepted this at the soul or spirit level.

Old 04-02-2012, 04:36 AM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evaah
I've accepted it.

Then I declare this case resolved
Old 04-02-2012, 10:27 AM
BlueOwl

Not sure what my most recent one is but I feel I may have been at sea on a big pirate looking ship.

Also..

In the middle ages.

In Austrailla too at some point maybe.

Maybe was in a war at another time. Infact maybe this one I feel could be a recent one actually.
Old 04-02-2012, 11:18 AM
Master

Quote:
That I think is a wise decision.

For the moment, that is. I doubt my curiosity will be at bay for long.
Old 04-02-2012, 01:16 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
For the moment, that is. I doubt my curiosity will be at bay for long.

I do have a theory why your guide acted the way he did, so your are always welcome to ask but until then I will stay quiet about it.