Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 28-01-2012, 02:20 PM
Master

What is your most recent, known past life?

I keep learning about past lives but I am somewhat puzzled that I don't get any recent life references. (Well, actually there might be one but I haven't had it confirmed by my spirit guide yet.) The latest year I am certain of yet is 1829, when I was on a ship near the shores of Australia as a first mate or captain. I am kind of curious if it is just me, or if this is typical?
Old 28-01-2012, 04:56 PM
Sungirl

being gassed in the first world war.... hence my phobia of gas and gas masks!!

My earliest is being a sacrifice for what looks like druids...

I had some pretty horrible deaths... but I have never been anyone "important" always just an ordinary person.
Old 28-01-2012, 06:33 PM
Quagmire

I love past lifes I just have the problem that they are all a blur to me. So anyone who can do pastlife reading is more than welcome to do one on me if they feel drawn Lately I have had two readings done and I believe they are true so just want to share.

I'm thrown back to a medieval past life now where you look as if you make have been a duke or something similar

think maybe England in the later part of the medieval period

on a tropical island - man - i sense you out in the water in small boats - you had tattoos and body piercings - you had great knowledge of the sea and its animals and plants.

could have been lovely if it was in the caribbean in the pirat time (do love those darn pirat movies). Maybe a native just too bad Johnny Depp escaped he would have been a nice dinner but am kind of blank on this here life.

alone - clothes of a monk or begger - asian - you sitting with your begging bowl - you’re not speaking - some vow of silence - even your thoughts are replaced by prayers and mantras - you sleep or go near a temple but then sit and beg the next day - you work around the temple without saying a word - seasons and years pass but you don’t notice the changes in the people who walk by you - you are focused only on your simple repetitive life

something says to me that this might be in the 19th century or later. So maybe this is my latest past life. But really I do not know.
Old 28-01-2012, 06:37 PM
Gracey

i remember my last one, i was a monk who wore a brown robe and practiced with weapons in the woods. before that i was a girl who was killed gruesomely for being a witch, before that i was a male ninja. before that i was a man with long brown hair with gray streaks in it, i wore a white robe and the story is that of rahab and the two spies (moses and joshua) in the bible. this one is my favorite though, so far i have not died. :)
Old 29-01-2012, 07:20 PM
Master
I was a POW in Viet Nam. I was tortured and eventually shot in the head.
Old 29-01-2012, 08:21 PM
Stingray

I haven't had a regression session and have difficulty doing it myself.

Anyway, because of my liking for anything out of ancient Roman times, I'm almost certain I lived sometime during the Roman empire. The few times that some memories came freely I saw shady images of Roman Soldiers.

However this was not my last life.

I think my last life was in the sixties and probably in Vietnam as a soldier. I'm really fond of the music of that era for no apparent reason (although) it was before I was born. I also happen to like the cars of that era very much. Furthermore, I can speak English almost as if it was my mothertongue although it is not. I even had English speaking people thinking I was an American or English...

I'm not sure about this : but I also think I fought in WWI in and around Ypres. I somehow am drawn to that area and it's remaining battlefield remenants. (happens to be in my country). Sometimes I can almost see how it was. I intinctively know where those battlefields were.

It looks as if I was reborn during the 20th century more than the previous ones.

I'm sure I was in the military lots of times. I wanted to go in the military as well, but all sorts of blocks kept me from it...Probably once to many...
Old 29-01-2012, 09:07 PM
Suspended
Hiya WW and all

A few years ago I had a vision of being a male pilot in a very small c0ckpit. I assume it was a fighter plane in the first or second world war. My plane had been shot and was in flames. During the vision I remember the stench of burning flesh (mine) and zooming to the ground (and to my death) at an incredible speed.

In this life I have an irrational fear of fire. It's not a phobia, but I hate the idea of fire getting out of control. And also when I'm lucid dreaming I can't go fast. As soon as I do, my stomach flips, I feel sick and lose the experience.

I suspect both these fears are connected to my previous death as a pilot.

Great thread. I'm enjoying reading the experiences.

Squatch
Old 29-01-2012, 11:55 PM
Mammatus

Last I can remember was a Cuban interrogator during the Vietnam war. I believe I may have died from fever or a gunshot, or a mixture of the two. Don't really know.
Old 30-01-2012, 12:38 AM
Sangress

My most recent past life....hmmm.

I was born in ohio in the early 1980's, brought up in theatre with a younger sibling (never too young to perform) and became a film acress and model (as did my sister.) I never married or had children like most girls. I was content to be in a quiet romance with one of my film directors, it was exciting and the entire prospect of a secret relationship suited both of us (I feel odd talking about it now, as if it needs to be a secret haha.) I have no regrets.

As is usually the case, I incarnate immediately after death, so my body would have died in early 1993 at around 90 something years of age.

Now that I think about it the last thing I remember was falling asleep in bed. I suppose I must have died in my sleep. One of the nicer ends I've met.

As for your question, a lot of people seem to remember distant things first and work their way forward in the timeline in some kind of odd order...but some don't, so yeh its just you...and all the other people who remember in a similar way and order to you, heh.
Old 30-01-2012, 01:07 AM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
I keep learning about past lives but I am somewhat puzzled that I don't get any recent life references. (Well, actually there might be one but I haven't had it confirmed by my spirit guide yet.) The latest year I am certain of yet is 1829, when I was on a ship near the shores of Australia as a first mate or captain. I am kind of curious if it is just me, or if this is typical?

have you taken the additional time to cross over because that can be upto each individual and as far as I can see it can be centuries if you want to cross over.. so if your last past life was 1800s that would sound about right.. my last one that ive recalled was late 1600s to early 1700s.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!