Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 17-03-2017, 08:57 PM
Master

Dream

A couple of nights ago, I had a dream about a friend. she died cor - around 10 years ago. I can't believe it is that long. She had cancer - lung cancer. I miss her still, she was wise and kind but oh dear lord you did not want to get on the wrong side of her.

in my dream, she was still alive. The tumour had disappeared and it was a miracle. There's more to the dream - we were outside, hot sunshine, on a boat, and then we were in a huge beach hut / chalet with the wind blowing the curtains, i think getting ready to go out. there were a few of us.

I woke up confused, wondering where she was. i truly believed she was alive. It was a while before I remembered she was gone. I felt her smile, I feel her sitting with me in my living room, I feel her saying "for godsake Belle, listen"

But I don't know what she is trying to say.

I've also had the first dream of my deceased father. He died 5 years ago.

I don't know what to do with this ? Or how to develop my hearing?
Old 18-03-2017, 01:07 PM
Super Moderator
Hi Belle, nice to see you.

I would ask if you tend to a lot of mind chatter. That can block the messages from coming through which may have been the message she was trying to relay. Being quiet and still is a skill that takes practice. I tend to like to ask a question then do my best to clear my head and zone out or do a simple task that doesn't take thinking effort and the wait to see if some thought or song lyric as is often the case pops up in my head with the answer. They say the best time for this is right as you are waking up. If you can lay for awhile see if you can engage a conversation. But ultimately it's about trying to clear the mind chatter and life narrative going on in our head to make room for guidance and messages to come through but I'm new to it so that's all I know to do. Hugs
Old 18-03-2017, 05:51 PM
Administrator
Hello

At times the brain is what blocks the flow of communications. The brain is a powerful logic centre and wants to have things clear. So it fills in the gaps at times in our dreams.

To hear to truly have that knowing you have to silence the brain and hear with the gut that part of us that can not fill in the gaps. That 6th sense or our inner ears.

We are at times given so many signs that we ignore, and we move on with our day. Smells, signs (billboards at times ) in plane view, songs ect that say HELLO I am here. Yet our brain does not let us see that. We have to learn to slow down at times and take a breath to really hear.

I teach something called "Book Shelving" that I will start a thread on its a tool to help with the brain chatter.

Lynn