Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 02-03-2017, 04:52 AM
FrankieJG

Should we always be crystal clear about what we want?

Is it always necessary to be clear and firm about what we want to manifest? Some say we need to be crystal clear while others say we shouldn't be specific of what we want to manifest but focus on our vibration and be open to what is best for us.This confuses me.
Old 02-03-2017, 08:36 AM
Master
Hello,

Yes it can be confusing. I like that concept 'this or some thing better'. We often do not know what is best for us so yes it is good to clear about what we Intend To Manifest. However it is best to not just be fixated on it.

I hope this explanation is helpful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 02-03-2017, 11:12 AM
Lorelyen

Yes, providing you have enough information to be able to decide what you want. Most often we don't so best to be adaptable.
As we start to acquire what we think we want a) the situation might change
and b) more information could come to light to modify what we want.
It's sometimes difficult to estimate the downside.

A good lesson on "crystal clear" when specifying what you think you want is the film Bedazzled (Peter Cook, Dudley Moore version).

Old 03-03-2017, 12:35 PM
Newbie ;)

Very true. It is always the right thing to achieve something.
Old 25-03-2017, 04:05 PM
Suspended
It's good to have a clear focus of what you want as it will help in attracting it.
Old 26-03-2017, 04:18 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

A year ago, I wished very much that the marriage with my ex would not break up. That's what I focused on. And now it turns out that the breakup was the best thing ever happened to me - so do we really at any given time know what is best for us? Maybe if you meditate a lot or use other techniques you might get closer to that but most of the time we don't know.
Old 26-03-2017, 09:42 AM
Master
It helps to truly know what you want. It is in this truth you will find out how to get it yourself, or that you really don't need it.

For example: I want more patience.
The truth about patience is to wait.
The truth about waiting is to do nothing.

To wait, is something I can do myself.
To do nothing, means that I really don't need patience.
Old 26-03-2017, 09:51 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Usually our wishes are more worldly. For example you want a new partner, get a better job, another boss. The trouble is that is so difficult to know what we really want (and what is good for us) that is seems when we are at the point of really knowing the problems seems to be almost solved!