Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 17-02-2017, 06:04 PM
Newbie ;)

Hello! I'm new too!
Old 17-02-2017, 07:07 PM
Seeker

how i know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky
I'm curious, how did you learn you were a key holder and what exactly does this mean? Coming from someone who is also searching for more answers :)
Well in the past when i was a very young child i had came across these 2 keys on a ring. They became one of my most cherished items. I was about 5 years old. After a couple months of having them i did my first meditation. After that i noticed the keys were missing and during meditation, this woman appeared to me. She became my guardian and would often ask about the keys as i grew up over the years... I was not ready to know until ive started to awaken. Im now 25 years old and im now finding out what those keys are and that i still have them but i that i had moved them from physical to astral.
The research i have done and from readings from others ive come to know, have confirmed what ive been chosen to do.
I have links to king solomon, janus, st peter, and many other keyholders from the past. Like solomon, i hold the key of light and the key of fire. I handle the law of harmony and my purpose is creation.
Any of you who dont believe me, i understand. I thought i would have a heart attack with all this information to process. But i would like to meet others in this type situation and im told i have a spiritual twin that has the other 5 keys. There isnt much research at all on keyholders and stuff. But i did find enough to understand what i am to do. I just have to fulfill my awakening.
Old 17-02-2017, 07:11 PM
Master
Best wishes to you gentleheart as you explore this forum and your life
Old 18-02-2017, 12:42 AM
Guide

I do believe you and it's fascinating. We are all here for a purpose. I know I have one too, but my journey has felt slow since awakening. I'm getting there I suppose, when the time is right.
Old 18-02-2017, 02:33 AM
Seeker

crazy accurate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky
I do believe you and it's fascinating. We are all here for a purpose. I know I have one too, but my journey has felt slow since awakening. I'm getting there I suppose, when the time is right.
Oh i even did numerology to check my life path and destiny and alot more. Even my name kayla means keeper of keys and everything said of me is about creation and tranquility and stuff. Its fascinating to see how accurate things can be. And my mom hated the name kayla. Somehow she chose it. Also my entire life ive known my numbers. Both my numbers are 3. Thats my favorite number. And looking at the tarot card that represents that number i get the empress which is all about creation.
Old 18-02-2017, 02:43 AM
Newbie ;)

Welcome to the board mate. I am also a new member here. lol
Old 18-02-2017, 12:46 PM
Guide
Welcome to the forum, enjoy!
Old 18-02-2017, 04:53 PM
Guide

Wow that's amazing! I checked out a site I believe it was numerology.com. It was very accurate!
Old 19-02-2017, 02:33 AM
Newbie ;)

Welcome! Nice to have a chat with you. lol