Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 16-03-2017, 10:50 PM
Experiencer
The belief is that if one stone/crystal hasn't be faceted it can focus it's energies towards or away from the practitioner. So some crystals actually need to be focused by the art of faceting, while other crystals tend to emit or radiate their energies without focusing or being faceted.
Old 17-03-2017, 11:13 AM
Pathfinder

The energy of a human thoughtform is infinitely more powerful than any subtle mineral energy (of any size mineral) and can immediately command the primary direction that would be required.

There is tremendous misunderstanding and especially miseducation about crystal energies IMHO. For example - a Quartz crystal; many people believe it emits a current or channel of its energy from the point... Whereas we found that although there is indeed an energy channel at the point - it travels inwards, into the crystal, not outwards away from it. This particular channel is a special type of solar energy and the mineral monad uses it as primary sustenance before modifying and changing it within the subtle crystal structure (in the case of Clear quartz, 16 changes occur) before emitting the 'Quartz mineral energy' from all around its 'body'.
All minerals that possess a point or natural termination have a subtle solar energy channel going in to the mineral. When such minerals are polished and the point lost due to the accelerated attrition process; sometimes the mineral can continue to function perfectly well while others cannot - due to their evolutionary position in the Mineral Kingdom. Clear Quartz is at the top of the Mineral Kingdom and polishing its points only temporarily renders it into a chaotic condition, its monad quickly adapts to the change. Others such as Emerald and Citrine are rendered to a state of subtle mineral energy restriction and thus the monad in each case is set back tremendously and such minerals are therefore vastly better to use for healing when raw and fully natural. I'll post up pictures showing the subtle energies of the raw and the polished for comparison in a short while.
Old 19-03-2017, 08:29 PM
Administrator
Hello

I do not feel it matters if its raw or cut as it is us that puts the energy into them when we work with them. I have a mix of both in my collection.

I have quite a few that are carved into skulls and some people find them negative but again its a stone that hold the properties not the carving shape. I find them good conversation pieces.

I have a large raw amethyst that when we got it the colour and life was almost gone from it. We had it in our bedroom for a time, then it asked to come upstairs. So it was on a back sofa table, now its by the light of the livingroom window. It took time to want to be moved into more direct light.

It sat in a Metaphysical Shoppe for a long time unsold then went into a bankruptcy auction. Sat for months at a Flea Market on a table. Everyone commenting on it and saying "I will be back for it". Finally I just had to have it when I got my holiday pay it went there.

I could easily break it down but that would make both of us cry a river.

Lynn
Old 25-03-2017, 10:53 AM
Newbie ;)

I get more pure vibes from raw crystals
Old 28-03-2017, 07:33 PM
Pathfinder

Now my initial 2 weeks probation is up, I can post some pictures..

To further show the difference between natural (raw) minerals and their polished versions:

Citrine:

Citrine polished:

Smoky Quartz Natural:

Smoky Quartz Polished:

These were images taken from the work we did many years ago. In all of these cases, the Mineral Monad struggles to emit its mineral energy in the polished versions because the accelerated attrition process of industrial scale polishing renders its entrance and exit channels to be damaged.

Hence the Raw is always the better option.

More pics to come...
Old 28-03-2017, 07:33 PM
Pathfinder

Green Aventurine Natural:

Green Aventurine Polished:

Rhodocrosite Natural

Rhodocrosite Polished:

Old 28-03-2017, 07:39 PM
Pathfinder

Apologies for the quality of the pictures of the polished versions - I had to scan these copies from prints from ages ago and the quality isn't that good. You should be able to get the idea though. I used the laminated prints in my workshops to show folks the differences between the natural & the 'changed forms' of the stones. It gives a window into an otherwise usually unseen world of the energy of minerals. The prettier natural pictures took my wife a long time to produce (60 pictures over 3 years) and among the 60, they frequently display a symmetry of channels. Try to imagine these pictures viewed in 3D...