Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 22-10-2016, 03:45 AM
Experiencer
Scorpios are not a good match for me as a Leo..My ex is a Scorp and we fought like every other day. He is such a flirt, never talks about how he really feels, and is completely unpredictable. And that is most definitely a native Scorp trait, being secretive and unpredictable...and as well as being VERY observant. The Scorpio rules two planets: Mars and Pluto. Scorpio was the god of war in ancient times. Today, Aries is the god of war. And also today, ruling Pluto, Scorpio is the god of the underworld. They are the darkest, most misunderstood, and most sexual of the signs. Still, I find them to be extremely generous. And no matter how angry they make people, the same people they anger can't seem to resist their energies, I mean they can't stay away from the Scorpio, lol. Except I can, as a former love interest anyway. It is probably just difficult for a Leo because we are both fixed signs, yet complete polar opposites. I don't know the water signs much, and I probably stay away without consciously knowing it since we can't get along, but the Scorpio is the one I can't get along with the most. And I speak for those who were not even my love interests.
Old 22-10-2016, 07:59 PM
Knower

Guys, thanks a lot for your responses! Learned something new!
Old 23-10-2016, 06:32 AM
Newbie ;)

I am a scorpio myself, and truly I think the biggest difficulty with us is the constant need to uncover deeper truths and have understanding of everything. I know that i always aim to discover everything's true nature, and once i do, i don't let it be known, and i think thats where a lot of secretiveness and mystery comes along in the scorpio. We are also very controlling, not in a demanding and intentional way, but more so a way that reflects our obsessive nature. We always have to be aware of every situation with our probing minds, and when we are out of control we feel highly threatened, as being in control is what gives us our sense of safety. And as i mentioned previously, we can be quite possessive but we mean well, as i know i am personally a super over protective friend, but it is in my nature and feel as though its my duty to protect those close to me.

One of my best friends is a scorpio, and we have both admitted we have an otherworldly connection as our relationship is so deep and passionate.
Old 26-10-2016, 09:53 PM
Knower
I have a Scorp sun, and five other planets in scorp as well. I think I am amazing! A truly spectacular person! Lol! But, I believe every one else is pretty spectacular, too.
Old 29-10-2016, 02:04 AM
Seeker

The Scorpios I've known have been prone to depression and moodiness. Little things will set them off and they'll get crabby and often want to be alone. They have a tendency to say really hurtful things--it's like they know exactly what will hurt someone the most and they go there, no beating around the bush. They are very intense, volatile and they like to seem mysterious. Thus, getting to know them can be difficult. However, they are incredibly loyal, intelligent, caring (when they are in a good mood) and very giving.
Old 05-11-2016, 11:57 PM
Guide

I mentioned earlier some animosity from a scorpio I work/go to school with. Well she scheduled some group stuff and did not invite me. One of our peers asked about me and the scorpio lied and said she tried to get a hold of me but I didn't get back to her. She did not try to get a hold of me at all. Anyways I felt upset and left out until I talked to some of the people who attended the group stuff and they told me they were a bit mad because they were kept in the dark about the activities taking place and were made to pay close to $50.00 for something they did not want. They felt like they were tricked into participating by this scorpio and that she was dishonest.

I have other scorpio friends who are great, but this female scorpio is really fake and two-faced. She is also not liked by our faculty and has had a hard go of things in our department. I have watched her try to butter up senior staff unsuccessfully. Now that I am putting the pieces together about her personality, I think she is a bit dangerous and I want to keep my distance. As an aquarius, I have also lost a lot of respect for her because I value honesty so much.
Old 06-11-2016, 12:26 AM
Master
First...scorpios are great They tend to be most intimidating to those who do not understand their water natures. Water energy is the foundational energy of material existence and of spiritual rebirth. It is great stuff but is feared by many due to its immutable nature. And scorpio energy is strong at this time of year.

Second...all signs are great ...it is only really the degree to which we each all individually lack balance within ourselves which leads to incompatibility with others who also lack balance in some other way. Which is par for the course for the human condition, LOL. We see behaviours we cannot abide, but they in turn may see other behaviours they cannot abide.

Dissonance is always a two-sided or multi-sided thing -- it can never be only the result or fault of one side. For example, where we are weak, we tend to see dissonance with others who are strong...who themselves may be weak elsewhere where we are strong.

Likewise, in isolation, we are all perfect as we are and have no need to stretch or balance ourselves or to accomodate others. However, in the real world made up of all of us, we DO have to stretch, to balance, and to accommodate others.

The only real problem that I see in some folks (of any sign) is the failure to acknowledge this core reality or to honour and respect others, and the expectation or demand that the universe & all the rest of us bend to suit their whims. Regardless of sign, now that might a problem

Peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 06-11-2016, 12:32 AM
Guide

I do not find scorpios intimidating at all. I actually find the opposite, they are scared or do not like me for some reason. I have read that scorpio's have a weird reaction to aquas though. They have a hard time understanding us.
Old 07-11-2016, 07:34 PM
Master

I'm a female Aquarius and have two really close female scorpio friends..
I love them to bits...
In typical situations I'm friendly and social but in a personal level I tend to enter my own shell easily and my scorpios don't become intimidated or leave me in my shell too long.....and I love that!
I can always have deep conversations with them, they are quite open minded and are not afraid to say their opinions which I like...
I ve experienced their dark sides but for me it spent phase me one bit becuase you know where it comes from...they will make sure I know and I like that I don't have to do the guessing game...where I do ...I will close up and go to another planet when I'm upset. And I also love that when I do go to another planet...they come after me looking for me fearlessly wondering what is wrong....
My only experience with a male Scorpio is one of my friends dad and we connected really well and he loved me dearly...
I've always wondered what it would be like to date a Scorpio man I find them intriguing , I've never met one my age ...maybe one day.
I know tom Ellis the actor is a Scorpio and I love love love watching him ...his personality oozes through his roles..

I beleive a persons sign is quite general...what a person is is also a product of their upbringing, experiences and environment as well..not just their signs so I never like to say a sign defines someone ..it's like a general blue print ....the materials and the builder master also play a role in how someone is...
There are amazing , moral and acceptional people in all signs .....
But there are certain types we are just drawn too and scorpios are definitely interesting to me.
Old 15-11-2016, 03:51 PM
Seeker
I am a scorpio and it is my birthday today as well haha we are complicated and loners.

Scorpio is I think the most mysterious sign of all. Did you know most serial killers are born in november?