Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 29-06-2016, 10:27 AM
Pathfinder

What am I doing wrong?

Hi guys,
I have been quite active in this forum and have learned a lot. I have been trying a lot to achieve AP over the last two months with mixed results. I have had the vibrational stage quite a lot, but no exit. I feel really frustrated. Maybe I am trying too hard or am not spiritually ready? I remember having an OBE many years ago but it was so unclear and dreamy that I would like to renew the experience. Maybe someone has some tips? There have been so many times where the vibrations stopped and I have simply woken up. I am really at the end of my wits here.
Any insight would be much appreciated. Thank you.
Old 29-06-2016, 10:45 AM
Seeker

There was some good advice in the last thread you posted, have you reviewed the responses there?
Old 29-06-2016, 12:12 PM
Pathfinder

You mean the 'How many tries till astral projection' thread?:)
Old 29-06-2016, 12:40 PM
Seeker

That's the one. I gave an example of a technique you could try, though you could attempt the same thing immediately after waking up from a dream, if you remember to do so without an alarm.

Why is it that you're so desperate to astral project, though? If you're finding it so hard it might just be that you're not ready for it; you are surely much more likely to have an experience when you aren't so frustrated or agonising over having to have this astral excursion.
Old 29-06-2016, 02:05 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by creatureoflight
Hi guys,
I have been quite active in this forum and have learned a lot. I have been trying a lot to achieve AP over the last two months with mixed results. I have had the vibrational stage quite a lot, but no exit. I feel really frustrated. Maybe I am trying too hard or am not spiritually ready? I remember having an OBE many years ago but it was so unclear and dreamy that I would like to renew the experience. Maybe someone has some tips? There have been so many times where the vibrations stopped and I have simply woken up. I am really at the end of my wits here.
Any insight would be much appreciated. Thank you.

if you have really exhausted your methods and ideas to achieve ap, then there is a brute force method i found thats very effective.i recommend only doing this a couple times, to help you get your foot in the door of ap, because it may impact your health if done frequently.
its very simple, stay awake.thats it.stay awake until you literally cant any more.for me, i was awake for little more then 2 days, i then took 2 caps of niquill sleeping aid, then drank a soda for its cafiene.then forced myself to stay awake another hour after i took the sleep aid and soda.the soda helps keep your mind active while the sleep aid helps your body fall asleep.
i literally started feeling my body shut down, my legs started going numb, it worked its way up my body, once i felt numb, i felt a sensation of sinking, like i was in quick sand.this is when i layed down,almost instantly, my body fell asleep.i dozed off, but was jolted awake with that falling sensation you get sometimes while going to sleep.so i felt the sinking, and just observed it.before i knew it, i sank through my body and was floating in my room.

this is how i did my first ap, though now, i do not have to do this because i gained a better understanding of what ap is after my first experience.
Old 30-06-2016, 09:03 PM
Seeker

A lot of people find that if they just drop all the 'hard effort' to have an OBE, to simply think of something else for a while, that it happens spontaneously.