Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 22-06-2016, 10:03 AM
Seeker

Close to astral projecting?

First of all, I apologise if this thread has been made before.

Lately I've found that my astral projection attempts have been very close, as in, being able to sense my own astral body but not being able to get out of my physical one and enter the astral world.
The attempt I just made about ten minutes ago was the closest one I've had yet - I could literally hear my spirit guide/s calling my name and giving me short, quick instructions on getting out of my body. It felt like there was more detail they wanted to give, but had to wait until I was in the astral realm in order to hear it if that makes sense. It definitely didn't feel like it was my own ego giving me these instructions, they kind of just entered my consciousness without prior thought to it.

Anyway, I've found that I'm able to get this far into my astral attempts, yet I'm still unable to get out of my body completely. I don't know what to do, it's like my body just freezes once I try that last push and I go back into my physical body. I've tried the rope method, asking for help from my guides, simply asking for me to be in the astral world but none of them have worked. I haven't been scared at this point either in fact I've willingly allowed my consciousness to 'go with the flow' in a sense lol. I truly felt like I was ready to enter the astral world just then but I guess not. Does anyone have any tips for that final push?

Thank you :)
Old 22-06-2016, 06:49 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi,

It seems like you're very close. Try to relax. It could be that you're anxious and/or fearful.

I remember how hard it was for me to finally breakthrough. If you want, I can offer you my free book. It's specifically about astral projection for people attempting to have their first experience.

Let me know if that's something that interests you. I would just need your email.
Old 26-06-2016, 01:04 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonge
First of all, I apologise if this thread has been made before.

Lately I've found that my astral projection attempts have been very close, as in, being able to sense my own astral body but not being able to get out of my physical one and enter the astral world.
The attempt I just made about ten minutes ago was the closest one I've had yet - I could literally hear my spirit guide/s calling my name and giving me short, quick instructions on getting out of my body. It felt like there was more detail they wanted to give, but had to wait until I was in the astral realm in order to hear it if that makes sense. It definitely didn't feel like it was my own ego giving me these instructions, they kind of just entered my consciousness without prior thought to it.

Anyway, I've found that I'm able to get this far into my astral attempts, yet I'm still unable to get out of my body completely. I don't know what to do, it's like my body just freezes once I try that last push and I go back into my physical body. I've tried the rope method, asking for help from my guides, simply asking for me to be in the astral world but none of them have worked. I haven't been scared at this point either in fact I've willingly allowed my consciousness to 'go with the flow' in a sense lol. I truly felt like I was ready to enter the astral world just then but I guess not. Does anyone have any tips for that final push?

Thank you :)

you are right at the door of ap, now all that is left is to step through it, once you begin hearing/seeing entities, this indicates you have shifted the majority of your awarness into the astral.just remain calm, dont think about anything or get exicited, just relax and let it happen.
Old 26-06-2016, 01:28 PM
Pathfinder

I have been having this problem for two months and I really am at the end of my wits. Right now I am trying every night, but the only thing I get are really lucid dreams of AP. But no AP:/
Old 26-06-2016, 01:28 PM
Pathfinder

Does anybody know if you can enter the astral even though 'not ready'? Can your body stop that?
Old 26-06-2016, 01:53 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by creatureoflight
Does anybody know if you can enter the astral even though 'not ready'? Can your body stop that?

everyone enters the astral every night, when your dreaming, this is you in the astral, so yes, you can go into the astral even if your mind is not ready, however, if your mind is not ready to operate in a higher dimension or frequency, then you will not remember much of your journey.you will loose your self in the astral if your not ready.

try letting go of your ego, this includes all notions of who you are, what you are, what you want, what you need ect..
dont label yourself, dont judge anything, the moment you judge anything, is the moment when your ego kicks in.for example, if you decide something is good, this is your ego making assumptions of something it really doesnt know, you assume your knowledge is sufficient enough for you to label something, its like you are centering everything around yourself, while in reality, you have no right to decide what something truly is, no one dooes.when you demolish your ego, you become selfless, you stop thinking about yourself, and focus more on others.