Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 21-03-2017, 04:30 PM
Newbie ;)

Has my grandad visited my son in spirit?

Last week my little boy woke around 4.30am in a very happy mood saying he had met his grandad who died 2 years come October! He said he went up into the sky with him! I said he was very lucky that grandad came to visit him in his dream and asked what he said and what it looked like in the sky! He said grandad told me he was ok and said he loves he's me, he lay on his back and wrapped his arms around me and we floated up the sky! I then asked him what there was up in the sky and he said it was just clouds and sun! He said it was just him and grandad and it was very quiet! I asked him in his sister ava was there he said no grandad only asked me. ! He said he was a but scared his grandad would let him go but he didn't!

Here's the thing he was very happy wen he woke, has this been my grandad coming through to him?
Old 24-03-2017, 12:04 AM
Knower
From my readings of Michael Newton's books "Journey of Souls" and "Destiny of Souls", most of Dr. Brian Weiss books, and Neale Donald Walsh's books "Conversations with God. Books 1, 2 & 3".....I'd say Yes, your Granddad came through to your son..:)..Children's Souls are typically untainted by limitations, paranoias, fears, "No's" or "Don't do this/that", etc, so they're more Open to all kinds of things and communications...So it'll be easier for Spirit to come through to little kids..:)

I've heard from ppl I know whose children were contacted by long lost relations in the Spirit Realm...So definitely a huge possibility..:)

I think it's wonderful that your Granddad is communicating and looking after your son..:)