Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 23-02-2012, 02:57 AM
mysoul

The Symbol

Ummm...Hi,
I posted this under the dreams section of this site but I am not sure that was the correct place so I am posting it here as well specially after coming across an article about the connection between a recurring dream and past life...

I have a recurring dream about my other half. He also has one recurring dream. We see each other’s eyes in it and when we described the place to each other, we both felt we are talking about the same place. We both see same climate in dream, cloudy and windy and we see an ocean. He also sees a symbol on a wall and I see a male hand carving something but it is not yet completed.
This dream we both have makes us very tired when we wake up. We are supposed to feel fresh after waking up but we both feel very much tired and we take some time to come back to our current surroundings. Sometimes we feel maybe we should try and find out if that symbol exists on earth and where. What do you guys think? Shall we try to find the symbol or will it appear on its own when the time is correct?